Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 125. (Read 186649 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Warning- Premine is 5% of total coins, not .5% premine.

Why?

Total mined coins = 100,000,000
Total Premined coins = 5,000,000

With POS Total coins = 1,000,000,000
With POS Total premined coins = 50,000,000.

Expected 10x growth of any mined coins by the time total coins reached.

=5% premine, not .5% as advertised.

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
This coins distribution idea for PoW/PoS is interesting, I think I may just sit on this for the first week and hope the Dev markets well and gets it onto a good exchange.  It's definitely gaining momentum, network is up to 6Gh/s and we're still in 25% reward phase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
+1

Blackcoin was launched very nicely, quiet and up to 167 page there was no even 1 negative comment, never seen attitude like this on forum before with diffrent coin. I wish all debs success but is crypto is getting harder to launch succesfull good coin. When ASICs come, we will see some few new coins, devs will be forced to find new features in order to gain miners and one of them may be as successful as BC.

as I said in another thread :

yeah all coins have had very bad launches (99%), when a coin get a good launch (beecoin etc) they die anyway so it's no about the launch itself it's what you do afterwards that matter, ignore trolls etc etc.. and have a active dev.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
YellowCoin was added to CryptoTop!!!
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Activity: 490
Guys, I checked my other wallets, Deltacoin, Boshicoin, Chaincoin, Penguincoin, all wallets are worth no more that 1-2$ after approx 2-3 day of mining,
this coin will finish same way, 1. is billion coin (will never get good price) 2. is copy cat of copy aka whitecoin copy of blackcoin 3. we can clearly see ho many ppl are interested in this project...

With all the haters, network hash almost 9GH for less than 2 hours... Dev just smiling in the back LOL. Not good start but it started anyway, good job. Now waiting for green Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 126
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
I am mining it ,hope it has a bright future!

Sorry but had to say it , I think i saw this line of yours said it before by hundred if not thousand of people on hundred of coin threads.

If you indeed hope for this bright future, on what are your hopes based?
Activity: 910
I am mining it ,hope it has a bright future!
Activity: 360
instamine and premine...well played dev gg
Activity: 176
Activity: 238
Finally we got YC launched! I am sorry for my mistake, it's my first time to upload codes to github Huh. So why it's delay.

Source code can be downloaded at github now: https://github.com/YCteam/YellowCoin

And we are not greedy Dev. We will give away first roll 1000, 000 YC in next 3 days(and will spend more on dev. and marketing).

Don't post your YC address here(or you will be bann for the giveaway), we will setup a auto giveaway website tomorrow! Hope this can help!

I supported you all along, I knew you would come through, now lets get goin !!
Activity: 98
Finally we got YC launched! I am sorry for my mistake, it's my first time to upload codes to github Huh. So why it's delay.

Source code can be downloaded at github now: https://github.com/YCteam/YellowCoin

And we are not greedy Dev. We will give away first roll 1000, 000 YC in next 3 days(and will spend more on dev. and marketing).

Don't post your YC address here(or you will be bann for the giveaway), we will setup a auto giveaway website tomorrow! Hope this can help!
Activity: 211
With all the haters, network hash almost 9GH for less than 2 hours... Dev just smiling in the back LOL. Not good start but it started anyway, good job. Now waiting for green Cheesy
Activity: 509
even it drop to 1sat...i won`t buy it Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
impossible to mine i'll buy this bleep when it will be dumped to 15 satoshis  Smiley

NEXT !
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
CryptoCoinz

Proudly Presents

Yellow Coin

Open for Business

1% - PPLNS - STRATUM - VARDIFF

YC.Hashing.AT

http://failsafesys.com/images/wc.png

2014 @ CryptoCoinz

All Our Pool sites are located at our Local DataCenter

Every site is hosted on a Dedicated Server with 8 Cores, 16GB Ram & 10GB Connection to the internet with DDoS Protection.
Activity: 462
Better quit mine it until  first 24 hour over.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Jump to: