Author

Topic: [ANN] [YC] YellowCoin ★★Pure POS★★ Let's color the MOON !!!1.0.0.3 Updated - page 130. (Read 186649 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Anyone who read my last post before I deleted it, please ignore. I got the math wrong...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
OMG. Wallet in classic chinese courier font and the logo looks like someone pissing into a toilet.  Yellow is an apt name Smiley

It's a classic two hours copy paste coin. And the wallet is no better at all.
But about the logo , I think we can call it reverse pissing Wink

Now you mention it...
It does look like one pissing into there own mouth, well if i ever did that, that is how i imagine i would be doing it...

Golden shower selfie anyone?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
OMG. Wallet in classic chinese courier font and the logo looks like someone pissing into a toilet.  Yellow is an apt name Smiley

It's a classic two hours copy paste coin. And the wallet is no better at all.
But about the logo , I think we can call it reverse pissing Wink
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
OMG. Wallet in classic chinese courier font and the logo looks like someone pissing into a toilet.  Yellow is an apt name Smiley
in defi we trust
The premine is 0.5% of the total 1 billion coins. We will definitely NOT dump it but keep it for Dev support, future development and marketing in the future years. We will publish our wallet address so everyone can check the use of the premined coins.

How about you premine 0.
Dev? what dev? Do you need dev for what? Aren't you a dev yourself?
Look on how many people are doign something for bitcoin or doge and using their own money , why can't you build a community like this?
Because it has nothing different from the hundreds of coins?

If you need to buy the development the translations the tweets then this coin has nothing in sight.
If you don't have a new coin with new features ready , the support will go away as fast as your funds will go.

So , better kill the coin all together.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Wink

add this pool.

i will setup a pool for this coin soon.

http://yc.dgbpool.com

Avoid this pool owner, he has provided 0 prooof of his claims about being hacked, he stole the cinni coin miners. He just registered 2 days ago and right now his going everywhere announcing  his pool.

THIS IS A SCAMMER, DEV BEWARE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS POOL.

BE CAREFUL GO READ THE CINNI COIN PAGE HE SCAMMED THE MEMBERS ON HIS POOL.

Reference here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6333762

I also lost about 260 Cinni to this scam. Please dev remove this scam pool from the op.
Here is the main screen of our wallet Cheesy

But where do you get the 1 billion figure from?  108 million will be mined during the POW stage and roughly the same amount during the 10% per day x 10 POS stage. That takes it a bit over 200 million coins. A massive shortfall.  Even with the minimal POS payments after that it will take a gazillion years to get to 1 billion coins.  

Stinks to high heaven to me.  You are going to have to do better than the usual bullshit excuses on what the premine will be spent on. Or should I just be happy to give you a 5 million coin head start?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The total number of COINS 1 billion,but only 108 million coins will be mined during the POW stage.
WHY?
So , we've got another clone of a somewhat success story , mine for a few days pow then pos .... what's next multipool?
A generous 0.5% premine for the dev to make all the people wonder when will he dump...

And nothing else.

0.5% premine will be used for bounties, giveaways/faucets & development expenses. We will keep developing new projects to support YC Cheesy

Are you sure it is 0.5%?
Why i calculate it is 4.1%?
Please explain how did you get 0.5%.

This is my calculation:
30,000X4,000=120,000,000 coins, 120 million, only 12% of the total coins (1 billion) mentioned in OP.
When the OP mention 0.5% premine, i guess it is 0.5% of 1 billion, which is 5 million coins, which is more than 4.1% of premine.

Prove me if i am wrong, if not, do not claim 0.5%, you are cheating in broad light.

The premine is 0.5% of the total 1 billion coins. We will definitely NOT dump it but keep it for Dev support, future development and marketing in the future years. We will publish our wallet address so everyone can check the use of the premined coins.
Now less than 3 hours to go, I can see you're online. Answer the question.  It's not difficult.  All we want to know if you are for real or just another scammer.
Activity: 281
Well if he won't answer, I won't mine and I'd suggest everyone else do the same and let him own 4% of nothing.

Agreed
Well if he won't answer, I won't mine and I'd suggest everyone else do the same and let him own 4% of nothing.
in defi we trust
Dev. You have just over 4 hours till launch.  You must answer this question before launch.  By my calculations 108 million coins will be mined during the POW stage, not 1 billion.  Is your premine 0.5% of 108 million or 0.5% of 1 billion?

He has saw twice this question and ignored while he replied just that the premine will be used for.... the usual
It is clear that the numbers are wrong in the op and that indeed we have a huge premine of over 4%
Dev. You have just over 4 hours till launch.  You must answer this question before launch.  By my calculations 108 million coins will be mined during the POW stage, not 1 billion.  Is your premine 0.5% of 108 million or 0.5% of 1 billion?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So , we've got another clone of a somewhat success story , mine for a few days pow then pos .... what's next multipool?
A generous 0.5% premine for the dev to make all the people wonder when will he dump...

And nothing else.

0.5% premine will be used for bounties, giveaways/faucets & development expenses. We will keep developing new projects to support YC Cheesy

Are you sure it is 0.5%?

This is my calculation:
30,000X4,000=120,000,000 coins, 120 million, only 12% of the total coins (1 billion) mentioned in OP.
When the OP mention 0.5% premine, i guess it is 0.5% of 1 billion, which is 5 million coins, which is more than 4.1% of premine.

Prove me if i am wrong, if not, do not claim 0.5%, you are cheating in broad light.

too many premine coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wink

add this pool.

i will setup a pool for this coin soon.

http://yc.dgbpool.com

Avoid this pool owner, he has provided 0 prooof of his claims about being hacked, he stole the cinni coin miners. He just registered 2 days ago and right now his going everywhere announcing  his pool.

THIS IS A SCAMMER, DEV BEWARE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS POOL.

BE CAREFUL GO READ THE CINNI COIN PAGE HE SCAMMED THE MEMBERS ON HIS POOL.

Reference here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6333762

Lost about 500 cinni in pool
they are right
pool owner steal coins]
avoid it
Activity: 311
another premined greedy shit
Activity: 294

And nothing else.

Are you sure it is 0.5%?

This is my calculation:

Jump to: