Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 12. (Read 41475 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hi, anyone have a thought of pushing yinyangcoins to mintpal?
This move will likely attract more traders there since most whales  are there. We can do this while waiting for the coin swap.
Yinyang has a good place at 61st.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting/#yinyang
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
So just for new members here's a small recap:

The dev is thinking about making a new coin ( new name)
all the yin yang holders will be able to swap their coins for this new coins so no1 will lose anything.

Right now yin yang is at a pretty cheap price weve seen it go to 1.5k already and i expect that if there is a new coin the community will be much bigger and the initial price will be at least above 1k sat.

Right now its a good time to buy and hold , the coin is ver cheap.

What will the dev do about people who do not hear about a coin swap in time?

Coin 2 did a swap with only two weeks notice. Anyone who did not hear in time lost their coins.

I hardly understand who can hold a coin and go to bed for ages without even giving a look at a thread. At this point it is their responsability, since when people who invest in something just go on with their life and barely look at it once every month?

This is crypto and anyone dealing with crypto knows the price can jump and fall within the same day.

If the dev gives us all a delay of 1 week to swap the coins i believe it is plenty enough for those who miss it, its their responsability to keep track imo.
Activity: 310
Merit: 250

all the yin yang holders will be able to swap their coins for this new coins so no1 will lose anything.

Right now yin yang is at a pretty cheap price weve seen it go to 1.5k already and i expect that if there is a new coin the community will be much bigger and the initial price will be at least above 1k sat.

What will the dev do about people who do not hear about a coin swap in time?

Coin 2 did a swap with only two weeks notice. Anyone who did not hear in time lost their coins.
www.gamebet.gg
Update on the pool payouts. Tonights payout will be pretty solid. We recovered the VRC we had lost. Basically we mined .15btc worth of VRC last night, double our normal profits. So, hoping to payout about .20, or .25btc in Yin/Yang tonight.

The market needs buy walls, can you put this .25 BTC as a buy wall and continiously everyday put another one ahead of it and on and on?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Update on the pool payouts. Tonights payout will be pretty solid. We recovered the VRC we had lost. Basically we mined .15btc worth of VRC last night, double our normal profits. So, hoping to payout about .20, or .25btc in Yin/Yang tonight.
So its safe too say we basiscly bought into an IPO this way?

No, most coins on market were given away for free.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
So its safe too say we basiscly bought into an IPO this way?

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Yes, initial price should be above 1K I would assume. I really only need a max coin count as high as the number of Yin/Yang in circulation. Taking the premine aspect out of the new coin will be Extremely beneficial.
I agree, cap it at one of the coins.

Yes, initial price should be above 1K I would assume. I really only need a max coin count as high as the number of Yin/Yang in circulation. Taking the premine aspect out of the new coin will be Extremely beneficial.
www.gamebet.gg

Growcoin Chief
Agreed... i got into these coins because it were 2 coins... IF theres a new coin launching we dont want too exceed the total of yin and yang together. ... less is always good though  Kiss
www.gamebet.gg
What?

Am I missing something here? Releasing a new coin? Swapping old yin/yang for the new coin?

Pls explain, I wasnt expecting this

Thnx

Nothing much to explain youve said it all already.

Create a new coin-new name. Swap your yin yang for this coin. This will also attract a bigger community.

Win-Win situation.

And I think this is the best thing to do. Besides with this approach we can still be able to gather more new traders in. So if you have some spare BTC try to buy some  very low priced yin/yang coins or point your miners to yinyangpool.com nd swap them afterwards for the possibe new coin coming in.

If the new coin could have around 35-40M total coins this would be perfect  i hope were not going into higher numbers.

Buying yin yang right now is pretty cheap i bought a couple thousands more.
Activity: 686
What?

Am I missing something here? Releasing a new coin? Swapping old yin/yang for the new coin?

Thnx

Create a new coin-new name. Swap your yin yang for this coin. This will also attract a bigger community.

Win-Win situation.

And I think this is the best thing to do. Besides with this approach we can still be able to gather more new traders in. So if you have some spare BTC try to buy some  very low priced yin/yang coins or point your miners to yinyangpool.com nd swap them afterwards for the possibe new coin coming in.

what new coin is coming
legendary
What?

Thnx

Win-Win situation.

www.gamebet.gg
What?

Thnx

Win-Win situation.
Activity: 75
It's good that people don't forget about this coin.
Only a strong community raise this coin to the moon
Growcoin Chief
What?

Thnx
legendary
I really apologize about this, but pool payouts for tonight will be tomorrow instead. We spent a good chunk of the day mining Vericoin, but something has happened with Vericoin and the mined coins are missing. Many people are experiencing this issue.

This pretty understandable. Any updates yet when will Nautiluscoin be included on the pool?
Thanks
I really apologize about this, but pool payouts for tonight will be tomorrow instead. We spent a good chunk of the day mining Vericoin, but something has happened with Vericoin and the mined coins are missing. Many people are experiencing this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: