Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ - page 13. (Read 41475 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I am also for option 2 but the amount of coins need to be around the same and this need to be done as fast as possible we cant have this idea out there and just keep the acyual coin going.
+1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 105
@ky_storm
I hope the 2nd option will be approved soon Smiley If it so, more reason for traders having the coin to keep holding and for there's none will try to buy and get more. Its like an instant IPO Wink

That's a great interpretation! #2 it is. Phoenix Coin sounds awesome unless taken.

It's taken. If we do go ahead with this, then throw out some ideas guys. Unique concepts for a coin, good names. Whoever made the blockchains for yin/yang, pm me so I can keep you around for the new coin. You guys know I work hard for this, and I will work just as hard if we make a new coin. I really just think there needs to be something fresh.

Okay, pm you and will support with block explore and top list if needed.
Activity: 812
www.gamebet.gg
I am also for option 2 but the amount of coins need to be around the same and this need to be done as fast as possible we cant have this idea out there and just keep the acyual coin going.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I hope the 2nd option will be approved soon Smiley If it so, more reason for traders having the coin to keep holding and for there's none will try to buy and get more. Its like an instant IPO Wink

That's a great interpretation! #2 it is. Phoenix Coin sounds awesome unless taken.

It's taken. If we do go ahead with this, then throw out some ideas guys. Unique concepts for a coin, good names. Whoever made the blockchains for yin/yang, pm me so I can keep you around for the new coin. You guys know I work hard for this, and I will work just as hard if we make a new coin. I really just think there needs to be something fresh.

Running out of ideas to save your old coin and creating a new coin? How about u create latest-hot-coin where every few months u do option 2.  Since blackcoin pos is dead, what is the flavour of this month? Darkcoin !!! 
Activity: 70
Hum, too much coins really
Can't remember all of them  Cool
Activity: 164
I still use the old wallet, a lot of people say that my wallet was unable to update, solved now?

Try to use the latest wallet, I have been using them and my wallet is syncing.
Please try to make the config file for each wallet:

Pls revert back to this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6731144

=======================================================================

Or you can Open the Wallet:

1.Click help
2.Click debug window
3.Click on console
4.type: addnode 184.154.116.146:56565 add
  then press enter. Wait and observe

OK thank you for your help, I'll try right now.

Activity: 119
I still use the old wallet, a lot of people say that my wallet was unable to update, solved now?

I have asked yin yang to send to the trading platform, expect higher prices.
legendary

Try to use the latest wallet, I have been using them and my wallet is syncing.
Please try to make the config file for each wallet:

Pls revert back to this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6731144

=======================================================================

Or you can Open the Wallet:

1.Click help
2.Click debug window
3.Click on console
4.type: addnode 184.154.116.146:56565 add
  then press enter. Wait and observe

Activity: 164
Activity: 122
legendary

We are currently at No. 60 on the Voting List at MintPal.com . Pls make an hourly Vote!.
Lets Do This
Activity: 121
It takes around 1 BTC to rise Yang price to almost 1.8k. Good time to buy.

What price is appropriate, can you tell me? Huh Huh

All i can tell you is with a 18M cap for each coin , the sky could be the limit.

In order for a coin to gain value it needs the full support of a community and hard working devs.

We already have these hard working devs here now we need as a community to do our part and keep supporting this coin.
thank you  i see it
Activity: 61
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It's good that people don't forget about this coin.
Only a strong community raise this coin to the moon
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
woah

Whats up in here

You guys have issues

Hope you get them worked out soon
Activity: 84

Activity: 141

Pages:
Jump to: