Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 29. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I have never met uncles..what are they? It is really important
Uncle is a block whose parent is the mother of the current block. Isn’t it simple?
what is on the first place? Could you explain it to me?
Merit: 10
Uncle is a block whose parent is the mother of the current block. Isn’t it simple?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what about killing features that mames you very different from ETH? Are there any?
There are a lot! This way u will catch the whole idea of the project and will be able to evaluate its potential. But I don’t think t has a sense to describe all of them as I have to read through WP
They are included in this block series of other block headers for current uncles!
I want to say, that the Blockchain contains several blocks connected to each other!
what are they consis of? Could you help me to get it?
they consist of block headers information about the series of transactions
what are these transactions? How do they work?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I dont know if yoc is able to challenge ETH but i know for sure that on bullish market yoc will grow hard
As for the competition with the second crypto currency in the market, this is probably not quite what you should expect. But the success of the team and the project itself I think to expect and rely. I think the project will show itself in the future.
Activity: 308
I want to say, that the Blockchain contains several blocks connected to each other!
they consist of block headers information about the series of transactions
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I have a question..what will be in case,  if in the chain of transactions and messages there is not enough gas to perform oneexecution?
you are talking about the last-mentioned? Or what?
Yes, I think that the question is about it.. I know, everything will be returned.
they are grouped into “blocks”. Read about it in the Internet!
It is a good idea to check the Internet for it..there are a lot of information about it!
I have a question..what will be in case,  if in the chain of transactions and messages there is not enough gas to perform oneexecution?
Yes, I think that the question is about it.. I know, everything will be returned.
they are grouped into “blocks”. Read about it in the Internet!
Merit: 29
I dont know if yoc is able to challenge ETH but i know for sure that on bullish market yoc will grow hard
Quite optimistic.. We are lack of exchanges and volume. It is not possible to grow without volume
Most of exchanges are demanding the listing fee.. Im not sure team may afford that
Why not? Team has funding. Moreover there are plenty exchanges where proj may be listed if coin wins the voting round
Quite optimistic.. We are lack of exchanges and volume. It is not possible to grow without volume
Most of exchanges are demanding the listing fee.. Im not sure team may afford that
Yocoin is written only in solidity? How then u may be more advanced then ETH??
It is not about the language, it is about the code. Within the same lang it is possible to create more advanced project
It is just the beginning of the marketing campaign. Even more positive news to come soon. At least team gave some hints in telegram
Yocoin is written only in solidity? How then u may be more advanced then ETH??
It is not about the language, it is about the code. Within the same lang it is possible to create more advanced project
Pages:
Jump to: