Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 28. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
When will the Windows wallet be available?
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Any new hedge funds invested in project already? Very curious about whales in project
Only current ones. However im not sure team will announce that now. Even if there is any kinds of such news
Unfortunately, most of hedge funds prefer their investments to stay anon
I dont know for sure but i heard pantera capital is going to invest here
Merit: 10
Any new hedge funds invested in project already? Very curious about whales in project
Only current ones. However im not sure team will announce that now. Even if there is any kinds of such news
Unfortunately, most of hedge funds prefer their investments to stay anon
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Ledger integration is planned? Or probably not ledger but any other hardware wallet
Have not heard any plans about that. But it would be superb news and opportunity for long term holding
Better to contact trezor. They are more loyal in terms of new projects integration
Ledger integration is planned? Or probably not ledger but any other hardware wallet
Have not heard any plans about that. But it would be superb news and opportunity for long term holding
Merit: 11
Your potential listing on upbit will be for free or for money? Hope for the honest answer..
It does not matter. Personally for me. Just hope for KRW pair, not only btc Grin
Your potential listing on upbit will be for free or for money? Hope for the honest answer..
Activity: 308
Whats yiur transaction capacity in hour yoc has?
As fir now the same with ETH result. However once all the plans yoc team have been implemented it will reach to 1-2 tps
1-2 tps?? It is crazy! Cmmon it is impossible even for ETH with plasma
Why not? Team here is very professional. If u take a look at the roadmap you will muddle through all the team's plans
As fir now the same with ETH result. However once all the plans yoc team have been implemented it will reach to 1-2 tps
1-2 tps?? It is crazy! Cmmon it is impossible even for ETH with plasma
Merit: 1
how much time to we need to make this process? And what is the time of BTC
so, approximately 10 minutes for Bitcoin and 10 seconds for this process here.
It is so big difference..we do need to know what must we appreciate and use!
Merit: 1
so, approximately 10 minutes for Bitcoin and 10 seconds for this process here.
what is the fact of the first place? Who knows about it?
I am sure, that the blocking time in Yocoin is much lower than for other Blockchain
what is the fact of the first place? Who knows about it?
I have never met uncles..what are they? It is really important
Uncle is a block whose parent is the mother of the current block. Isn’t it simple?
what is on the first place? Could you explain it to me?
I know for sure, that in the first place their presence is justified by the fact!
Pages:
Jump to: