Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 36. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
U are doing really great promotion campaign. I would even say one of the best i have ever seen. But how much does it cost? I mean how big funding for this promotion campaign?
Im sure it is not a public info. No need to share that.
Has a sense. As for now team is doing everything right and it works. Go ahead guys!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
U are doing really great promotion campaign. I would even say one of the best i have ever seen. But how much does it cost? I mean how big funding for this promotion campaign?
Im sure it is not a public info. No need to share that.
Activity: 252
How many devs u have currently?  i think it is not the full team. U know such a big project needs much more devs. IMHO
The team is full, however if someone is needed more devs will be easily hired
If funding is enough.. As community has no idea how big funding team has now
Why do u need to know anything?? Cmmon! It is not the info needed for avarege investor
Im pretty sure team has enough funding. Moreover team owns enough yoc that may be sold if needed
Selling coins on the market would dump the price hard.. Definitely not a way out
Im not sure team would do that. Only if no btc/eth left but team needs funding to continue developing
Merit: 11
How many devs u have currently?  i think it is not the full team. U know such a big project needs much more devs. IMHO
Why do u need to know anything?? Cmmon! It is not the info needed for avarege investor
Im pretty sure team has enough funding. Moreover team owns enough yoc that may be sold if needed
Selling coins on the market would dump the price hard.. Definitely not a way out
Activity: 14
I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your reply. Irreproachable results, witting activity, interesting logo!
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
What about cooperation with Iexec? They have recently had the workdrop and I think their usecase would perfectly suit your project
Their tech is very raw. U know it is a very risky deal to use that now
Merit: 1
What about cooperation with Iexec? They have recently had the workdrop and I think their usecase would perfectly suit your project
AWS here will be used. Amazon cloud i mean
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I heard there are some changes being made regarding POS proof of stake from 1st August. . Can anyone clarify that plz? ? If that's true then how can that benefit us??
Thats pow coin. Why are u asking about pos?

What? Are people zombies here who doesn't know what I'm talking about?  Anyone who has account at the back office who gets pos on holding their yocoins(swapped) every month at certain percentage depending on their investment. So I got message that they are withdrawing pos from 1st August. So I'm worried if pos stops then no one would really keep their coins for staking. For your information yocoin is pow coin aswell.  
Withdrawing does not mean stopping. Staking will be still available
Activity: 128
I heard there are some changes being made regarding POS proof of stake from 1st August. . Can anyone clarify that plz? ? If that's true then how can that benefit us??
Thats pow coin. Why are u asking about pos?

What? Are people zombies here who doesn't know what I'm talking about?  Anyone who has account at the back office who gets pos on holding their yocoins(swapped) every month at certain percentage depending on their investment. So I got message that they are withdrawing pos from 1st August. So I'm worried if pos stops then no one would really keep their coins for staking. For your information yocoin is pow coin aswell.  
Merit: 29
Will u extend your advisory board? Any plans?
Agree, it would have a sense.. It will increase the trust to the project significantly. Moreover they may help project with different issues
Like an example? How advisors may be helpful here?
promoting on events, giving advices on development, bug fixing etc
Agree, it would have a sense.. It will increase the trust to the project significantly. Moreover they may help project with different issues
Like an example? How advisors may be helpful here?
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: