Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 38. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
what are smart contracts and their derivatives? What are that apps?
They are decentralized apps! they form the basis of some cryptocurrency platforms profit source.
Merit: 10
what are smart contracts and their derivatives? What are that apps?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
YOCOIN can hang with the best of 'em!! I don't doubt for a second that this is among altcoins that will make me money!!! Maybe not right away, but you have to be blind to not see this coin's true potential!!I am belive it. Go ask the community!!! Alright, /rant over!!
as for marketing what countries would u specify? it is clear enough u wont be able to cover all the globe. Thats why Im curious about countries u will pay spec attention
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
www.thegeomadao.com
I will be hoping that there will be a bounty for this project, bounty program is perfect for a project like this one.
This one is catchy, I hope they will going to make their plan succeed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I dont see any photos from any even u participated. have u ever took part in any event?
The project goes its own unique way, it's good. Cool It is clear that it is too early to talk about a full-fledged competition of the Ethereum or EOS, but this project is intensively developing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Binance listing is planned? Or Huobi voting participation?
To be honest I dont like the idea of voting rounds participation.
they are demanding to buy their native tokens but they cost enormously! So from my point of view it is just the wasting of tokens
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Binance listing is planned? Or Huobi voting participation?
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
This is the essence, let's see how this project can show itself in the future on the market, whether it will be able to compete with other projects of a more global scale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Scalability is the main feature of this project BUT team has properly show it off to the audience
Activity: 252
I heard there are some changes being made regarding POS proof of stake from 1st August. . Can anyone clarify that plz? ? If that's true then how can that benefit us??
Thats pow coin. Why are u asking about pos?
Activity: 128
I heard there are some changes being made regarding POS proof of stake from 1st August. . Can anyone clarify that plz? ? If that's true then how can that benefit us??
Merit: 22
Is it a fork of some old coin or it is coin written from scratch?
To be honest i dont know and would also like to know
Thats 2.5 year coin. In that time all the coins were the forks if the existing ones
Then i dont truly understand how yoc may be more advanced then ETH?

how in the world is it more advanced than ether? Ether has infinitely more resources and backing (not just from businesses but from entire countries) than yocoin will ever have. Not that yocoin needs that, but ether is on a whole other level.
Team sats smart contract is more advanced here. Once first dapps are deployed we will be able to take a look
Activity: 126
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
Is it a fork of some old coin or it is coin written from scratch?
To be honest i dont know and would also like to know
Thats 2.5 year coin. In that time all the coins were the forks if the existing ones
Then i dont truly understand how yoc may be more advanced then ETH?

how in the world is it more advanced than ether? Ether has infinitely more resources and backing (not just from businesses but from entire countries) than yocoin will ever have. Not that yocoin needs that, but ether is on a whole other level.
How many tokens u gonna allocate for the team? And one more - how long they will be vested?
For a year of im not mistaken. However I might be wrong
How many tokens u gonna allocate for the team? And one more - how long they will be vested?
im more curious what exactly team is gonna do with tokens after unlock?
nice to know project has set the private dinner with exchange representatives. hope it was successful
Admins posted that in tg chat. It is known for sure that dinner went well
Merit: 11
nice to know project has set the private dinner with exchange representatives. hope it was successful
I dont see any photos from any even u participated. have u ever took part in any event?
it is definitely not the hight time for any kind of events participation
Has a sense. Market is bleeding now. all the positive news from events particiaption will be neglected
Pages:
Jump to: