Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 66. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Any article about future of yoc? Probably article-comparison with ETH?
No one knows about yoc thats why no one compare it to ETH
I guess it is a way out to pay for such article at first to attract users' attention
Dua
Activity: 616
unfortunately the developers are not very active here. And they do not give us any references to their articles in magazines or newspapers. Perhaps they just do not write about them?
No one knows about yoc thats why no one compare it to ETH
Activity: 504
Why yoc is not listed in any voting to any exchange where are voting rounds?
So there is no vote, where did you get that there should be a vote. This will be indicated by the administrator on the site, information will be available on which exchange and when it will be necessary to vote.
Activity: 378
What happen to the website? It seems that we can't access on it and it says that the "connection is not private". I hope it will be fixed by the team since most of the people especially investors who are interested to join will usually visit the site to learned more about the project.
Perhaps the error of access to the site you have, I have everything goes and I can easily see the site. Try to clean the browser, maybe that's the problem with you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
YOC market has been delisted from Cfinex.
Coin developer has not deliver they new wallet tokens to us.
It is really sad..project needs more exchanges, not less!
Temporary issue.. I think it will be fixed asap.
At the initial stages of development, there are always various problems. I'm sure after a while developers will fix this error and work will continue in normal mode.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What happen to the website? It seems that we can't access on it and it says that the "connection is not private". I hope it will be fixed by the team since most of the people especially investors who are interested to join will usually visit the site to learned more about the project.
Merit: 22
Bug bounty is perfect option to fix all possibles issues. Is it planned?
Activity: 308
Temporary issue.. I think it will be fixed asap.
Merit: 1
Activity: 2
So many knowledge about crypto, thank you so much
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006

We have asked that continually one month.

If you hold YOC tokens in Cfinex, only what we can do is, point you asking your tokens from coin developer.
Activity: 252
The project will be useful. Really good business, discerning results!  Good luck team.
It will be useful only if devs start developing dapos on top of yoc
Im not sure it happens soon. Yoc has to focus on promotion among devs
The project will be useful. Really good business, discerning results!  Good luck team.
It will be useful only if devs start developing dapos on top of yoc
Because most of voting require owning native tokens if that particular exchange where token may be listed. It is ridiculous
Merit: 1
Do you plan to post information about your project on Facebook, or do you think it's not rational to use Twitter?
Good concern. Project needs MUCH more media presense to be noted by a crowd
Agree, but FB and Twitter are not the best things for that. Surely any project has to have them but promotion it is different article about the project with advantages highlighting
All that articles cost a lot of money. I hope u dont think they are written for free
Merit: 22
Do you plan to post information about your project on Facebook, or do you think it's not rational to use Twitter?
Agree, but FB and Twitter are not the best things for that. Surely any project has to have them but promotion it is different article about the project with advantages highlighting
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: