Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOCOIN-Welcome to the begining of a new era - page 70. (Read 25474 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
In this project, I realized that there is nothing new, because such projects are very, very much, I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
I gues you were just basing on what your eyes literally see but when you dig deeper you can the projects beauty. I know that the projects concepts are not new in crypto community market but they have different approach and ideas yhe project team may add some highlights and features to make it more different from the others.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
YOCOIN have analyzed the digital infra and have successfully focused on decentralized applications where the key advantage is distribution of essential components, a move that improves fault tolerance and makes it practically impossible and expensive to attach such network.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Why u still dont have mobile wallet?? It is urgently needed!

Lol, you're requesting a couple of months to develop platform. How come they can get back on you with that request?
Activity: 252
Why u still dont have mobile wallet?? It is urgently needed!
In this project, I realized that there is nothing new, because such projects are very, very much, I hope that the developers will add something of their own.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
what do I need for each value, which is stored inside this trie?
The user will need to enter a specific key. It is simple)
Yes, when i try using YOcoin web wallet, i think their form look like myetherwallet. Maybe we can using ETH wallet ( which support ERC20 token) for keep YOC.

If it's an ERC 20 token then you can just make a private key on MEW and then use the same private key on pretty much any ETH wallet to operate

Well, if that so then this will be easy to use and navigate because we already have know how to use mew interface, but let's verify if we can really use an eth wallet for storing yocoin.
Merit: 4
Yes, when i try using YOcoin web wallet, i think their form look like myetherwallet. Maybe we can using ETH wallet ( which support ERC20 token) for keep YOC.

If it's an ERC 20 token then you can just make a private key on MEW and then use the same private key on pretty much any ETH wallet to operate
That's a big nope, they have their own platform which is not related to ERCO20 token and if you try to use myetherwallet and store YOC your coin will be lost forever. I think having their own wallet is already typical for POS coin.
Activity: 350
The technical team of YOCOIN coin project is excellent. It should have good prospects for development. It is very worth investors' expectation
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Will the languages be added to the site? With the help of translations, you could prove the importance of your project.
Yeah, you are right mate. It could help to boost the project and probably can gathered more investors to keep coming here and invest on this project. Hopefully, the team will consider this and make this a good source of investments amd a good platform in the future.

The main Chinese/Spanish and English. Japanese and Korean of course you can add but usually investors from there prefer projects where exactly their teams. Globally, it is these languages that are most important today. Meetings at conferences and negotiations are very important also to achieve popularity.
Activity: 532
Who could briefly explain me what exactly advantages yocoin has comparing with ETH?
It has more advanced smart contracts. Thats the main advantage as it allows scaling
Yeah, that's why Yocoin is a better version of Ethereum and Ethereum must be beaten to increase the performance of Yocoin.

But the hardest thing is that ETH is already have a strong foundation and already been proven its better services. Yocoin is somehow new and needs more users to be more known in the crypto world. As we all know, there area many altcoins that competing with ETH but still they can't catch its being famous.
Where may i take a look at the detailed roadmap ??
Activity: 504
your solution reminds me Ethereum very much. is this exactly yr idea or did it happen accidentally?
i believe that Yocoin has several alike characteristics but i cant say that the platform copies the idea blindly
Yes, it's very similar, but I think that they would not have copied them so impudently, because then many would have seen a dirty trick in the project. Although if you look at that now many similar tokens.
There are similar projects but Yocoin is completely unique in the crypto era as they have constantly kept innovating that grab the attention of more participants gerting engaged and connected with the project.
If they stand out against the background of other projects, it will be good. Because in fact, lately there are a lot of similar projects and tokens.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Yoc platform is designed to be used easily and conviniently to maximize all available resurces in application with the current technology and system. Hopefully more businesses will partner with this project in the future so that they can utilize its potential on thier own business.

I agree, that there will be more businesses that will used the platform so that the value of the coins would probably grow in later years. This is a decentralized platform which it can freely be used by everyone and because of its good features, businessmen should try to look closer with it.
Who could briefly explain me what exactly advantages yocoin has comparing with ETH?
It has more advanced smart contracts. Thats the main advantage as it allows scaling
Yeah, that's why Yocoin is a better version of Ethereum and Ethereum must be beaten to increase the performance of Yocoin.
Compete with the Etherium is quite difficult, they now also do not stand still and are constantly moving forward. But if the team will strictly follow the map, then maybe there is a good chance.
Activity: 280
I was wodering if the team Yocoin have a bounty campaign programs or will be able to lauch if doesn't have yet? Because I think that will greatly help the project to gain more popularity here in the crypto currency community and boost its name to gain more users, supporters and investors.
It is a great opportunity to earn more tokens from the Yocoin, I hope they can bring such opportunities by making bounty campaigns.

Not just great opportunity by the bounty hunters but also this will lead the project to become famous since it is expected a lot of hunters will join, especially if they will launch generous and rewarding bounty campaign.
Activity: 406
Are there any erc20 tokens wothin yoc ecosystem already?
Merit: 30
is it possible to mine the tokens of yr platform? i’m just trying to figure out whether it’s better to buy them right now or wait a little and start mining them

I guess it's possible because they needed participants to collaborate with them. But this is just a wild guess, I maybe wrong.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Will the languages be added to the site? With the help of translations, you could prove the importance of your project.
Yeah, you are right mate. It could help to boost the project and probably can gathered more investors to keep coming here and invest on this project. Hopefully, the team will consider this and make this a good source of investments amd a good platform in the future.
D.U.G
perhaps Yocoin has good prospects for further development, but I can not say that it can become a strong competitor for Ethereum, at least in the near future. In order to reach this level, it will take several years of hard work.
Definitely, well as for etherium is well built and known name, so it really could take up couple of years to gain their level and compete with them, but its not certain yet cause no one knows what will happen.
Pages:
Jump to: