Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] YouEngine - decentralized, tokenized advertising platform 📣📣📣 - page 17. (Read 4032 times)

Activity: 805
Merit: 26
1. Already contracted: Latoken
2. Second ieo exchange will be a similar to Latoken
3. The third ieo will be of higher rank (like okex, kukoin)

4. One month after all the above IEOs/listings we will list token on 2 additional exchanges (one of them dex type).

Note: that our primary goal is to get listed on Kraken in about 2 years. We need the best market liquidity and cover to make YOUapp popular among advertisers and users.
Advertisers must be able easily purchase YOUC to pay for ads. Users, at the same time, must have ability to easily sell YOUC.
Wow! So fast!
I like the way this project goes on! I hope that it will be executed well and always be on date. Okex and kucoin are top exchanges. They are always be the preparation for a boom of a coin. Hope to see YOUC in top exchange and CMC top rank list coin.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
1. Already contracted: Latoken
2. Second ieo exchange will be a similar to Latoken
3. The third ieo will be of higher rank (like okex, kukoin)

4. One month after all the above IEOs/listings we will list token on 2 additional exchanges (one of them dex type).

Note: that our primary goal is to get listed on Kraken in about 2 years. We need the best market liquidity and cover to make YOUapp popular among advertisers and users.
Advertisers must be able easily purchase YOUC to pay for ads. Users, at the same time, must have ability to easily sell YOUC.
YOUengine partnered with Tokpie 👍

YouEngine is a very well funded project that is going to make IEO/listing on Latoken. Tokpie, in turn, will handle a bounty/airdrop on behalf of YOUengine. Also, Tokpie will provide YOUengine with additional ieo and listing.
Learn more about this partnership 👉 https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-youengine/
Seems like there is new promising project that tokpie will make again! Hoping that this Youengine will become successful soon. More over, I want some updates about here.

What will happen if you will not reach your softcap?

YOUengine is already well funded. In case of not reaching soft cap we will launch the product anyway

Sounds great! If you are well funded, you have no pressure of raising money during IEO as we are facing difficult times these days. A lot of crypto users can't afford to participate anymore in blockchain projects aside from the fact that they have no assurance that they can get even their initial investments. As I've read, you will be releasing your MVP this April. Let us see if you can get the attention of the community once you released your MVP...
Hopefully they will release the MVP so that doubtful people will be gone.
This is a good project and I want to support this all throughout. They are well funded, seems it is promising!

I have checked tech docs. The idea to pack personal data of users to hash codes and store it on the user's smartphone is true decentralisation in digital advertisements. No data leaks like on FB and similar centralised giants.

That's right! Moreover giants like GAFA (Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Apple) have built a data empire that only benefits themselves.
YOUengine, on the other hand, provides decentralized platform where ordinary users will get money paid by advertisers.
Activity: 373
Merit: 15
bounty stakes trading
Note: we don't start listings with Vindax-)

Sounds great! If you are well funded, you have no pressure of raising money during IEO as we are facing difficult times these days. A lot of crypto users can't afford to participate anymore in blockchain projects aside from the fact that they have no assurance that they can get even their initial investments. As I've read, you will be releasing your MVP this April. Let us see if you can get the attention of the community once you released your MVP...
This is a good project and I want to support this all throughout. They are well funded, seems it is promising!

MVP will be released in the mid of May 2020.
[/quote]
Yeah! May is coming and time flies early. Hope to see you MVP. How about plans in listing on exchange after your IEO? Do you have plans to list in top exchanges?
[/quote]

After 3 IEOs + 2 additional listings we will have 5 exchanges. But our top goal in relation to YOUC token is to get YOUC listed on Kraken.
[/quote]

what are those 3 IEOs exchanges?
Who said that we are going to raise $1M in Latoken? Man, please, be more realistic. The main goal of IEO is boost brand awareness.
YouEngine has enough funds for developing and launch without raising money through IEOs.

Never knew you have enough fund. That is good if the company already have enough fund. Why don't the company just choose a better exchange than this Latoken that has been notorious in conducting useless IEO in the past. There are better exchanges that can be use. This will bring a better trust to the market.

My friend all exchanges except binance and kraken are almost the same. But to get listed on e.g. Kraken we need to start with smth. Note: we don't start listings with Vindax-)
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

Join the Advertising Industry Disruption 🧨

YouEngine is a very well funded project that is going to make IEO/listing on Latoken. Tokpie, in turn, will handle a bounty/airdrop on behalf of YOUengine. Also, Tokpie will provide YOUengine with additional ieo and listing.
Learn more about this partnership 👉 https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-youengine/
Seems like there is new promising project that tokpie will make again! Hoping that this Youengine will become successful soon. More over, I want some updates about here.

YOUengine is already well funded. In case of not reaching soft cap we will launch the product anyway

Lots of bad review and manipulation on Vindax so it shouldn't be in your list.

We are negotiating with Okex right now. In total we will made 3 IEOs + 2 listings. So YOUC will be traded on 5 exchanges during Sep - Dec 2020.
Okex is a better choice. Good luck with your negotiations with them.

How do you think Okex or Kukoin is betteer?

YOUengine partnered with Tokpie

Learn more about this partnership  https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-youengine/

Yeah! May is coming and time flies early. Hope to see you MVP. How about plans in listing on exchange after your IEO? Do you have plans to list in top exchanges?

After 3 IEOs + 2 additional listings we will have 5 exchanges. But our top goal in relation to YOUC token is to get YOUC listed on Kraken.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Lots of bad review and manipulation on Vindax so it shouldn't be in your list.

We are negotiating with Okex right now. In total we will made 3 IEOs + 2 listings. So YOUC will be traded on 5 exchanges during Sep - Dec 2020.
Okex is a better choice. Good luck with your negotiations with them.
I read in the interview at Yahoo Finance that the app will have an augmented reality function. That sounds amazing!

Yes! you can see how augmented reality function will work on YOUengine app here,, starting from 0:48 sec: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btuEOlms5Hw

Youengine use case is not new, there are many competitors in crypto space today but I'm relieved that youengine has what it takes, most especially funds to develop the project, many blockchain advertising projects main issue is lack of fund and experience

Exactly! But look at Youengine team and you see that there is no money problems-).

Also, the fact that there are some projects in that field (like Brave) is positive for YOUengine. It makes things easier: no need to waste time/resources by explaining users and clients what we are offering. The ground will be ready and full of hot leads when we come to the scene.

Who said that we are going to raise $1M in Latoken? Man, please, be more realistic. The main goal of IEO is boost brand awareness.
YouEngine has enough funds for developing and launch without raising money through IEOs.

Never knew you have enough fund. That is good if the company already have enough fund. Why don't the company just choose a better exchange than this Latoken that has been notorious in conducting useless IEO in the past. There are better exchanges that can be use. This will bring a better trust to the market.

My friend all exchanges except binance and kraken are almost the same. But to get listed on e.g. Kraken we need to start with smth. Note: we don't start listings with Vindax-)
No you are wrong, not just binance and kraken only, we have Okex, kucoin and gate io, every new projects that do IEO on these exchanges become successful, I'm judging from past IEO data, I suggest you do the same to, these exchanges have no fake volume or watched trades, but latoken does

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
YOUengine (YOUC) Bounty Stakes listed on Tokpie!

💸Any hunter can get ETH, USDC, TKP immediately by selling any amount of YOUengine bounty stakes.
Anyone can buy bounty stakes to get YOUC tokens in October 2020.
👉 No need to wait for bounty distribution: get money now

👉 CHECK YOUC bounty stakes PRICES

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

interesting experiment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s8ZG6HuLrU&feature=youtu.be
It shows how much data Google collect from us!

Hope Youengine is not going to do the same. 

of course we are not the same. YOUengine doesn't store any data on servers. Moreover all your data encrypted right on your phone into the unique hash code. This hash code is like an entity allowing advertisers to target the right people with their ad
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

No you are wrong, not just binance and kraken only, we have Okex, kucoin and gate io, every new projects that do IEO on these exchanges become successful, I'm judging from past IEO data, I suggest you do the same to, these exchanges have no fake volume or watched trades, but latoken does
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Youengine use case is not new, there are many competitors in crypto space today but I'm relieved that youengine has what it takes, most especially funds to develop the project, many blockchain advertising projects main issue is lack of fund and experience
Activity: 1
Excited to see where this goes
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
 I read in the interview at Yahoo Finance that the app will have an augmented reality function. That sounds amazing!
Activity: 373
Merit: 15
bounty stakes trading
interesting experiment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s8ZG6HuLrU&feature=youtu.be
It shows how much data Google collect from us!

Hope Youengine is not going to do the same. 
The project is promising given the number of associations and the market to which it is directed, in this economy where the COIVD-19 has made thousands lose their jobs.

Can you tell us about some of the companies involved in YouEngine?
In which countries can YouEngine operate?
Can you tell me more about the development team? What country are they from?

YOU can operate worldwide. No any limits.
Dev team is very strong because they are mostly from Russia

what do you mean "involved companies"?

Learn more about this partnership  https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-youengine/

I have checked tech docs. The idea to pack personal data of users to hash codes and store it on the user's smartphone is true decentralisation in digital advertisements. No data leaks like on FB and similar centralised giants.

That's right! Moreover giants like GAFA (Google, Amazon, Facebook, and Apple) have built a data empire that only benefits themselves.
YOUengine, on the other hand, provides decentralized platform where ordinary users will get money paid by advertisers.
Activity: 66

Pages:
Jump to: