Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ann] YouEngine - decentralized, tokenized advertising platform 📣📣📣 - page 18. (Read 4032 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
now there are so many IEO project rivals how you can compete with so many projects

These projects bet on getting funds from IEOs, while we not.

In other words, projects promise too much and hope to make money. After not getting any funds such projects just disappear.
YOUengine, in turn, has funds to launch the product regardless IEOs outcomes.
Activity: 373
Merit: 15
bounty stakes trading
YOUengine partnered with Tokpie 👍

YouEngine is a very well funded project that is going to make IEO/listing on Latoken. Tokpie, in turn, will handle a bounty/airdrop on behalf of YOUengine. Also, Tokpie will provide YOUengine with additional ieo and listing.
Learn more about this partnership 👉 https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-youengine/
Seems like there is new promising project that tokpie will make again! Hoping that this Youengine will become successful soon. More over, I want some updates about here.

What will happen if you will not reach your softcap?

YOUengine is already well funded. In case of not reaching soft cap we will launch the product anyway

Sounds great! If you are well funded, you have no pressure of raising money during IEO as we are facing difficult times these days. A lot of crypto users can't afford to participate anymore in blockchain projects aside from the fact that they have no assurance that they can get even their initial investments. As I've read, you will be releasing your MVP this April. Let us see if you can get the attention of the community once you released your MVP...
Hopefully they will release the MVP so that doubtful people will be gone.
This is a good project and I want to support this all throughout. They are well funded, seems it is promising!

I have checked tech docs. The idea to pack personal data of users to hash codes and store it on the user's smartphone is true decentralisation in digital advertisements. No data leaks like on FB and similar centralised giants.
In which Country is this project been built, and what are your plans to be able to succeed from being affected by the current Covid19 Pandemic ??

Since 2017, the YOUengine platform is developed and managed by the Para.ventures Inc. The company has a registration number: 197123 and incorporated in Seychelles.
Headquarters is located in the Global Gateway No. 8, Rue De La Perle, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles International Business Companies Act: Act 15 of 2016.
Additional Switzerland Office is loccated in Langenhagstrasse 1, 4147 Aesch, Switzerland.

At first glance it looks strange, but thanks to the quarantine regime applying all over the world (caused by Covid19) the web sales and consequently online advertising is growing.
For example, Facebook's advertising business is projected growing 23 per cent (year-over-year) to $83 billion in 2021, said the Cowen analyst team.
Look at this https://brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/digital/coronavirus-impact-facebook-google-may-lose-over-44-billion-in-ad-revenue-in-2020/74839913
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
The project is promising given the number of associations and the market to which it is directed, in this economy where the COIVD-19 has made thousands lose their jobs.

Can you tell us about some of the companies involved in YouEngine?
In which countries can YouEngine operate?
Can you tell me more about the development team? What country are they from?
Activity: 9
In which Country is this project been built, and what are your plans to be able to succeed from being affected by the current Covid19 Pandemic ??
why is the number of YOUcash token for IEO limited to only 2,000,000,000?
whether YOUcash team has guaranteed Private Sale will be successful

There are two reasons:

1. Yes, private sales are going very good. It's because of personal founder's connections to people with big money.
2. There should be tokens for other IEOs (if they come). Also, the amount of 2M YOUC allocated to the first IEO on Latoken can be increased if it's required.
bounty stakes trading
what are the benefits we get if you join the YOUENGINE project and investment  Grin

man you probably made a mistake....admin has alread joined the YOUENGINE project by default
Activity: 842
Merit: 100
why is the number of YOUcash token for IEO limited to only 2,000,000,000?
whether YOUcash team has guaranteed Private Sale will be successful
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
what are the benefits we get if you join the YOUENGINE project and investment  Grin

YouEngine is a very well funded project that is going to make IEO/listing on Latoken. Tokpie, in turn, will handle a bounty/airdrop on behalf of YOUengine. Also, Tokpie will provide YOUengine with additional ieo and listing.
Learn more about this partnership 👉 https://tokpie.io/blog/tokpie-partners-youengine/
Seems like there is new promising project that tokpie will make again! Hoping that this Youengine will become successful soon. More over, I want some updates about here.

YOUengine is already well funded. In case of not reaching soft cap we will launch the product anyway
It's said 9% airdrop on your landing page. is it a mistake?

This is correct percentage that will be allocated to many airdrops during decades (up to about 2050).

now there are so many IEO project rivals how you can compete with so many projects

These projects bet on getting funds from IEOs, while we not.

In other words, projects promise too much and hope to make money. After not getting any funds such projects just disappear.
YOUengine, in turn, has funds to launch the product regardless IEOs outcomes.
I see the bounty pool is $3M. and Tokpie is notorious for managing half dead projects. How can bounty pool be $3M? is this suppose to be baby day act or what? we are not even in 2017, and what is giving you the assurance you will raise $1M in Latoken exchange! This is sounds like rocket science.
I have been there in tokpie for the last few months and I can say that it is a good exchange. They also had successful projects and I had been part of them. So, I think that tokpie is also good.
Regarding with the pool. I think its up to moderator to explain that stuff. But I think this is a good project.

3M bounty pool calculated based on 30M tokens pool x $0.1 (IEO/ICO price).  Of course, 7 months is a long period for bounty. That is why Tokpie is here. Impatient, hunters will be able to sell bounty stakes at any time on Tokpie to get TKP, USDC, ETH.  
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
How can you do the marketing of YOUengine project in your city because now the world is in a big problem covid-19 virus

We have hired students in >1M cities around the world to spread one-page white papers on the streets...
...it's a joke -)

Despite covid-19 virus and thanks to the quarantine rules, web sales and digital advertising market are growing!
Our marketing plan includes only online initiatives.  
bounty stakes trading
It's said 9% airdrop on your landing page. is it a mistake?
"Target 4 billion users globally" - that's a lot of numbers.
You guys have this huge amount of user base already?

4 billion users means the number of consumers targeted by 200 millions advertisers globally. This is the market volume that YOUenging is entering.

Doesn't a user have to download your app before they can earn?
All personal data stay on user's smartphone. It doesn't transferred/stored on any data servers.
The core advantages is that user's data are being automatically packed on hash code and only this code will be forked out to provide clients (advertisers) with target audience.
So no data leaking like it happens on Facebook regularly.

Users download the YOLapp, create an account, go through a registration process that includes proof of identity and up to 400 fields of opt-in profile data, for example, date of birth, relationship status, location, profession, affinities and preferences like luxury cars, sports, films, fashion, foods, and more. The users are incentivized with three levels of data entry. The more data they enter, the more money they make per view. Finally, users get their fair share and get paid for their data with every ad they watch.

So, 4 Billion users have already downloaded it?
Or these numbers are just put in place for marketing and pure theoretical?

As said above this is target market volume. In theory they all can download, of course. But even 1% from that big market pie will bring a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
"Target 4 billion users globally" - that's a lot of numbers.
You guys have this huge amount of user base already? Doesn't a user have to download your app before they can earn? So, 4 Billion users have already downloaded it?
Or these numbers are just put in place for marketing and pure theoretical?
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
I see the bounty pool is $3M. and Tokpie is notorious for managing half dead projects. How can bounty pool be $3M? is this suppose to be baby day act or what? we are not even in 2017, and what is giving you the assurance you will raise $1M in Latoken exchange! This is sounds like rocket science.
I have been there in tokpie for the last few months and I can say that it is a good exchange. They also had successful projects and I had been part of them. So, I think that tokpie is also good.
Regarding with the pool. I think its up to moderator to explain that stuff. But I think this is a good project.

Sounds great! If you are well funded, you have no pressure of raising money during IEO as we are facing difficult times these days. A lot of crypto users can't afford to participate anymore in blockchain projects aside from the fact that they have no assurance that they can get even their initial investments. As I've read, you will be releasing your MVP this April. Let us see if you can get the attention of the community once you released your MVP...

Exactly! we have no pressure. Just one moment need to be clarified: mvp will be released before IEO starts (mid of May 2020).
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

Pages:
Jump to: