Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 47. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 15
It seems very positive to me that the remaining tokens are burned or delivered to the holders, shows the honesty and transparency of the team. HODL!

Def a good sign when they burn the unsold coins. Not sure why some groups don't do that.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Why is the price of yourchain tokens much lower than RHOC tokens? It doesn't make any sense.

because yourchain is too much total of supply.
Just wait and see about the swap in the future, may be the price will be increase.

Anyone know that when the swap ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
This token really really amuses me, at least this token becomes a decoration in my ether address  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Yes @pendul we take this token seriously, serious things can be done with humor too. HODL!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
ahah very funny place ))) are you seriously thinking about that coin ? )))

yes we are realy seriously thinking about this coin , (still token ) but that won't be for long , in the new year there will be the swap to URS , that will be the realy fun part we are here all waiting for and then this will be a funny place , welcome in the future
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Holding URHOC is trusting DecentralizeEconomics. I'm quite anxious to learn what comes next after all this time. SO, January 2018 it is. Thanks for the info, gentlemen.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
what the price for each single coin?

Currently the best sell price is at 0.0000065 Eth per token which, at the moment, roughly translates to 0.002780895 USD per token. You can add URHOC in Etherdelta under the 'Other' category to see the charts.

It's impossible to assign a price to a truly decentralized currency with a centralized "currency" like Bitcoin, Ether, or USD.

Oh, I agree. In my mind, URHOC is priceless and I'm hodling like there's no tomorrow. If I had the extra funds, I'd pick up some more.

Just trying to give the user a rough reference point.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ahah very funny place ))) are you seriously thinking about that coin ? )))
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
YOURCHAIN can create a wide range of solutions, including financial services, monetization content delivery network, etc. This is a good product. It is worth further studying the white paper to decide whether to increase investment. Kiss
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Personally I agree with all, the beginning of January just starting out all.. may all her can walk perfect as planned.. project is a good, in the whole project good enough to pull investor..i appreciation of this project, I hope this project can go according to the desired
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Any idea why URHOC token in my eth wallet is showing I have 0.00001 only when loading my eth wallet in MEW.

When I check it on ethplorer.io I can see I got 100k.

Strange in MEW when I click send entire balance it only shows the 0.00001 that I can send.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Currently the best sell price is at 0.0000065 Eth per token which, at the moment, roughly translates to 0.002780895 USD per token. You can add URHOC in Etherdelta under the 'Other' category to see the charts.

It's impossible to assign a price to a truly decentralized currency with a centralized "currency" like Bitcoin, Ether, or USD.
Activity: 446
Merit: 252

legendary
In etherdelta has changed the price a lot @@Hakermania@, It seems that who sold for pennies tried to correct a few weeks later.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

It was an airdrop and the value of the coin will be determined by the demand in the market.It is available for trade on etherdelta.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Yes dev you just take your time and we'll do the same, beggars have nothing else to do. I'm back here once again because I have heard that some body changed sex, I need to know if it's possible for me to have her jumped for purely testing purposes, so if there was any problem I could assist the surgeon who made the dude becoming a girl. or you could just find me a nice and decent girl (preferably more Angelina and Jenifer looking girls) I will pay with YOURCHAIN, what? you don't want YOURCHAIN? I can give you some activity tokens. facking lol.

Sorry, I'm not an expert on gender reassignment or transgender surgery.  Please refer your questions to Greg.  Wink
legendary
I also keep the tokens that I received, and many months ago I bought more at a very low price. It's time to wait for the next weeks.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Still holding this giveaway from way back Grin

Glad to know the swap will now occur in January 2018!

Will the project be undergoing a re-branding for the new URS token?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yes dev you just take your time and we'll do the same, beggars have nothing else to do. I'm back here once again because I have heard that some body changed sex, I need to know if it's possible for me to have her jumped for purely testing purposes, so if there was any problem I could assist the surgeon who made the dude becoming a girl. or you could just find me a nice and decent girl (preferably more Angelina and Jenifer looking girls) I will pay with YOURCHAIN, what? you don't want YOURCHAIN? I can give you some activity tokens. facking lol.
LOL
Pages:
Jump to: