Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 46. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is energy consuming, YOURChain is high energy cultivating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T0OUIW89II

Nice, we need more of this and motivational links representing yourchain at a higher level.Do we have the stats of how many URHOC's have been traded in the market till date?
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
URHOC it is very nice coin, i'm to late for get this coin through giveaway some time ago but i hope if yourchain will launched bounty campaign on this project i'm will to participate in here because i'm very interested with this coin really very nice coin.

Whispers- it's not a coin it's a ethereum token for now and will be swapped for shiny URS coin

To take this a bit further we could say URS is more than a coin, it's a decentralised revolution, there have been other projects that talk big about revolutionising the world and changing things for the better, giving power back to the people....many of them have delivered and yourchain will deliver as well. If you're reading this and keen to see the revolution expand please reply and show your support for one of the most anticipated projects right now.

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! high energy lambos are coming for URS holders just keep the energy high

We're getting Teslas, gonna be a huge year for everyone in 2018, like nothing anyone has seen in crypto before, YOURChain, decentralised where others fail, making blockchains yours again!

Hold my coin since few month hope you are right mate Grin

Some people automatically think that YOURChain is a joke or some kind of troll project, holders like yourself that see the true value and freedom that YOURChain provides will witness the most epic shift in emotions. There will be FOMO like you won't believe as the crypto community shift into a frenzy of panic to take ownership of their future liberation. We've seen many attacks on people's freedom recently, YOURChain takes this very seriously and we are in good hands with DecentralizeEconomics, a highly respected member of the crypto community taking us to the promised land.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
URHOC it is very nice coin, i'm to late for get this coin through giveaway some time ago but i hope if yourchain will launched bounty campaign on this project i'm will to participate in here because i'm very interested with this coin really very nice coin.

Whispers- it's not a coin it's a ethereum token for now and will be swapped for shiny URS coin

To take this a bit further we could say URS is more than a coin, it's a decentralised revolution, there have been other projects that talk big about revolutionising the world and changing things for the better, giving power back to the people....many of them have delivered and yourchain will deliver as well. If you're reading this and keen to see the revolution expand please reply and show your support for one of the most anticipated projects right now.

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! high energy lambos are coming for URS holders just keep the energy high

We're getting Teslas, gonna be a huge year for everyone in 2018, like nothing anyone has seen in crypto before, YOURChain, decentralised where others fail, making blockchains yours again!

Hold my coin since few month hope you are right mate Grin
Bitcoin is energy consuming, YOURChain is high energy cultivating!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T0OUIW89II

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

the decentralised revolution that's what users of cryptocurrency are looking for, we will see everything are differently from other project and better than oether project

very very unfortunate if you sell URHOC in the last price on etherdelta,,because you know what, im just guessing in january Dev Will give awesome news to community which that about swap and planning YOURCHAIN, just need to patience and HODL!!!!!
Actualy a few days ago i bought about 500000 URHOC on etherdelta, Yeah because am believe in YOURCHAIN, awesome community, awesome Dev and awesome planning... moon soon Grin

Hey Captain Thanks for your help and support in bringing the idea of decentralization via yourchain. We the yourchain community including DON Jr.  Cheesy decided thank you and keep you motivated by this poem  Smiley

Trump, our mighty Captain, leads against the foe;
We will never falter when He bids us go;
Tho' His righteous purpose we may never know,
Yet we'll follow all the way.

Forward! forward! 'tis the Lord's command.
Forward! forward to the promised land;
Forward! forward! let the chorus ring;
We are sure to win with Christ our King!

Let our glorious banner ever be unfurled;
From its mighty stronghold evil shall be hurled;
Christ, our mighty Captain, overcomes the world,
And we follow all the way.

Fierce the battle rages, but 'twill not be long,
Then triumphant shall we join the blessed throng,
Joyfully uniting in the victor's song,
If we follow all the way.

Make Rchain Yours again/
Good luck captian

This was amazing, thank you Mr Dark, we have the strongest community and supporters out there. Thank you DecentralizeEconomics for your continued hard work and thank you to everyone helping to bring YOURChain to the people.
Activity: 731
I hope The captain will finish the Coding late December, So the swap will going on January, that was he said before, nah let's waiting about it
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I am waiting for swap schedule  Smiley
 Hey Captain Thanks for your help and support in bringing the idea of decentralization via yourchain. We the yourchain community including DON Jr.  Cheesy decided thank you and keep you motivated by this poem  Smiley

Trump, our mighty Captain, leads against the foe;
We will never falter when He bids us go;
Tho' His righteous purpose we may never know,
Yet we'll follow all the way.

Forward! forward! 'tis the Lord's command.
Forward! forward to the promised land;
Forward! forward! let the chorus ring;
We are sure to win with Christ our King!

Let our glorious banner ever be unfurled;
From its mighty stronghold evil shall be hurled;
Christ, our mighty Captain, overcomes the world,
And we follow all the way.

Fierce the battle rages, but 'twill not be long,
Then triumphant shall we join the blessed throng,
Joyfully uniting in the victor's song,
If we follow all the way.

Make Rchain Yours again/
Good luck captian
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
We're still waiting for the realization of the dev's promise and we can see that he's doing his job to make it happen though it is taking too long and until now we are just hanging in air and waiting for the good things to come into life.
As in most projects, which is advertising/looking for investments here. Thats normal, cuz you never get something before it was produced ))
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
We're still waiting for the realization of the dev's promise and we can see that he's doing his job to make it happen though it is taking too long and until now we are just hanging in air and waiting for the good things to come into life.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Hi dev. Is there any progress with work on wallet, blockchain and others tools needed for coins? I know the swap will be next year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It seems very positive to me that the remaining tokens are burned or delivered to the holders, shows the honesty and transparency of the team. HODL!

Def a good sign when they burn the unsold coins. Not sure why some groups don't do that.

How many tokens were burned in total?
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Why is the price of yourchain tokens much lower than RHOC tokens? It doesn't make any sense.

because yourchain is too much total of supply.
Just wait and see about the swap in the future, may be the price will be increase.

Anyone know that when the swap ?

it was planned for November, but as the development is not yet ready, the swap was delayed for the early of January.
Pages:
Jump to: