Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 71. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
While almost everyproject  is making an asset this project is building a new Chain that is very good and hard work i would say!
Activity: 882
Good update DecentralizeEconomics i read the timeline and i see the token swapp is in november good job.

Thank you.

What is the ratio swap?

The swap ratio will be 1:1.  Each Ethereum URHOC token that you hold will grant you one URS on our own blockchain.

What overall amount will be? Where i can buy URHOC token now - or I can receive URHOC for anything?
You can buy on this exchange https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH
It can not be opened, because maybe yourchain is not there. We just wait for the latest update from the developers who are always active here
Works fine on me ,, there's no problem opening that link using google chrome browsers. Btw, what browser do you use to open that link ,, ?
Now it works fine, after I restart my cpu. And I also see a lot of sell orders there, but still no buy order
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
Good update DecentralizeEconomics i read the timeline and i see the token swapp is in november good job.

Thank you.

What is the ratio swap?

The swap ratio will be 1:1.  Each Ethereum URHOC token that you hold will grant you one URS on our own blockchain.

What overall amount will be? Where i can buy URHOC token now - or I can receive URHOC for anything?
You can buy on this exchange https://etherdelta.github.io/#0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79-ETH
It can not be opened, because maybe yourchain is not there. We just wait for the latest update from the developers who are always active here
Works fine on me ,, there's no problem opening that link using google chrome browsers. Btw, what browser do you use to open that link ,, ?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What is the ratio swap?

1:1
1 URC for 1 URHOC

Thank you.

What is the ratio swap?

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

Thank you.

What is the ratio swap?

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro

Thank you.

What is the ratio swap?

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
What is the ratio swap?

For the moment it's not announced.Wait and see.
Activity: 1022
What is the ratio swap?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is long project but who care, the most important is the develop , no rush no party, dev take your time we can wait as long the develoment ins running well!
I can not wait to wait for YOURchain swap. And very lucky for those of us who have joined on airdrop back then.
legendary
I still havent recieved my URHOCS? But im still hoping I'll get sooner. Thanks in advance DEV.
So i am not a lone here still not receive any coins from Rchain since i had registered long time ago , update us dev

Unfortunately, the 100k URHOC giveaway is over.  If you claimed your stake during the giveaway, please send me a PM with your original post quoted.  If I failed to send you your stake, I will issue it to you.
legendary
lol everybody on this page is senior member or higher , sometimes that says enough for me , a lot of people thought DEV was joking ...

The YOURChain team is very serious about this project, and we are committed to making RChain YOURS again!

I still havent recieved my URHOCS? But im still hoping I'll get sooner. Thanks in advance DEV.
So i am not a lone here still not receive any coins from Rchain since i had registered long time ago , update us dev
Still waiting for what, didn't the dev dropped hundreds of thousands of yourchain on 1000 people already or shall we say 100 people every one of them with 10 accounts to claim more? honestly I don't even know what is rchain to begin with. if this is the exact copy of rchain then why don't you guys have wallet and everything setup and ready to go? you said it yourself that you are freeing us from the rchain coop and their centralization, I wonder if rchain is 1% progressed towards the completion of their project as well?

We are going to be adding features that RChain will not have.  We are NOT an exact copy of RChain.  We are going to be much better than RChain.  Currently, we have four developers working on YOURChain.

Will hold for long time , i am sure this coin is going to make big fortune to us, like dev developmen, take time but feel 100% positive, that is huge work make new blockchain, do you know guys when the swap will be? thanks for the info..

All people still waiting for that info, may be dev need more time to make sure all work fine. Keep watching this thread and if that time come we'll not to late
website is ready and look very good , it will be nice to know when  swap will be ready, do you think dev is making gui wallet for the coin?

The swap will be ready in the near future.  Please refer to the YOURChain website for a detailed roadmap.  We are making our own GUI wallet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Will hold for long time , i am sure this coin is going to make big fortune to us, like dev developmen, take time but feel 100% positive, that is huge work make new blockchain, do you know guys when the swap will be? thanks for the info..

All people still waiting for that info, may be dev need more time to make sure all work fine. Keep watching this thread and if that time come we'll not to late
website is ready and look very good , it will be nice to know when  swap will be ready, do you think dev is making gui wallet for the coin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
WEBSITE LAUNCH!

The new YOURChain website has been launched!  The project timeline is hosted on the site as well as other pertinent information.  The YOURChain forum will be operational shortly.  The architecture document will be uploaded to the website in a few days.  We truly have the best team in the cryptosphere working on this project.  No other team comes close to the dedication and commitment this team has to liberate RChain for the masses!

WE WILL MAKE RCHAIN YOURS AGAIN!

YOURCHAIN.ORG

Additionally, we are going to be running a signature campaign to spread the word about the YOURChain revolution!  Post one of these pictures in your sig!

THX, thats are really gold news 😊😉
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
lol everybody on this page is senior member or higher , sometimes that says enough for me , a lot of people thought DEV was joking ...
Pages:
Jump to: