Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 74. (Read 82419 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Well said and when high profile entities in the blockchain space feel the same way, you know this is a project not to miss out on:

We have been blessed by the Great One!  He has risen and spoken once more!  We won't fail you master!

We are the continuation of the ideology that was started with Bitcoin, but perished due to centralization.  We remember the motivations and the yearning which drove us into the cryptosphere.  We will rise from the ashes of the greed and corruption of RChain and rebuild it for the currency holders.  We will reclaim our rightful legacy!

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
How will the swap work? Will we have to burn our tokens? OR we have to send to a specific address?

I have the same questions also want to know the answers from the dev, what should we do dev?
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
Hi guys.

Is there a roadmap for yourchain?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
YOURChain, rchain without the poison!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/kjPKxpj.png

With that been said you can't contain the yourchain

Well said and when high profile entities in the blockchain space feel the same way, you know this is a project not to miss out on:

https://i.imgur.com/Z8vXjJR.png

Activity: 35

With that been said you can't contain the yourchain

Activity: 728
How will the swap work? Will we have to burn our tokens? OR we have to send to a specific address?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
So here also an hard fork a split chain...nice...
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
really like this dev, is doing great , trust him 1000%,  is working hard on background! project made with this passion can only be huge success! thanks
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
YOURCHAIN IS PROVIDING SYBIL RESISTANCE TO THE MASSES, YUUUUUUGE UPDATES AND FREEDOM TO BE HAD, ALL PRAISE TO THE SKILLS AND HARD WORK OF THE WHOLE TEAM. MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN. YOU CANNOT CONTAIN THE YOURCHAIN!!!!!!!!!!

are people still busy behind the scene with this project ? , bçause did not hear much from dev while is online almost every day

not a problem anyway , all free tokens , hope to hear some info about developing of the project

let's make this a 0.1 $ coin
agree with you, take time, i must say i like dev attitude, they  are making lot work , building a blockchain mkust be very huge work not simple as an asset, today are just few the blockchain available, for the most dev team is easy to make an asset! So congratulations to dev , great attitude dev, i am holding the coin for long term   

We're a very lucky project to have the energy and passion from CaptainAmerica, the community is by far the most energetic in crypto.

To see the pure passion of the team in creating a sybil resistant chain while making rchain yourchain again. It's simply amazing in these dark times of crypto fud to know we have a project like this that people can call their own.

WE'RE TAKING OUT THE TRASH AND MAKING RCHAIN YOURS AGAIN!
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
This project is going to be huuuge! Good news. Keep it up!
we have been luky we just join this project

Not luck put pure destiny, your Lamborghini is awaiting.

With the technology being added to make rchain YOURChain again, this is an exceptional time to get involved.

The true freedom thinker CaptainAmerica is enabling sybil resistance and will go down in history as one of the most important figures in the blockchain space.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we have been luky we just join this project
are people still busy behind the scene with this project ? , bçause did not hear much from dev while is online almost every day

not a problem anyway , all free tokens , hope to hear some info about developing of the project

agree with you, take time, i must say i like dev attitude, they  are making lot work , building a blockchain mkust be very huge work not simple as an asset, today are just few the blockchain available, for the most dev team is easy to make an asset! So congratulations to dev , great attitude dev, i am holding the coin for long term   

We're a very lucky project to have the energy and passion from CaptainAmerica, the community is by far the most energetic in crypto.

To see the pure passion of the team in creating a sybil resistant chain while making rchain yourchain again. It's simply amazing in these dark times of crypto fud to know we have a project like this that people can call their own.

https://i.imgur.com/jPsjY6N.png
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

YOURCHAIN IS PROVIDING SYBIL RESISTANCE TO THE MASSES, YUUUUUUGE UPDATES AND FREEDOM TO BE HAD, ALL PRAISE TO THE SKILLS AND HARD WORK OF THE WHOLE TEAM. MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN. YOU CANNOT CONTAIN THE YOURCHAIN!!!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/V16OgDJ.png
Activity: 672
sorry if my question sounds like shit, My friend just told me there are an update of urhoc coin swap, is it true? I was join the first airdrop

yes that's true

official words

YOURCHAIN UPDATE

Sorry for the lack of updates on Bitcointalk.  The YOURChain team is very active in our Discord channel. The status of the project is as follows.  We have successfully formulated our roadmap and development plan.  We have hired two developers and we're actively interviewing and recruiting more.  The development of our own blockchain will start in August.  We will finish completion of our blockchain in two months, by October, and then there will be a swap.  Everyone will redeem their ETH tokens for YOURChain tokens on our new blockchain.  For every URHOC ETH token you have, you will receive one URS token on the new chain.  Once the swap has been completed, we will start integrating RChain's features into our chain.  Additionally, we have special features planned for YOURChain which RChain will NOT have!  These secret projects will not be revealed until they go live!  The website will go live on Aug 1st, and the whitepaper will be listed there.  We are also developing our own forum, so the community has a place to gather and converse.  WE HAVE BIG PLANS FOR YOURCHAIN!

Wow really great update for the YourChain community. After very long time, there is an update which is surprising and promising future for YourChain token.

Activity: 35
sorry if my question sounds like shit, My friend just told me there are an update of urhoc coin swap, is it true? I was join the first airdrop

yes that's true

official words

YOURCHAIN UPDATE

Sorry for the lack of updates on Bitcointalk.  The YOURChain team is very active in our Discord channel. The status of the project is as follows.  We have successfully formulated our roadmap and development plan.  We have hired two developers and we're actively interviewing and recruiting more.  The development of our own blockchain will start in August.  We will finish completion of our blockchain in two months, by October, and then there will be a swap.  Everyone will redeem their ETH tokens for YOURChain tokens on our new blockchain.  For every URHOC ETH token you have, you will receive one URS token on the new chain.  Once the swap has been completed, we will start integrating RChain's features into our chain.  Additionally, we have special features planned for YOURChain which RChain will NOT have!  These secret projects will not be revealed until they go live!  The website will go live on Aug 1st, and the whitepaper will be listed there.  We are also developing our own forum, so the community has a place to gather and converse.  WE HAVE BIG PLANS FOR YOURCHAIN!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
Man it has no value still it still says $0.00 Sad when will it hit wn exchange or has it and I'm just a moron that can't read ? xP
I did look I can't see anything. So what's the plan ?
Activity: 446
Merit: 252
Glad to hear that there's still some development going on for this token.

I don't visit Discord so I appreciate the occasional update posted on the forum, thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: