Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 90. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When is it planned for dev ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Distribution Update

Over SIX HUNDRED people are now part of the YOURChain revolution!  YOURChain has MORE THAN THREE TIMES as many users as RChain!  WINNING!

YOURChain distribution stats - https://etherscan.io/token/0xBA54621876dfCa50d15705201a5C3B12949B2A79  HIGH ENERGY!

RChain distribution stats - https://etherscan.io/token/0x168296bb09e24A88805CB9c33356536B980D3fC5  low energy

Activity: 4
Thanks dev!

However, they have 0 confirmations (since yesterday). Do I need to deposit first ETH to the wallet in order to get them confirmed?

EDIT: I saw on the block Explorer they are confirmed, but for some reason in my wallet they Show 0 confirmations. Looks like a Problem on my wallet, so will play a bit with it.

EDIT 2: deleting and downloading the ETH chain solved the issue.
Activity: 31
In 2017 YOURCHAIN is making lambos hot again!!!!

http://s29.postimg.org/f9pi6kvsn/Trump_Lambo.jpg

Nice, everyone without a driver license please make one! It'll be needed  Smiley
legendary
Progress Report from YOURChain's Unpaid Contributors!

The YOURChain team would like to thank Greg's "life partner", Stani, for supporting Greg, so he can be an unpaid contributor to the YOURChain project!

THANK YOU STANI FOR PUTTING ON THE PANTS!

I guess it is only fair that the person in the relationship with the shorter hair should be the bread winner.

LOL! This is so funny! Greg won't deliver anything anyway...

Let's not laugh at Stani.  She seems like a nice lady who was most likely tricked into a relationship with Greg.  We would all be in a world of hurt without her supporting Greg.  I mean seriously... do any of you guys know of someone else's "life partner" that would let them play ridiculous bongo music, befriend a druggie "Mexican landscaper" online, and pretend to work on YouTube?  Let's be honest here... Anybody not under duress or affected by Stockholm Syndrome would be screaming at the top of their lungs, "GET A JOB! GET A REAL JOB YOU LAZY SACK OF SHIT!"

I don't want any YOURChain supporters to worry.  Even if Greg doesn't deliver anything, we are still cloning Ed Eykholt's LivelyGig, rebranding it YourGig, and making it bigger, better, and stronger!
Activity: 49
do not be greedy guys Huh
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
PM sent!
PM SENT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
look at that activity level haha! How many coins you tryin to get 😂
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Why YOURHOC token keep doesnt appear as official ERC20 token at MEW? as we know some of later coins has shown up

Thanks dev!

However, they have 0 confirmations (since yesterday). Do I need to deposit first ETH to the wallet in order to get them confirmed?

EDIT: I saw on the block Explorer they are confirmed, but for some reason in my wallet they Show 0 confirmations. Looks like a Problem on my wallet, so will play a bit with it.
Activity: 9
Could someone please explain what is the point with the decimals and why are they so important.
Thx.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
love this idea and project , dev when you will shows us your develop plans or any exchange where we can trade this coin , thanks for the info
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

The YOURChain team would like to thank Greg's "life partner", Stani, for supporting Greg, so he can be an unpaid contributor to the YOURChain project!

I guess it is only fair that the person in the relationship with the shorter hair should be the bread winner.

LOL! This is so funny! Greg won't deliver anything anyway...
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Will URHOC be visible in myetherwallet as soon as its send or does it need to added manually, to be enabled if you will?

I don't see it in the list of tokens that's why I ask.

You must add custom token self mate. And i suggest to read some post before. You have high rank in this forum, but why are you so lazy to read some post before?

Regards
Hyudien

I set up myetherwallet do I need to add custom token? I pm my address to dev already but nothing yet.
add custom token:
 contract address is: 0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79

Token Symbol is: URHOC

Decimals: 6

Feed me false information and call me lazy?

The correct decimal figure is 8.
legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
seems the  coins communtiy is getting bigger,   good to the future of this coin .
Activity: 27
Will URHOC be visible in myetherwallet as soon as its send or does it need to added manually, to be enabled if you will?

I don't see it in the list of tokens that's why I ask.

You must add custom token self mate. And i suggest to read some post before. You have high rank in this forum, but why are you so lazy to read some post before?

Regards
Hyudien

I set up myetherwallet do I need to add custom token? I pm my address to dev already but nothing yet.
add custom token:
 contract address is: 0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79

Token Symbol is: URHOC

Decimals: 6
[/quote

If I print 8  decimals what can it affect?
I can only agree on that. Interesting coin with various possibilities. Lets make it strong! Smiley
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Hey, why is everybody just asking for an exchange. I'm sure this token will find the way to the right exchanges, but let's first build it up a bit. We are the community and we should do that at first.

@Dev, any suggesting or guiding for us? How can we help you on promoting the URHOC? I mean not the usual posting on twitter and Facebook, we are doing it anyway  Wink

They are demanding an exchange because they want to buy more, of course!

I really hope so! It would be too pity just to dump this beautiful token. I think it has high potential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Dev, you should put the link slack invitation into your thread
Pages:
Jump to: