Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 86. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
As there will be no wall, I suggest we burn unspent tokens and start trading during this boom.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
the giving of gifts is not yet over for there are still free URHOC to distribute, am i right OP? the comment above is right, exchanges might come after the freebies are being distributed.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
What next  Huh
What YOURCHAIN  will actually sell in the market  Undecided
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
opportunity will begin when this coin is being added into an exchange and having a very good price, if remains without an exchange, we can not trade the coin and it will remain worthless and the dream will still just a dream and no opportunity to make them a reality.

i'm not FUDding, i'm just talking about REALITY.

I thinks the exchanges not ready to take this coin yet, because you still can get it for free.
Maybe when the free gift is over, then the exchanges is willing to take & trade this coin on their exchanges....hope soon will be on exchanges too

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
I can't even begin to comprehend the levels of stupidity I am witnessing here, now that you all received yourshit, where do you think you'll going to dump them? and do you think others are just idiots to not only list this but actually pay even 1 sat per token?
A little thinking is good before just blindly jump in whenever you see these 4 letters"FREE".

And I can't even begin to comprehend the levels of FUD in this post.

When FUD is high... you know...

Result: URHOC will reach millions of dollars

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
I can't even begin to comprehend the levels of stupidity I am witnessing here, now that you all received yourshit, where do you think you'll going to dump them? and do you think others are just idiots to not only list this but actually pay even 1 sat per token?
A little thinking is good before just blindly jump in whenever you see these 4 letters"FREE".

And I can't even begin to comprehend the levels of FUD in this post.

When FUD is high... you know...

Result: URHOC will reach millions of dollars
legendary
Dear DecentralizeEconomics, I'm dying to know what's in store for Yourchain!   Cheesy

Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Not for now.

But for sure, Polo add that stallion.

MAKE THAT GREAT AGAIN !
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
is there already an exchange for YOURCHAIN?
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
Lots of shills around, we need this to be the next big thing so lets make RChain yourchain and ourchain AGAIN! polo here we come.

trading on polo will be great again!
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Dear DecentralizeEconomics, I'm dying to know what's in store for Yourchain!   Cheesy
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Lots of shills around, we need this to be the next big thing so lets make RChain yourchain and ourchain AGAIN! polo here we come.

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
opportunity will begin when this coin is being added into an exchange and having a very good price, if remains without an exchange, we can not trade the coin and it will remain worthless and the dream will still just a dream and no opportunity to make them a reality.

i'm not FUDding, i'm just talking about REALITY.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
Jack Ma: People lose out in life because of these 4 reasons:

1) Being myopic to opportunity
2) Looking down on opportunities
3) Lacking understanding
4) Failing to act quickly enough

Seize the opportunity presented to you on a silver plater!
Beat your suspicious self that is caging your spirit... Fly
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
T.E. Lawrence – “All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible.”

So let's keep dream alive..
legendary
YOURChain! YOURDreams!

legendary

Nice try RChain shill, but there is no stopping us NOW!

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
yeahh,, donal trump now the president america 2017,
how to get tokens ?

interesting pic . if those two power RU and USA united together even for for the coming five years it will be super power giant.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Hello, should I post a picture of Trump here in this thread and then send a PM with the address?
Pages:
Jump to: