Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 98. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
PM sent , dev ,thanks

Hope we can make a big and successful  community  on  Rchain.
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
hi

put this on your myetherwallet in case of you did'nt know

"Contract : 0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79

Symbol : URHOC

Decimal : 8"
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

thanks dev for the airdrop, when this coin it will be on exchange this project is running from long time by now, hope to see great develop soon. thanks so much
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
pm sent dev thanks
Activity: 1050
received my URHOC

Thanks you dev
Activity: 322

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

WE ARE MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN!

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!

PM sent..
Thank you..

My ETH addy pm sent also/ 0x835680Bd22d24beDce5F31F6f5CC4491817A4b31
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!

THX, PM i have send ;-)
Activity: 353
Hi devs, message sent for the airdrop Smiley thank you
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

hi dev i sent to you my address, could you please check dont really want to miss this great coin , this will be a huge project and coin , great team
Activity: 428
here my entry,PM sent
Activity: 588
We will Apreciate  YOURCHAIN  
Pm sent dev thanks

Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Message sent to the dev to get the airdrop, what happens to the last one it was cancelled for some reason?  thanks dev anyways hope to se this coin great
Activity: 686
thanks dev , sent you message with my eth address, hope still on time to get my share , how to get the coin into my wallet shelli add manually the coin?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Check PM dev,, thanks
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
https://s2.postimg.org/sh7yhfgyh/Liberation_Of_RChain.jpg

PM sent..
Thank you..
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!

I already sent my ether address yesterday.

Hope to receive the token soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
PM sent :-).
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
[/center]

I really appreciate what you are doing and I've sent PM of mist wallet.

Thank you!

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

PM SENT
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
PM sent Dev.

Just to re-iterate. Please could you clarify the details, as per below, so that we can enter them into our Ether wallets correctly, so we can add this token.

I'm using a MyEtherWallet address, which requires this info, in order to add the token.

Address : ?
Name of token : ?
Decimals : 8

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: