Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOURCHAIN - Let's Make Crypto YOURS Again! - page 95. (Read 82419 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
I set up myetherwallet do I need to add custom token? I pm my address to dev already but nothing yet.
add custom token:
 contract address is: 0xba54621876dfca50d15705201a5c3b12949b2a79

Token Symbol is: URHOC

Decimals: 6 8
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I set up myetherwallet do I need to add custom token? I pm my address to dev already but nothing yet.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Did not undesrtand much about , could some one can explain what this coin is coming from, i have seen 2 differnt thread about RCHAIN , do we have any website where we can learn more about the project? thanks

YOURChain is the official project for the people.  RChain is just some rogue movement started by some disgruntled communists.

There will be a YOURChain website soon.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Did not undesrtand much about , could some one can explain what this coin is coming from, i have seen 2 differnt thread about RCHAIN , do we have any website where we can learn more about the project? thanks
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
This seems very interesting....

Will ask to dev via pm.

Good luck!
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
My recent post was gone as it was deleted at the old thread. Upon checking, I got my tokens. Thank you dev and goodluck on URHOC's future developments!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Thank you!! I got my tokens!! Cool
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Dev, did the free distribution ended already. I sent you a PM yesterday, bit didn't get anything yet.
Activity: 12
https://s2.postimg.org/sh7yhfgyh/Liberation_Of_RChain.jpg

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

WE ARE MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN!

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!

PM sent Smiley

Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin

In the last few days, it has been made clear that the RChain regime has to go.  No longer will RChain be controlled by a group of liars, cheaters, and thieves.  RChain belongs to the people.  Nobody should have to pay any membership fees to these commie thugs.  In the name of everything that is good and righteous, I have ordered the full and irreversible issuance of the YOURChain promotional coupon token (aka URHOCs) on the Ethereum blockchain.  During the coming days, I will be giving away for FREE 100k URHOC tokens to anyone who asks for them.  URHOC tokens are going to be the exact same thing as RChain RHOC tokens.  YOURChain is copying RChain's code line for line.  Since one RHOC is worth one AMP, YOURChain is giving away $10000 USD to anyone who asks.  Greg and his cronies have refused to do the "right thing", so I am making this right.  Justice will prevail.  God bless open source.  God bless crypto.  God bless YOURChain.

WE ARE MAKING RCHAIN YOURCHAIN AGAIN!

PM me your Ethereum address to receive your FREE 100k URHOCs!  Please use a wallet that allows you to access ETH tokens.  If you would like to show your appreciation, please quote this and post a picture of Donald J Trump.  Thank you!
pm sent make crypto great again Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
received sir, thank you and goodluck
Activity: 5
legendary

MY MIND IS AN ANGRY BEAST AND MY SKULL IS ITS CAGE!
legendary
Everyone join the slack, make this community yours!

Ur slack is empty. Its true that people were joining in when I was out, but u cant see them online anymore. I partially banned them, partially sent them to a bear pit. That is a really ugly place where suckers hypers and mentally wounded brats tend to hang out. Back to this coin. Why am I still seeing this scammy slogan: get free 10K USD. Are u sure that frequent commenters and those who just now discovered this thread will tolerate marketing tricks like this?

Which one of Greg's three supporters are you?  One of the two morons getting paid or the one who drools in a cup?

Listen, if Greg is selling RHOCs for 1 AMP, I can give away the same thing for the same price.  URHOC > RHOC   RHOC = AMP   AMP = 8.3k sats   1 BTC = $1218 USD

Do the math!
Activity: 8
PM sent. Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Ur slack is empty. Its true that people were joining in when I was out, but u cant see them online anymore. I partially banned them, partially sent them to a bear pit. That is a really ugly place where suckers hypers and mentally wounded brats tend to hang out. Back to this coin. Why am I still seeing this scammy slogan: get free 10K USD. Are u sure that frequent commenters and those who just now discovered this thread will tolerate marketing tricks like this?

don't forget about INS**E , no one knows the Future of digital currency  Wink
Activity: 404
Merit: 252
PM send
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005
Sent you my ETH address via PM
Pages:
Jump to: