Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 15. (Read 98054 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

You can increase the ROM limits.

How can you upgrade? I tried to upgrade from the bonus program but it says temporally disabled

Is there any other way to upgrade?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
good coin. good trading volume. good profit   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i bought 50 yovi on cryptopia and send to yobit  Grin
i had only 4 yovi on yobit , so who know if i m able to sell more than 4

and yes you can send to yobit if you know your yovi address, (lucky i tested my address before they close deposit)

Activity: 312
Merit: 252
Yovi pleases me the last two weeks. I made a good profit. Despite the periodic reduction in volume, it continues to move forward and I hope that it will be as long as possible.  Smiley

and max 2 order sell are only allowed to place in order sell.

You can increase the ROM limits.
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
it's too hard to found sell order in wall
and max 2 order sell are only allowed to place in order sell.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
The hype is over now. Yovis trading volume dropped to 2 and the market is currently not moving again. I'm only 15 orders away to get my batch sold this time.
i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!
It was back to 4+ volume today and moving fast again. Looks like I'll be able to sell 2 more orders today. Do you think it's worth to purchase an upgrade to sell more orders at a time?

No one can tell the volume in the future. Everybody will do very well with two sells if average above 3 btc daily. You can do the math 20 sells will be extraordinary profit but I doubt it the volume can keep up at above 3 btc daily for the next 30 days.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
The hype is over now. Yovis trading volume dropped to 2 and the market is currently not moving again. I'm only 15 orders away to get my batch sold this time.
i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!
It was back to 4+ volume today and moving fast again. Looks like I'll be able to sell 2 more orders today. Do you think it's worth to purchase an upgrade to sell more orders at a time?
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
cooling down and hype is over is nothing but koala bearish attitudes, let the bulls take control lol  Grin Grin
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!

Once bitcoin at $2000 USD. ROM will move alot faster because it will be more attractive in term of USD amount and worth the waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
i agree...
all is cooling down!!

we need to wait a lot!!!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
holy, whats happening, 6.6BTC in the last 24hrs Cheesy

That's cool..I bought 8 yovi a couple weeks back so i guess in a year or so I might just make a bit of pocket money for some xmas shopping lol by the time I am able to sell them lol..but it's moving..  Grin

Do you have any of it listed for sale right now? Since you can only sell in batches of .02 at a time it's probably best to continually sell to make a bit of your money back gradually over time. Although volume is great and things are going swell right now, it's important to remember that the higher up the price reaches, the harder it'll be to resell (since less volume needed per order, more orders will be placed in between your current and future orders after you sell).

With that being said, just had another batch go through last night. I'm up to 1800% return on BTC investment, which is probably closer to 4000% when you factor in fluctuations in BTC/USD. Not bad at all if you ask me.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589

That's cool..I bought 8 yovi a couple weeks back so i guess in a year or so I might just make a bit of pocket money for some xmas shopping lol by the time I am able to sell them lol..but it's moving..  Grin
That is if it keeps moving by then. I still have 120+ yovi and by then I'll be rich lol.

just done another burn out!!!

Waiting for my orders to be completed today. Wish this will continue for atleast a week I may be able to get 1 btc from this coin ha!

But need a lot of time to sell it, yes maybe this is a good invesment in the long term
but hard to get a slot order in wall.
legendary

That is if it keeps moving by then. I still have 120+ yovi and by then I'll be rich lol.

Waiting for my orders to be completed today. Wish this will continue for atleast a week I may be able to get 1 btc from this coin ha!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Just sold two sell orders, another 0.02 BTC. I am happy with YOVI and definitely in ROI at this stage. I know of course that I will never sell all my Yovis. I bought them ages ago very cheap and have a stock there probably for eternity. I don't mind the 0.02 BTC coming in once in a while though. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
0.01 BTC per 1 Yovi is very near  Wink

Can we see this price before end of day*
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
if iam buy yovicoin, 1 bitcoin, how much every month i can receive from POS stake yovi coin
iam new about stke coin, and how long receive coin every stake

Do not buy yovi for staking from yobit you will not able to redeposit to sell. Read up before you buy.
Pages:
Jump to: