Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 19. (Read 98093 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
FYI - if you buy any yovi at yobit don't withdraw the coins. Because the deposit has been disabled.

Read that too from people who chose to withdraw yovi from yobit, I didn't invest to yovi but are we able to sell our yovi back to yobit? Lets say I bought about 100 yovi and then when it doubled its value, can we sell it back to them to get BTC profit?

ROM is really interesting I wonder if Yobit will also be dumping this coin of them to their own exchange.

I have no doubt they are dumping and they must have maturity open sells themself.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
FYI - if you buy any yovi at yobit don't withdraw the coins. Because the deposit has been disabled.

Read that too from people who chose to withdraw yovi from yobit, I didn't invest to yovi but are we able to sell our yovi back to yobit? Lets say I bought about 100 yovi and then when it doubled its value, can we sell it back to them to get BTC profit?

ROM is really interesting I wonder if Yobit will also be dumping this coin of them to their own exchange.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
I want to buy YOVI and make many bitcoin  Grin

go to at yobit you buy yovicoin https://yobit.io/en/trade/YOVI/BTC
but its use rom system, too hard to sell it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
I want to buy YOVI and make many bitcoin  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
YOVI is the best long term interest if you know how to use it...

Thanks for the advice, i will do opposite.
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Got to say its been nice moving along as of late. I sold my last sells a few days ago and its moved up over a 100k in maybe three days. at this rate I will sell again next week. Fish

But this wallet is garbage and you can stake the coins but never ever deposit them. Scam.
Activity: 714
Somebody are pumping Yovi today 1.66 BTC 24H volume.

YOVI is great coin with Rise Only Market sistem make many profit Cheesy
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Got to say its been nice moving along as of late. I sold my last sells a few days ago and its moved up over a 100k in maybe three days. at this rate I will sell again next week. Fish
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Finally sold two sells. Only 10 sells to go then I am out.

Hopefully going a lot quicker going forward.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Finally sold two sells. Only 10 sells to go then I am out.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Somebody are pumping Yovi today 1.66 BTC 24H volume.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

If u have never seen anything better than this, u might think so, but Im here to tell u that ure delusional.

coin is a scam....although wallet will stake.
maybe they open back up one day
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

If u have never seen anything better than this, u might think so, but Im here to tell u that ure delusional.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
this ponzi is just another example of the craziness that is yobit exchange. what a joke.

U think it was launched by yobit? Its more likely that a coin is led by a newbie wanting to earn 10 USD for paying monthly rent of his room.

This thread was posted by the official Yobit account on bitcointalk and now that I have withdrew my coins from yobit they will no longer let me deposit them back. "Temporarily" Closed deposits.

But did can we ever sell it to yobit if for instance we bought some Yovi and then hold it ffor like months and months till we decide to cash it out. CAn we sell it to yobit exchange as well?  can we sell it here too? https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOVI/BTC  the sell orders seem not clear to me  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
This is one coin I will most DEFINITELY be staying FAR away from! I have had such HORRIBLE experiences using Yo-Bit, & when I came here to see if others were experiencing similar problems, the Threads were FILLED with complaints!

I wish it was a decent exchange, because then I would be an investor for sure..

Also their wallet is useless so there is not a pos now since you cannot deposits your yobit intontje yobit wallet it is under maintenance so you must sell at a lose at another exchange which exchanges independantly of yobit. Yovi is only to buy and hold in your yobit account.
Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
This is one coin I will most DEFINITELY be staying FAR away from! I have had such HORRIBLE experiences using Yo-Bit, & when I came here to see if others were experiencing similar problems, the Threads were FILLED with complaints!

I wish it was a decent exchange, because then I would be an investor for sure..
legendary
this ponzi is just another example of the craziness that is yobit exchange. what a joke.

U think it was launched by yobit? Its more likely that a coin is led by a newbie wanting to earn 10 USD for paying monthly rent of his room.

This thread was posted by the official Yobit account on bitcointalk and now that I have withdrew my coins from yobit they will no longer let me deposit them back. "Temporarily" Closed deposits.
legendary
Too bad when i withdrew this coin to stake they will now not let me deposit it again... pure and utter scam
Activity: 370
Forza Italia

I am interested how you use it then. I got a lot and everytime Yobit resets the orders so I can't sell.
Pages:
Jump to: