Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 34. (Read 98095 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
soon this coin will fall hard when they change sell limits watch out guys

Haha.. I don't think it can get lower than 180 sat like Cryptopia at the moment. Last time was around 200 range when yobit switched off ROM.

People agreed this is a pyramid scam. For it to work people have to keep buying in for the earlier people to cash out.

This is for people have a little bit amount of BTC and don't mind waiting for a month or two or even longer to make some return. If you have over three thousand of Yovi you most likely not going to be able sell them in your life time in yobit unless sell them at open market.

Hopefully Yovi will Add A use for the Coin As Promised Way Back!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

Haha.. I don't think it can get lower than 180 sat like Cryptopia at the moment. Last time was around 200 range when yobit switched off ROM.

People agreed this is a pyramid scam. For it to work people have to keep buying in for the earlier people to cash out.

This is for people have a little bit amount of BTC and don't mind waiting for a month or two or even longer to make some return. If you have over three thousand of Yovi you most likely not going to be able sell them in your life time in yobit unless sell them at open market.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Activity: 369
Merit: 111

What's the use? When you'll be stuck at the ROM anyway and takes forever to sell even a 50YOVI?
We'd be glad if only the ROM limit will be increased or just remove ROM thing completly.

In the same respect I ask you what's the use of having 11k on Yobit, since you can't even sell 50 Yovi?

Isn't that's exactly what I said? You repeating the same question I asked agains't me? lol  Cheesy

No, you said it was a good thing you had 11k on Yobit, and that's why I asked you what was the use of that. You cleverly removed that part when you quoted me.

I was not expecting on Cryptopia. That makes Yovi ROM idea stupid.

Wait, does it mean we can buy or sell there without any so called ROM limits?

But the price value is too low and hoping it will increase if in case it has no limits like it has on yobit.

Update: Registered and deposited a 1000. Will sell if ever the price goes high.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. And that's why the price is low. Many people bought these shitty YOVIs and can't sell them on Yobit, and want to get off the hook. Of course there's no limits; If people want to pay 1 BTC for 1 YOVI, then so be it, but why do you think the price should increase?

Now, I hope you have fun with them on Cryptopia because you won't be able to deposit them on Yobit again, as they disabled deposits for YOVI. That's what happens when you buy a scamcoin from a scammy exchange.

I heard that yobit disable the Yovi deposit. So that is true What the hell I have 64k in my wallet and 17k in cyptopia. And 13k in yobit I guess yobit is going to sell faster now. Limited supply will move faster.

Good that you told me, I didn't transfer all YOVI to Cryptopia, I had 12K YOVI in total and 11K are still with the yobit.

Only 1K is with Cryptopia.  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 576

What's the use? When you'll be stuck at the ROM anyway and takes forever to sell even a 50YOVI?
We'd be glad if only the ROM limit will be increased or just remove ROM thing completly.

In the same respect I ask you what's the use of having 11k on Yobit, since you can't even sell 50 Yovi?

Isn't that's exactly what I said? You repeating the same question I asked agains't me? lol  Cheesy

Sell them at cryptopia is around 200 sat each.

the price at cryptopia is too low in yobit 0.0023/yovi, but you can't sell it
still the ROM  Sad
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

Isn't that's exactly what I said? You repeating the same question I asked agains't me? lol  Cheesy

Sell them at cryptopia is around 200 sat each.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
Why is YOVI 0.002 at Yobit and at Cryptopia its 265 sats ?
Yobit is a ROM market vs open market at cryptopia.

Yobit disabled deposit. You still can sell at yobit if you have coins there.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
Why is YOVI 0.002 at Yobit and at Cryptopia its 265 sats ?
sold another slot today, now it lags so bad and reloads page so often, its really hard to place orders or do anything. 

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for my slots to be sold. Selling 3.920 YOVI at 0.002529. I think I'll have to wait forever.  Grin
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
sold another slot today, now it lags so bad and reloads page so often, its really hard to place orders or do anything. 

Not bad at all for two sell orders about 9 yovi for 0.02 btc in a month or two. It still better than selling 5400 yovi for .02 btc at cryptopia.

HAHA.. every close to my sell orders now.
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
Activity: 369
Merit: 111

But the price value is too low and hoping it will increase if in case it has no limits like it has on yobit.

Yes, that's exactly what it means. And that's why the price is low. Many people bought these shitty YOVIs and can't sell them on Yobit, and want to get off the hook. Of course there's no limits; If people want to pay 1 BTC for 1 YOVI, then so be it, but why do you think the price should increase?

Now, I hope you have fun with them on Cryptopia because you won't be able to deposit them on Yobit again, as they disabled deposits for YOVI. That's what happens when you buy a scamcoin from a scammy exchange.

I heard that yobit disable the Yovi deposit. So that is true What the hell I have 64k in my wallet and 17k in cyptopia. And 13k in yobit I guess yobit is going to sell faster now. Limited supply will move faster.

Good that you told me, I didn't transfer all YOVI to Cryptopia, I had 12K YOVI in total and 11K are still with the yobit.

YOVI to .003 soon.  Grin Grin

YOVI to .003 soon.  Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Really good for me i have bought few yovi sometime ago but not cheap as bought from some forum member without doing deep research on its situation and rule in yobit. But after few days i think my sell order gonna complete and more sell order may get confirmed in upcoming days with deposits blocked in yobit. Now only way for yovi is up like always but in more faster rate.  Grin Grin
Activity: 266
I have 230 yovicoin if any person  want to buy it pm plz and thanks
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
YOVI to .003 soon.  Grin Grin
so I guess next step is for yobit to enable deposits and to open trading on yovi. the price will initially drop, but they control coin so they will pump it way up....then when everyone transfers all coins from cryptopia and or walllets back in yobit....they will disable withdrawals...and turn rom back on.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com

Holy shit. Shocked You are the king of the YOVIs! Hope you got 'em cheap!  Cheesy

I got it at a great price and got the initial investment back months ago. With over 22M supply less than 100k is not much. I will sell them 2 orders at a time and not going dump it for nothing.
lol .. too bad .. you cant dump either .. classic PONZI Cheesy
sure you can dump....just not on yobit
Pages:
Jump to: