Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM] - page 37. (Read 98095 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
After 4 months of waiting, I have finally sold 4 YOVIs LOL. Now, 145 yovi coins more to sell. I guess I'll need to wait a lot more years before I can sell this damn ROM.

Took you 4 months sell 4YOVI? lol, then I guess it's gonna take forever to sell my 22K YOVI. I'm so fucked  Grin

Yea, and there still a long way to sell some more. I was lucky enough to fid a free spot 4 months ago. Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
yes. i finally could sell all my yovi. i will never buy a ROM coin again.

How and where could you sell all your yovi? and at what price? Can you tell us too?
I have 22 worth of BTC, would be happy even if I could sell it for 10BTC.

i bought some yogi after launch. and it was hard to find some spots. i only invested what i had on yobit from sig camp. so about 10$.
and now i waited and waited and..... July till April.....

thats all you can do. find a spot and wait.

That's the problem, I don't know how to find a spot. Whatever the amount I try, it always gives a random warning.
Which is kind of a shit for people like mw who doesn't know much about ROM.

Just hoping they will remove this ROM limit.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1005

How and where could you sell all your yovi? and at what price? Can you tell us too?

i bought some yogi after launch. and it was hard to find some spots. i only invested what i had on yobit from sig camp. so about 10$.

hard to find some spots on yobit to sell yovi coin
I dont know this ROM has a very long time is not over. we waited for the next 2020, maybe.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
This thread is sad.

So many people got lured in to this thing without realizing what they are buying. But that's just a normal day in altcoinland! Grin

HODL! (that's all you can do)

This what happens when people buy coins made by an exchange site..
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
my wallet can't connect any nodes for yovi..?
After 4 months of waiting, I have finally sold 4 YOVIs LOL. Now, 145 yovi coins more to sell. I guess I'll need to wait a lot more years before I can sell this damn ROM.

Took you 4 months sell 4YOVI? lol, then I guess it's gonna take forever to sell my 22K YOVI. I'm so fucked  Grin
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
This thread is sad.

So many people got lured in to this thing without realizing what they are buying. But that's just a normal day in altcoinland! Grin

HODL! (that's all you can do)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
I have some yovi coin for sell who want to buy send me a pm with your offer  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Yovi has been rising nicely since last week. now .00185  Cheesy
stake them because basically there is nothing else to do with them

Yeah, that's true. That's the only choice left for us at the moment, until they increase the limit or remove the ROM thing.
Activity: 840
stake them because basically there is nothing else to do with them
Guys this coin is amazing.. I thought yobit was not so good. Then I saw this coin! WOWSA I am in with 1 BTC
make sure to stake them !

What's the point? Doesn't matter how much you stake, there is always a warning showing up doesn't matter what rate and what amount I'm trying to sell.

I'm bad at math and there's nobody to help me get rid of this yovi for some money Grin
Activity: 840
Guys this coin is amazing.. I thought yobit was not so good. Then I saw this coin! WOWSA I am in with 1 BTC
make sure to stake them !

Out of sync and YOVI I sent thru wallet didn't approach the yobit yet. What do I do for to be added in my yobit wallet?
I don't have much knowledge with these apps.

Nevermind, I don't know how it happend, but the 6K yovi just got updated in my yobit account.
Activity: 819
legendary
Activity: 977
Merit: 1011
keep wondering when this will happen....its been what...8 months about.  must be awesome code being written to accomplish this:

Soon:

- pay for adding new coins by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
          + pay for special tools for new coins (block explorer, annonce by mail to Yobit users)
- pay for ICO/RICO fee by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
- pay for some special new tools for users by YOVI with discount (monthly subscriptions)

But it is quite confusing now as they have also opened next ROM coin as wealth on yobit and it doubled overnight. I think they are not focusing on developing yovi and adding new ROM coin now.
The Wealth coin  is on Yobit from months  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: