Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 33. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
It may not be much to show, but there is a lot going on in the background. For the time being Let's get some coins out there and into the hands of you guys moving around and staking. Here's how we are going to do it.

Airdrop Info
Have a bitcointalk account more than 3 months old.
Send us a PM here with a YUP address.
We will randomly select 20% of all addresses per day and divide 50,000 coins among them.
This will continue for 5 days for a total of 250,000 coins given away.

That will get things moving along in the foreground while we get things banged out in the background.
7Bpr9Y8wRo7b5dhfXVeSUjEQBk3AmVrsec
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It may not be much to show, but there is a lot going on in the background. For the time being Let's get some coins out there and into the hands of you guys moving around and staking. Here's how we are going to do it.

Airdrop Info
Have a bitcointalk account more than 3 months old.
Send us a PM here with a YUP address.
We will randomly select 20% of all addresses per day and divide 50,000 coins among them.
This will continue for 5 days for a total of 250,000 coins given away.

That will get things moving along in the foreground while we get things banged out in the background.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
this coin is good enough to follow its development, but if I may know, the percentage of POS every year, maybe I'm interested to have it
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
Reverse, lets me get more information for this  Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Thank you for the updates. Seems interesting to me and I would like to more about this coin. You did mention that the supply of this coin will be infinite, if that's the case then how are you planning to tackle the inflation? Secondly for masternodes, would it be on a hot/cold wallet setup? if yes, do you have a guide for the community? Lastly, where can we buy this coin and how do we take part in the bounty/airdrop program, if any?

Have a nice day.
will there be mining POW
Activity: 73
0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
im interested with this coin will wait for further details.

Activity: 294
The new wallets are up, https://github.com/notforhire/Yup/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1. Remember, if you ran v1.0.0.0 then you will need to delete everything in your data directory before starting v1.0.0.1.

Details regarding initial distribution will be coming tomorrow. We are open to any suggestions before we finalize our decision.
Great! and when you can airdrop, i dont see any way to get coins even buy them, wait for your information about airdrop or bounty or so on..
Activity: 166
Expect more information. I will continuous attention to every updates of this project.
good luck.
why is the wallet not syncing??
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
can you re arrange it a little bit ?
and also,why i found it funny to see it ? because if i remember it correctly,
your announcement and Bitsend announcement quite similiar.
are your project related to it ? or it's just copying their announcement ?
still waiting for more information,
The new wallets are up, https://github.com/notforhire/Yup/releases/tag/v1.0.0.1. Remember, if you ran v1.0.0.0 then you will need to delete everything in your data directory before starting v1.0.0.1.

Details regarding initial distribution will be coming tomorrow. We are open to any suggestions before we finalize our decision.
Anyway, sorry for the delay guys. An issue arose with the chain after launching, someone had gotten ahold of the wallet before the actual launch and the chain kept getting corrupted when their wallet tried to connect. The issue is solved now, the premine is mined via PoW in the first 200 blocks, that is going on right now, I am going to put a couple checkpoints in the wallet and release a new version so that things can get started off right. I wanted to take care of that before even talking about how to get your hands on some coins.

Now, on to how to get some coins. We are going to do an air drop of some type, and we are ironing out the details now. In the meantime we will pay bounties for just about anything. If you have something to provide the community just shout.

In a few hours I will be push the updated wallets to github with the checkpoints. You will need to delete your data directory if you ran the version 1.0.0.0 wallet.

Once everything is up and running we'll send some coins around and then we can move on to other discussions.
where to buy coins
Activity: 322
wait for more updates
bounty and airdrop website
Activity: 294
How to buy this coin?
Activity: 51