Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] YupCoin [YUP] Pos with Masternodes and Decentralized Governance - page 25. (Read 41314 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
sell 10,000 coins for 0.3 BTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
what is the price you want to sell for and do you have escrow service if not i would rather wait for exchange.

Hello,
i will sell 10k yup at 0.3$.  Grin
pm me if you interested.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
what is the price you want to sell for and do you have escrow service if not i would rather wait for exchange.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
My masternode is running for a few hours and I already made some coins. The ROI should be great if things will continue like this.

I understood from the devs that they are close to list on some exchanges...

I consider this a great  project with a lot of potential.

Also a great community on Slack ( slack invite link )

Grin Grin Grin
yes, community is growing!

the community growing is not enough,,
better if this coin listed on exchange also in coinmarketcap, so everyone who interested on cryptocurrency will look into this Yupcoin
and will bring more value for this Yupcoin
Activity: 868
The community is indeed is growing very fast and the coins return is really good as of now. People who setup their MasterNode now will get some good returns than people who are waiting. With each passing day, the earning of MasterNode decreases as total MasterNode in the network is increasing. Not many know about this coin/project. Once this hit the exchange and people come to know about the MasterNode and what this coin can do, I am sure this will be like a hot cake.

Those who are interested to setup MasterNode and looking for purchase coins, please PM me. Remember the sooner the better as the rewards decreases with each passing day/total number if MansterNode.

Thanks and have a nice day.
My masternode is running for a few hours and I already made some coins. The ROI should be great if things will continue like this.

Grin Grin Grin
yes, community is growing!
Activity: 151
Merit: 0

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Want to sell YupCoins. PM if you interested.
where is everybody and why are there so few people and no news
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
the coin has a future? appearing on the exchanger

Why not ? Crypto broker is a good start or coinmarkets
the coin has a future? appearing on the exchanger
I don’t know if it’s a bot but these message don’t make sense , and in watching this message history he posted again some non sens in different thread perhaps a sock puppet used to bump thread where this master have some coin.
why do you need blockchain for this project?
are you bots?
What a nice surprise when I checked my masternode to see so much coin added and stacking waiting to complete a second masternode the first exchange to list this coin is gonna have a good volume on it , this masternode is working like a charm !
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

hi , you talk about what ? can you read carefully the 1st post before you make post here
for now, there is no plan for ico or crowdsale from this coins,,
It's can not read anything, it's just a bot, which bumping up post counter. There are thousands of bots here with the same posts.
who wants to buy coins write
Activity: 393
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

hi , you talk about what ? can you read carefully the 1st post before you make post here
for now, there is no plan for ico or crowdsale from this coins,,
Activity: 868
I agree that the payout for MasterNode is decreasing with each passing day, so whoever wants to setup MasterNode for this amazing coin, get in touch with me asap.
I am interested in acquiring YUP coins using some LTC that I have saved up. Pls pm me with your (reasonable) offers, thanks!
Cheesy i hope you will have a masternode soon. Wink
because, the rewards by masternode decrease day by day.
Pages:
Jump to: