Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zapit - Verified Product Reviews Platform | Now Listed on RadarRelay - page 2. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 12
is zapit team stil alive?
they still doing the project right?
my mean there is no more update anymore about their project on their social media since feb 11
even they didnt update about the stage 3 ICO

its just make me worried because i invested some money there
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
hy dev ,,
when is this ico over?
because I saw in bounty for the signature campaign till date 4 / 23-4 / 29. and when i look at your website, ico ends 13 more days.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Good luck Zapit Team.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Polish ANN translation available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29719372

I encourage the Polish community to ask questions in my thread!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

why did not I get a reward? for 29.01 to 4.02 I fulfilled all the requirements
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Zapit is a platform that serves as an identification of product downgrades that exist in the Amazon.
Activity: 266
as of now theres no bounty program or airdrop?
it would be good if ther is..
Activity: 2
Zapit launches new REFERRAL Program. Watch this video to learn how to share Referral Link.

This is your chance to support Zapit by spreading the word & earn free tokens:

https://youtu.be/6rHHrJxCEZ8
Activity: 532
where to participated in ico?
i didnt see in first post  Huh Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Did you plan to work with tripadvisor too? I think they could really need it! Just look at this perfect example Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
project that will create a platform that identifies the downturn of product reviews aimed at rebuilding trust between online and consumer sellers, with blockchain-based, verification processes ensuring the credibility of published product reviews will increase, providing platform services to make better consumer purchasing decisions , so the consumers will not mess around with positive but fake reviews on amazon. and that's the case that often happens today. then on the other hand the sellers will also earn affiliate commissions if consumers buy products from their links. hopefully this project can be successful.
It seems like this project does have a positive value for everything we wish with a very interesting concept to make this project a lot of investors who join this project so that it could make the project go smoothly and be a project large.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
project that will create a platform that identifies the downturn of product reviews aimed at rebuilding trust between online and consumer sellers, with blockchain-based, verification processes ensuring the credibility of published product reviews will increase, providing platform services to make better consumer purchasing decisions , so the consumers will not mess around with positive but fake reviews on amazon. and that's the case that often happens today. then on the other hand the sellers will also earn affiliate commissions if consumers buy products from their links. hopefully this project can be successful.
Activity: 1
How can I do take part in the ICO?
What are the ways to participate in the ICO?

You just have to click on buy tokens and then you just need to follow the process..
Please tell me How can I participate in the ICO?
you first need to buy the tokens and follow the process
Due to high volume of registration, nowadays it usually take 5-6 days for completion of process & payment.

I have not received the confirmation of my KYC process! Will I be getting the tokens or not?

you will need to buy the tokens first
I want to know about the details of Participating in this ICO Process
it's very simple , Just click on buy tokens and than further follow the process !
Can anyone tell me how much time it takes to process the KYC process.
Pages:
Jump to: