Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Zapit - Verified Product Reviews Platform | Now Listed on RadarRelay - page 3. (Read 1388 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Yet to receive the confirmation of my KYC process! Will I be getting the tokens or not?
What are the ways to participate in the ICO?
This is very much easy all you have to do is Just click on buy tokens and follow the process
Still am not yet received confirmation.
Could you please provide a brief on KYC process ?
When shall I Expect Confirmation from your End.
How much time does it take to receive the Confirmation of KYC?
Can you share more details about ICO. I want to participate in it in the most awesome way.
I have not received the confirmation of my KYC process! Will I be getting the tokens or not?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
I participated in this project.
and I'm following a social media campaign. Thanks Dev
Activity: 37
What is your competitive advantage?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello, interesting project. What are soft and hard caps for the ICO? Thanks.

No info about that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hello, interesting project. What are soft and hard caps for the ICO? Thanks.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
french translation reserved please
Activity: 2
Everyone wants real/legitimate product reviews to help make the best purchases on Amazon. “Fake news” isn’t helpful.... neither are fake reviews. Zapit is a product review authenticator, powered by Blockchain technology. Zapit analyzes product reviews and confirms their legitimacy, providing a new level of confidence in the shopping platform for both buyers and sellers. The Zapit’s Browser plugin helps you make the best purchases on Amazon by automatically displaying blockchain verified product reviews. Consumers will also be able to write the product review for their purchase from within the plugin while earning Zapit Tokens.

As per Forbes, Amazon’s fake review problem is only getting worse. Fake reviews hurt everyone... consumers and quality sellers alike. Questionable sellers are buying fraudulent product reviews, potentially misleading consumers. Zapit is the new product review authenticator, powered by Blockchain, that confirms legitimate products reviews, written by real customers, to help you make the best-informed purchases.

Amazon sellers can post affiliate links of their Amazon products on Zapit platform. Users will see the reviews on the platform and may purchase products using the affiliate links with the potential of earning additional 4% to 8% in profits.

Zapit leverages the benefits of blockchain technology by using human moderators like bitcoin miners. Moderators will verify reviews for approval or rejection. Each review needs multiple approvals before it can be published. The Zapit moderation process is in addition to/complements automated flag detection that companies like Amazon and Yelp uses to identify spam reviews.

The Zapit token sale will go live on January 30th 2018

Zapit is the new product review authenticator, powered by Blockchain. Built with blockchain technology, Zapit makes us rethink the way reviews process should be organized. Decentralization makes it possible to change the logic behind writing & moderating reviews and establish the new standards to benefit all - sellers, consumers, and product evaluators.

Be part of this revolution now.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12

The Only Blockchain Verified Product Reviews Platform

JOIN THE ICO NOW!!

Disclaimer: I am only the Bounty Campaign Manager for this project. I am paid only to manage this project's bounty campaign and post this announcement thread. I will not be held responsible should the developers/project's team fail to reach their stated goals/obligations to the bounty participants, investors and everyone else. Join (on their bounty campaign) or Invest (on their ICO) at your own risk.
Pages:
Jump to: