Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZARCASH ZARH MN/POS HYBRID QUARK [8.5 Million] + EXCHANGE - page 2. (Read 2525 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Hi There,

Wtf is "screenshot balance zarcash bot"   Huh??

Are you guys actually saying that the community has to pay to get ZARCASH swapped ?
You got to be kidding.

CryptoCoincCity.

copper member
Activity: 294
@everyone  :Zarcashcoin: Zarcash 's team presents its solution for the Zarcashcoin Swap in Zarhexcashcoin: it will consist of completing a google form with:
- email address to receive a copy
- your discord username with # for the tip
- screenshot balance zarcash bot (required)
- screenshot balance zarcash wallet (optional) if you have never used the wallet or if your balance is at 0 nothing indicated

As soon as the new bot (zarhexcashbot) is ready, the tips will be # tip-zarcashcoin-zarhexcashcoin and you will be able to file your complaint # complaint-swap

Thank you for your time and patience
Google form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5EvR3SjcrhySa6bU9714W7k42u0tFnANyr8Qy4ri7bx8Sqg/viewform?usp=pp_url

Please make sure to join Discord to allow Refund
Activity: 158
Hi There

Zarcash windows wallets (both 1.2.3.2 and 1.2.3.3) are stuck at block 87500 4 days ago !!!
There are 7 active connections so this is not a nodes problem. Are the devs aware of this
and working on a solution ?

CryptoCoinsCity.
copper member
Fresh from the production press : New wallet update with new checkpoint updates included for wallet stability + protocol updates complete   . Current wallet version 1.2.3.3 - Linux and Windows Dist available at https://github.com/ProfProfcompile/zarcash/releases
copper member
Online NEW exchange price : The Cheapest ever exchange price
Any Coins value Trading below 1 zarh will have 0.00003 % Cost per trade
Any Coins value Trading above above 10 zarh will have 0.0003 % Cost per trade
Any Coins value Trading above above 100 zarh will have 0.003 % Cost per trade

This is the final price this is also to add liquitity to exchange
copper member
All Dev teams i have private messages of listing . I set the security to the maximum that i possibly can with exchange source, full cold wallet storage backups on all wallets .

Join the Discord channel as there is more information.
Activity: 11
All the coins, that you have listed, did the devs from these coins got an info about the listing?
Activity: 11
Hi Pinoycash

Apologies to the late response - in order to list fill in the required document on my exchange at the bottom of the page . Do note this exchange has a completely overhaul source and security is set to maximum .

Hello,
What do you mean with "security is set to maximum"? What is the maximum?
And what exactly have you for the security against hackers and data loss?
copper member
Hi Pinoycash

Apologies to the late response - in order to list fill in the required document on my exchange at the bottom of the page . Do note this exchange has a completely overhaul source and security is set to maximum .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Official Zarhex Exchange is now online

https://zarhex.co.za

What is your criteria to get listed on your exchange?

I can see that you are also using the same opensource script used by altmarkets which is a good thing but one thing how secured your platform against hackers?
copper member

Official Zarhex Exchange is now online

https://zarhex.co.za

Activity: 131
Merit: 10
ok..
always waiting  Cool
copper member
Updates :

New Bitcointalk layout
New Coin added - Synchrotron - Part of Project 3
New Updated the current Whitepaper Lite 2019 04 29
Removal of Dream Team -  I have asked for removal from their group
copper member
Congratulations to the discord user Robert winning a full masternode from ZARCASH.

copper member
Do have a exchange. The big exchange should be done in July saving up for it
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Hi ensure to contact the pool . All pools will report to me once the pos phase is entered
already processed and completed
when listing to the market..?
copper member
Hi ensure to contact the pool . All pools will report to me once the pos phase is entered
Pages:
Jump to: