Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZARCASH ZARH MN/POS HYBRID QUARK [8.5 Million] + EXCHANGE - page 3. (Read 2525 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Block Explorer active - Update wallet to 1.2.3.1
copper member
https://github.com/ProfProfcompile/zarcash/releases/tag/v1.2.3.2 Please update all pools to latest version . Protocol POS will activate on 15200
copper member
Need all to be aware what happened and why the block stalled .

How does Zarcash work and how is a block added to the chain :

Miner pow + Masternode hold holder mining = +1 Block to chain

On 5 occasions the  block chain stalled on the zarcash block chain where 2Ths been added for 10minutes to the block chain causing
the masternode service to desync due to extreme high amount of 10 minute bursts activating the Dark gravity wave Difficulty adjust 2 to skyrocket hashes
too high.

On block 13360 - 13362 The block finally came to a standstill and could only be mined locally by one of our discord members.
This took 1 hours as the difficulty was to high to readjust . This caused the masternode service to fail for 33 hours as this was out of sync

Credit to the user

As for the protect to continue the following needs to happen as miners are currently messing alot with the project core

Turn Pow to Pos
Last pow block either 15000 or 20000 Upside block turns 90  stabilized network with the amount of coins on the market

As for miners i really wanted this to be a long term goal mining but if i continue to suffer "hash 51% ddos" then the following will happen crashing pools .
1) Stalling for the second time
2) Delisting of exchanges
3) Proof of stake
4) Unreliable mining hashes even if it is GPU coins as more and more asics enter the market after the precious algos .  Mining pools can agree that the mining scene is not the same with hash spread .

Project will have to be readjusted but this is not the end of the world as there is only a max amount of coins that can be generated . Our team will have a vote and if you want to add comments direct message me as i can't stay up till 03:00 am while i have a job to do at 09h00 am to 18h00
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
wallet stuck block 13362  Huh
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
your coin cannot be exchanged . it's nonsense .she won't bargain . I'll take care of that . not deceive. you're just a spammer . don't stick your shit in . and do not delete who is telling the truth schmuck .
how much I spent on your project . after your bullshit that you came up with I even in front of his wife ashamed . this is bullshit .
Activity: 613
Merit: 250
your coin cannot be exchanged . it's nonsense .she won't bargain . I'll take care of that . not deceive. you're just a spammer . don't stick your shit in . and do not delete who is telling the truth schmuck .
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
new wallet doesn't connect, do you have active node?

addnode=87.207.51.99
addnode=77.79.154.84
addnode=27.68.109.30
addnode=106.1.225.255
addnode=203.205.30.171

If you want to see more real time available nodes for the wallet go here = http://51.38.71.12:9000/network
copper member
Activity: 221
new wallet doesn't connect, do you have active node?
copper member
New wallet source to be available soon
copper member
Airdrop amount has reached 1 Million coins

Do you think it might affect the price of your coin in the exchanges? Most of  airdrop hunters don't care about the project but how much they would get when they sell the coins in exchanges. I hope you are not giving so much freebies here as they will just your coins for nothing.

Airdrop Hunters will be lucky if they receive a 100 doges worth of airdrop Cheesy but with the amount of multiple accounts present in their discord channel, Multiple account hunters receive more coins for free.

I understand but i do have a airdrop / Soak policy to reach members - Will not last forever Cheesy  - Does not matter where you go unfortunately bots/multiple accounts will be there . Bounty programs are being worked on to make people work for the coin . 
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Do you think it might affect the price of your coin in the exchanges? Most of  airdrop hunters don't care about the project but how much they would get when they sell the coins in exchanges. I hope you are not giving so much freebies here as they will just your coins for nothing.

Airdrop Hunters will be lucky if they receive a 100 doges worth of airdrop Cheesy but with the amount of multiple accounts present in their discord channel, Multiple account hunters receive more coins for free.
copper member
Also the airdrop is more distributed into a soak discord bot .
copper member

Completely agree - I did a rapid airdrop - But the "freebies" airdrop is now spread out over 4-6 months . Current goal is to reach as much as possible people .
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

copper member
anyone need assistance with masternode setup - drop a message in discord and will assist -

Also Oneclick node setup now available on group

copper member

Doge market is now Active - Also the masternode activated officially today .
copper member
copper member
Activity: 69

Code:
-a quark -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:4033 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ZARH

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

copper member