Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 215. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot....
So did Zclassic have the same private key destruction method or are we all at the creators bidding with his own keys & trusting him that he deleted them ?
Otherwise infinite number of coins can be created and no-one would know like what the ZCash Developers have explained hence the whole recorded ritual and for-thorough destruction to make it 100% legit.

It's like ZCash created Satoshi Nakamoto and then killed him, just like satoshis wallets with Bitcoin that haven't been touched to create that trust Wink

Now the question is, what has Zclassic have to offer for that kind of trust ? Or is it just a clone with the same "new" algorithm that applies updates after updates that the original pushes with nothing new to bring besides keeping updated and removing the startup reward increase + taking away the 20% ZCash Developers fee ?

It seems a bit of a win- lose situation for the both of them as they both have their merits and discredits, 1 is a Team of Developers made & the other is a 1 Man Community incentive made version.

The only thing that worries a fair few people and average investors is the above, nothing new to bring and just copy what the original has with constant security updates/bugfixes, etc.

Yeah it is good that a Single Dev or Team can do that but as I say once again, what is the "new" things that will be created that ZCash hasn't got first or won't have ? Is Zclassic going to incorporate the fundamentals of the Crypto Scene into the coin like PoS or even Wallet Features or are others going to do it before them and Zclassic will just be on a downward spiral ?

On a Cheerful note I heard that there is a Zclassic Android Wallet App in creation and testing ? If so that would bring the upper hand to bringing something new before the others, heck why not even a Windows wallet and be the "New" Trend setters Wink
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
The drops of Zclassic and all altcoins is an effect of BTC climbing... But when the btc will calm, ZCL will pumping very hard! For now, It's good to buy a cheapest ZCL and make your fortune for it.. Smiley  Smiley

Exactly this right here I'm still buying in with every drop! Once BTC calms down it should recovery just fine and go even higher!
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
The drops of Zclassic and all altcoins is an effect of BTC climbing... But when the btc will calm, ZCL will pumping very hard! For now, It's good to buy a cheapest ZCL and make your fortune for it.. Smiley  Smiley

Yep, up to now. Always the same game.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
This coin reminds me a lot of how bitcoindark got started...still mining here, good luck friends

Nailed it, that is exactly what I was thinking. I had a huge amount of Bitcoindark early on, it started to drop, I doubted myself, then sold. Of course I would have had a fortune with more patience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
for windows wallet will be?

its hard to compile a windows wallet for this coin..
zcash also got no windows wallet...
i guess there are some ppl working on it with some burning heads Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
for windows wallet will be?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Is this coin gonna be worth mining cpu on a FX 6 core @4.5 ghz
Activity: 42
ANy updates of the development?

How can be a update. The Coin has no DEV.

i cant understand ur logic...first ur fudding this coin...than ur hyping and after 24 hrs ur fudding again...ur troll no.2 after placebo?
Activity: 17

The next update is taking a little longer as there are a number of changes happening. So far the next version is running fine for me. We need more people willing to review and test so feel free to contribute if you like!
The price drops both in ccex and bittrex, it's time to buy this coin while its cheap, and hold for a while! expect the unexpected! Smiley  Smiley  It will pump very soon when the price of bitcoin stops on its rising!
Activity: 369

The coin has a Dev/s & Project Lead, read most of the information, whatever gets updated/fixed in ZCash gets follow-up Updated in Zclassic.
Activity: 181
Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$
Try your luck with $ZCL on www.rocketdice.net . Win up to 10x, free faucet, Invest in the house bankroll & online chat.  Wink

ZCL ROCKET DICE

Activity: 308

Activity: 3
Hi, I am mining from my laptop i7 intel processor

But the worker still not active at https://zcl.suprnova.cc  
I did change my info at the file run and saved it to RunMe.bat with this line:

nheqminer  -l zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u myuser.worker1 -p mypass -t 2
pause

Is it missing something there?

Yes in your command it states zec.suprnova.cc and not zcl.suprnova.cc

You have probably mined Zcash  Wink
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hi, I am mining from my laptop i7 intel processor

But the worker still not active at https://zcl.suprnova.cc 
I did change my info at the file run and saved it to RunMe.bat with this line:

nheqminer  -l zec.suprnova.cc:2142 -u myuser.worker1 -p mypass -t 2
pause

Is it missing something there?

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Which pool is the best in your opinion? I would like to see some suggestions.

Suprnova, I have used them for 3 years with no problems, highly recommend them

Totally agree, OC has always run great pools!
Activity: 160
Seeking code review for Zclassic before upgrading to 1.0.2

Check the thread bellow for more info

http://zcltalk.tech/index.php?topic=17.0

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Which pool is the best in your opinion? I would like to see some suggestions.

Suprnova, I have used them for 3 years with no problems, highly recommend them

Thanks, I really appreciate
Jump to: