Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 211. (Read 339512 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Lets get a Logo up on that OP.
Activity: 157
Merit: 102
Starting to look pretty good to me,

Still no FUD because it is the straightest coin on the block. If Zcash keeps moving this looks like the next best thing as a lower cost alternative. Zcash is great tech and we recognise that!

Whats the talk about I2P and TOR in the slack? There seems to be 2 wallets out but nothing official yet? Anyone can chime in here?

moonrock
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 160
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
I also like the simplicity of #20
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
20 best logo
Your vote is important

The last Logo poll ended in a three way draw, therefore we are going to have one extra day of voting. The three logos, which ended in a draw, will be reposted and you will have one day to vote on the winning design

http://zcltalk.tech/index.php?topic=30

Poll Open until Thursday, 22:00 EST time one vote per user

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there any minning calculator up to date with current difficulty?

Or if someone can answer my question: How many ZCL I can mine right now with 3xR9 280 on best availiable miner?

thanks and goodluck

I currently mine ZCL and ZEC with 2x R9 280x and get 350sol/s for my average hashrate so about 175sol/s each GPU.

This is on stock bios, stock memory, stock core and only using intensity set at 2

At this current time it says I will earn 2.67 ZCL a day but a few hours ago was at 4.8 something ZCL, difficulty fluctuates.

I would say you would get between 150-160sol/s with R9 280's although can't confirm that since I don't mine with them.

The fastest miner currently available at this time is Claymores ZCASH Miner V7.0, it can be used for any coin that uses the Equihash mining algorithm.

For checking difficulty and profitability I like to use in combination:

CoinWarz: www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

&

WhatToMine: www.whattomine.com
Activity: 228
Merit: 46
Is there any minning calculator up to date with current difficulty?

Or if someone can answer my question: How many ZCL I can mine right now with 3xR9 280 on best availiable miner?

thanks and goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
9BTC wall at 0.00175000 on Bittrex for ZCL, I wonder what will happen, dump and leave or a slow accumulation for a build up later on.

9 btc in this is not big ..... just see daily mining rewards and calculate times current price
Activity: 756
9BTC wall at 0.00175000 on Bittrex for ZCL, I wonder what will happen, dump and leave or a slow accumulation for a build up later on.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
ZCASH up POLONIEX, and ZCASH Classic soon UP C-CEX
Logo contest end's in 23 EST

Last Chance to vote

http://zcltalk.tech/index.php?topic=27.msg

ZEC will be pumped then when the problem with z-addr will be solved or when slow start is complete.

When slow start for ZEC is finished the price will tank due to increased inflation.  ZCL has had a steady mining schedule with the slow start removed that is why we have been seeing the price drop.  It looks like we have found a bottom, no one selling these prices.  I think its up from here.
Activity: 358
ZEC will be pumped then when the problem with z-addr will be solved or when slow start is complete.
Activity: 390
It seems the bottom was reached the past 24 hours

So for all of us that holds ZCL, it's just a matter of buying some more and the trading volume will rise the price again. Make up for all that was dumped Wink
very optimstic thoughts) but no, thanks i will not buy it never. it better to buy original - zec. Soon it will be pumped. But strage fork like zcl - no. it is very dangerous.

It's also dangerous to think that ZEC will be pumped anytime soon.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 252

So for all of us that holds ZCL, it's just a matter of buying some more and the trading volume will rise the price again. Make up for all that was dumped Wink
very optimstic thoughts) but no, thanks i will not buy it never. it better to buy original - zec. Soon it will be pumped. But strage fork like zcl - no. it is very dangerous.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8974880/ZClassic.png

Jump to: