Author

Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax - page 253. (Read 339323 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 500
how i can start mining on windows?

the nheqminer is only for linux?

nope, it is also for windows.
U also can use genoile zecminer or Claymore miner for ZEC
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
how i can start mining on windows?

the nheqminer is only for linux?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman
hi,
can u tel me when it will be on poloniex ?
no one can know that
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
hi,
can u tel me when it will be on poloniex ?
legendary
Trainman
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
it is legit man .. check the github and see is fork with zcash just removed  fees.
Activity: 33
Hmmm.... If this is legit it definitely needs some real clarification here ASAP. An exchange trading it means little, it could still easily be a pump and dump or worse. Some respected members of any crypto community need to speak up and flesh this situation out. I think a Zcash with no founders tax is a great idea, I just want to be sure that this is really that.
Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
It is my pleasure if someone here will assisting me on setting up my nhqminer, I'd like to mine this coin, suddenly my 3gpu's won't recognized or don't even produce any sol, can u please check my config >>>

nheqminer -l zclassic.pool.mn:6041 -u jowa.MyPC -p x -od 0,1,2,3

Thanks
nheqminer -l zclassic.pool.mn:6041 -u youruser -p x -t 0 -cd 0 this is working in GPU
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
What about trusted setup. How it has been performed in Zclassic?
Activity: 364

Is this legit. I have missing coins already and no response from admin. Thinking about stopping my workers.
Activity: 43
Zcash, Zcoin, Zclassic...Huh Why not simply ZERO?
legendary
Trainman
Activity: 375
only cpu can mine this coin?
Activity: 248
I was in contact with so called Dev on twitter and committed to moving 5% of the Zcash hashrate over to Zclassic then 2 days later it's been ninja launched and retained the original trusted setup. This is a complete failure. Github shows incompetence.
He even was boasting that he has somebody who will move 5% hash from zcash on the zcash slack, the "dev" lives up to his background as a child actor :-)
Activity: 596
Merit: 251
I was in contact with so called Dev on twitter and committed to moving 5% of the Zcash hashrate over to Zclassic then 2 days later it's been ninja launched and retained the original trusted setup. This is a complete failure. Github shows incompetence.
Activity: 17
any block explorer yet?
how high is the difficulty?

Block height | 910
Network solution rate | 389032 Sol/s
difficulty" : 4969.42355613
Activity: 390
any block explorer yet?
how high is the difficulty?
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
20 BTC buy support at c-cex  Shocked
after 20btc buy ?
now rate 0.006 in c-cex
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Just a reminder, he how controls the Zcash / Zclassic keys can produce coins to his own and the protocol may contain a backdoors and more..

https://blog.okturtles.com/2016/09/how-to-compromise-zcash-and-take-over-the-world/

good luck  Cheesy
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I switched all my 3000 h/s to this that 20% dev pre-mine on ZCASH is just vicous, is there a premine on this coin as well ?

no. miners get 100% of blocks.

Very good
Well the so called devs premined the first 200 blocks, did a ninja mine.

hmm 200 blocks is 2500 coins thats not that bad compared to the 4 year premine in the zcash

yes, but, there is room for them to dump it, as there is not much at stake for them.

sure they can kill off the coin instantly if they dumped it all at once now but let's hope they are not that...crazy Smiley
Jump to: