Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN - page 28. (Read 35198 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Hey there, what do you mean by staking?
I cannot be sure if the wallet will be out before the end of the TGE or not as there is no end date currently.
Will be good for you to have a read of the whitepaper here https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Zero_Carbon_Project_White_Paper_v3_2018_07_18.pdf

And this article https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zcp-update-5th-september-zero-carbon-projects-utility-token-review-a-deployment-update-and-our-2a902d66fab6
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can you explain about the staking a bit.Will wallet be out before the end of the ICO for the desktop or will we be able to stake on mobile devices also?
Activity: 336
The project is interesting and I think this is a good plan for the investors. but many projects are similar in the market. I hope with the innovation and strategy of the team will be effective in getting investors to support this project.
Thank you for the support, I know there are a lot of different applications for blockchain in the energy sector but Zero Carbons seems pretty unique to me,
Feel free to join the discussion around Zero carbon project over here  -  https://t.me/ZeroCarbonProject
Can't wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the idea a lot, because it will show what the true potential this business has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
I think it will be a revolution too. I excited for the release too.
With a prototype, as you mentioned, will give people a clearer idea and help them see the potential!
Cheers!
Activity: 5
I looked at the idea every now and then and I'm very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
Activity: 1
Can't wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the idea a lot, because it will show what the true potential this business has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
Energis tokens have been designed to be valuable in order to provide the catalyst for change and provide incentives for consumers to contribute towards tackling climate change. This what makes Zero Carbon different form the other ICO project, they make our society clean and more suitable to live in, they use blockchain technology to clean our environment make money on it at the same time.

The team have written a post on the very topic, feel free to check it out and let us know what you think Smiley

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/why-zero-carbon-project-needs-its-own-utility-tokens-to-tackle-climate-change-a9eba3de2d3c

Love the line in this "Built on anti-pump and dump properties" so good XD
Activity: 406
Energis tokens have been designed to be valuable in order to provide the catalyst for change and provide incentives for consumers to contribute towards tackling climate change. This what makes Zero Carbon different form the other ICO project, they make our society clean and more suitable to live in, they use blockchain technology to clean our environment make money on it at the same time.

The team have written a post on the very topic, feel free to check it out and let us know what you think Smiley

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/why-zero-carbon-project-needs-its-own-utility-tokens-to-tackle-climate-change-a9eba3de2d3c
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Remember, Bitcointalk is not the only place where Zero Carbon community gathers!
There is a telegram group too! Join it here https://t.me/ZeroCarbonProject
Is the team considering attending events related to energy industry? It's a solid business targeting real word resources. I doubt a bit about crypto community, 70% users are following mainstream and are lazy to make a deeper research.

The team has attended and spoken at energy events in the past and I'm sure we'll see more energy events and conferences in the future again, in addition to blockchain focused events. Stay tuned  Wink
Yeah, and I think it was right direction. Thanks for your timely responses, nice to see feedback maintained on every channel and thread. Also what about the list of restricted countries, it looks like the projects looses a huge market. Is there any chance you will reduce the number of these countries in future and thus expand a base of potential customers?

The team are keeping an eye on regulations in Japan which are still uncertain, so if they improve they may be able to sell there as well.
Is the team considering attending events related to energy industry? It's a solid business targeting real word resources. I doubt a bit about crypto community, 70% users are following mainstream and are lazy to make a deeper research.

The team has attended and spoken at energy events in the past and I'm sure we'll see more energy events and conferences in the future again, in addition to blockchain focused events. Stay tuned  Wink
Yeah, and I think it was right direction. Thanks for your timely responses, nice to see feedback maintained on every channel and thread. Also what about the list of restricted countries, it looks like the projects looses a huge market. Is there any chance you will reduce the number of these countries in future and thus expand a base of potential customers?

We have forwarded this on to the team and will let you know their response asap Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 110

Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?

Decentralizing carbon offsets allows these savings of lower prices to be benefited from in a peer to peer market, something that wouldn't otherwise be available in a non decentralized manner.  

With regards to competition, while there's no other project doing anything like us, some indirect competition may include projects that tokenize renewable energy, since it's also a way to reduce carbon emissions.

These player, though, are relying on renewable energy technologies which are still not price competitive with fossil fuels. Zero Carbon project  deliver lower prices leveraging international carbon credits and intense market competition, along with a valuable Energis token reward.

It's not so much of dealing with them but learning to solve the larger concern which is lowering carbon emissions. Together with these other projects, hopefully the project is able to do that.

Activity: 14
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Activity: 252
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?

Hey, you can check out the team below.

https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/#team

West London Business have partnered with ZCP.

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/west-london-business-to-participate-in-zero-carbon-market-early-trials-a9869652391a

And the latest update is below.

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zcp-update-5th-september-zero-carbon-projects-utility-token-review-a-deployment-update-and-our-2a902d66fab6
Activity: 35
Who are your advisers? What do your advisers bring to the table? Are there any earlier backers of your project? What companies are you partnered with or seeking to partner with?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
The work of the Zero Carbon Project is aimed at creating a self-regulating renewable energy market, which with fair and honest pricing can eliminate unnecessary intermediaries and reduce the price of unconventional energy. I like the idea of a team, more projects like this that are of real benefit.
Activity: 5
Greetings,
If your project is the most perfect decentralized platform in the world for immediate payment without the risk of volatility for the implementation of the crypto receiver, then in the near future it will be successful.
Hey all!

The team has their latest update posted on Medium about Zero Carbon Project’s utility token review, a deployment update and our September events.

check it out here: https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zcp-update-5th-september-zero-carbon-projects-utility-token-review-a-deployment-update-and-our-2a902d66fab6
Pages:
Jump to: