Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN - page 29. (Read 35198 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 10
When I first came across this project, my immediate instinct was, "why does this need blockchain?"

After reading more about it, it does look like a pretty well-thought out message and a pretty interesting team.

But, I'm still sort of left with the same question.  What about this project actually makes it a good fit for blockchain?  If this was already asked, don't hesitate to point me to the answer.

The blockchain driven economy allows for smart contracts and provides meaningful reward-based token incentives to drive customer action.

many projects are trying to push through the green energy, but not at all it turns out as it should. im hoping this project will not repeat the mistakes of other projects that have encountered these problems before.

The team appreciates all the support it gets! We hope for the best right =)
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
When I first came across this project, my immediate instinct was, "why does this need blockchain?"

After reading more about it, it does look like a pretty well-thought out message and a pretty interesting team.

But, I'm still sort of left with the same question.  What about this project actually makes it a good fit for blockchain?  If this was already asked, don't hesitate to point me to the answer.

The blockchain driven economy allows for smart contracts and provides meaningful reward-based token incentives to drive customer action.

many projects are trying to push through the green energy, but not at all it turns out as it should. im hoping this project will not repeat the mistakes of other projects that have encountered these problems before.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey,
A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.
Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?

The team plans to list on top tier exchanges after the token sale has ended, more details will be available later as well.

Activity: 448
To cover the carbon offset premium in order to beat fossil fuel prices, our Market applies intense competition by attracting a wide range of suppliers to Market with their best zero carbon energy prices, tailored specifically to our consumers size, location and usage pattern. Great Zero Carbon is not only good for the environment but it also give more energy supply that makes our electric bills lower.
Activity: 8
Nice project you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Activity: 137

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Hi,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the idea. Thank you.

The team are very appreciative of all the support!

But, if you feel like telling it directly, they're quite often in the Telegram group: https://t.me/ZeroCarbonProject
Activity: 6
Hi,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Is the team considering attending events related to energy industry? It's a solid business targeting real word resources. I doubt a bit about crypto community, 70% users are following mainstream and are lazy to make a deeper research.

The team has attended and spoken at energy events in the past and I'm sure we'll see more energy events and conferences in the future again, in addition to blockchain focused events. Stay tuned  Wink
Hey,
My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I am recommending other people to wear this excellent signature

Wonderful! The support and spreading of the project are appreciated =)
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Is the team considering attending events related to energy industry? It's a solid business targeting real word resources. I doubt a bit about crypto community, 70% users are following mainstream and are lazy to make a deeper research.
Activity: 130
wow, the idea is very impressive and looks very unique, if this can help overcome global warming I think I can join this project successfully for this project
Activity: 10
Hey
I read that 3 page whitepaper first before browsing through the posts here.
I got few question in the whitepaper but all got cleared up when I started browsing the forum post.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hey,
My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I am recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
Hey,
A plan worthy of being analyzed and studied, after all, is not every day we found a idea recommended by big names in this forum, so some investment should be carried out and as mentioned above there is a tendency to replace the BTC here in the forum. In conclusion, leaving the optimism aside, we should look seriously at the idea proposal, understand the meaning and only then sit back and wait to go to the moon.

Thanks for your support Smiley Yes, prudence is key with any project. With that in mind, it's exciting times ahead.
Activity: 28
Hello admin, i have a massive -50% discount for you on all our advertising services, which can help to get new investors for your ICO. To see our full marketing proposal for you only PM me
Pages:
Jump to: