Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN - page 44. (Read 35232 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 1
I think this is great idea. Why this thread opened since April 25, 2018, but there are only 5 pages of discussion about this project??

We are still in private pre-sale. it will pick up once we are in public pre-sale or crowdsale stage
Activity: 614
Clarity is required because the WP also says, "The energy supplier then supplies the energy and bills the consumer directly."......this can be interpreted that this also occurs OUTSIDE the ZCP marketplace

Once an energy supplier wins a consumer across our Market, they then pay a transaction fee to the Project. This is calculated as USD0.01/kWh but paid to the Project using Energis tokens.

The Energis tokens are paid into a smart contract called Transaction Fees. This smart contract then sends up to 70% of these Energis tokens into a Reward Pool contract. This Reward Pool contract is initially funded with 72 million Energis tokens. We have a third smart contract called Distribute Rewards which sources tokens from the Reward Pool to reward consumers for consuming zero carbon energy contracts which were 'purchased' across our Market. By 'purchased' I mean the consumer selected an energy suppliers' offer price, followed by us facilitating the execution of an off-platform supply contract.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
I think this is great idea. Why this thread opened since April 25, 2018, but there are only 5 pages of discussion about this project??
Activity: 215
Merit: 0
Clarity is required because the WP also says, "The energy supplier then supplies the energy and bills the consumer directly."......this can be interpreted that this also occurs OUTSIDE the ZCP marketplace
Activity: 614
Hey Zero Carbon Project Community!!

Zero Carbon Project has been nominated for the Social Good Award at "Blockchain Awards”. The awards, which also go by the nickname “The Blocks”, will be presented to the winners at the Blockchain Expo Europe 2018 conference in Paris next month.

🎉🎉Well done ZCP Team!! 🎉🎉

Check it out 👇

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/blockchain-technological-innovation-gets-its-own-oscars/
Activity: 259
What regions are not avaliable for purchase your tokens?

Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (North Korea), Eritrea, Ethiopia, Former Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, People’s Republic of China, Russian Federation, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Tokens are also not able to be purchased by US citizens or residents
Activity: 118
so, dev team. did you decide when you will start your tokensale? everybode here waiting for this information.

We will definitely let you know when a commencement date is set. Thank you for your interest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
so, dev team. did you decide when you will start your tokensale? everybode here waiting for this information.
Activity: 36
What regions are not avaliable for purchase your tokens?
Activity: 235
I have some concerns:

1) How would you be able to comply with different government rules and regulations?

2) Volatility is an issue, how would you tackle that?

3) What kind of solutions would you be able to provide to a country like say India, who rely quite a bit on coal. Present a business case to me like I am in the Energy department. How would you convince me?

Hi there,

1) As a market matching bids and offers ZCP don't need to comply with government electricity market rules and regulations. For instance they don't need electricity supplier or retail licences. Obviously they will review and comply with standard commercial laws specific to different jurisdictions.

2) The charge is calculated in USD 1c/kWh and they pay in Energis.
So when the team receive the Energis on a day and then they use an exchange rate using a weighted average volume of Energis (NRG/USD) trades during the day. They manage a statement of account off blockchain initially.
The precise details our outlined in the Whitepaper here https://www.zerocarbonproject.com/white-paper/

3) In 2020 The Zero carbon Project plan to roll out thier regulated market solution in Inda which rewards consumers with Energis for purchasing carbon offsets against their consumption of fossil fuel electricity.

Activity: 24
Merit: 10
I have some concerns:

1) How would you be able to comply with different government rules and regulations?

2) Volatility is an issue, how would you tackle that?

3) What kind of solutions would you be able to provide to a country like say India, who rely quite a bit on coal. Present a business case to me like I am in the Energy department. How would you convince me?
Activity: 259
Hey Zero Carbon Project fans!

Check it out: Zero Carbon Project's parent company has been nominated for a prestigious Green Energy Award!  Cool Cool Cool

https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/https-medium-com-ian-white-zero-carbon-project-parent-company-nominated-for-prestigious-green-energy-award-645c322f582d
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Well recently, energy projects are collecting enough funds, especially those that are going to protect the environment and the like, so that this project can also collect a kapa.

Expecting same thing because most of the energy resource projects almost reached the hard cap because they are based on energy saving projects. This project is based on complete changes of the climate will be identified through the block chain.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
 Well recently, energy projects are collecting enough funds, especially those that are going to protect the environment and the like, so that this project can also collect a kapa.
Activity: 235
Hey Zero Carbon Project Community!! 🎉🎉🎉

Check it out, The Zero Carbon Project has been shortlisted for the “Most innovative use of Blockchain for Social Good 2018” award 🎉🎉

Check out this medium article for more info

Well done ZCP!!! 🙌🏼🎉🎉🎉🙌🏼

https://medium.com/@alastair.hutson/zero-carbon-project-is-shortlisted-for-the-most-innovative-use-of-blockchain-for-social-good-2018-71af8e53cd3c
Activity: 97
The project has a very active community, which is very good. We expect to see more development
Activity: 118
I think this project will have a big success as all the world needs to do something about carbon footprint. Do you include only energy suppliers to your system or also hybrid/solar/electrical cars or technology manufacturers?

Only energy suppliers at this point in time.
Activity: 177
I think this project will have a big success as all the world needs to do something about carbon footprint. Do you include only energy suppliers to your system or also hybrid/solar/electrical cars or technology manufacturers?
Activity: 282
Really useful and socially helpful project. I think there are no competitors - haven't seen anybody with the same idea. If a lot of suppliers use it, it indeed will let users choose the best supplier and create competition. Also I know there are technical means to share unused energy back to the grid or give it even to another city. I wonder if it is possible using your blockchain. It would be helpful to save some energy.
Activity: 172
A very smart project brings us excitement to always follow. We believe this project will work and succeed because this project is with a great team that always provide creative ideas and ideas so that this project will get more and more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: