Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO CARBON PROJECT - TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE USING BLOCKCHAIN - page 46. (Read 35232 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 1
Hey guys, what is the exact timeframe of the ico? Cant seem to find that information.
still TBA. we are still in private pre-sale
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Hey guys, what is the exact timeframe of the ico? Cant seem to find that information.
Activity: 177
I'm still learning about the project so far, and still have a confusion, what is this zero carbon energy source?
What is used to produce energy that doesn't include carbon in it?

Zero Carbon means energy which results in net zero carbon emissions released into the atmosphere. This could include renewable energy from solar and wind, assisted with batteries to match supply with demand. Also energy from hydro or geo-thermal sources.

The Zero Carbon Project makes it is easier for energy suppliers to compete with fossil fuels on price by allowing them to source their electricity locally from fossil fuels but then offsetting these carbon emissions by subsidising carbon reduction projects elsewhere in the world, using international carbon credits.  

To learn more about the project and international carbon credits, you can go to https://www.zerocarbonproject.com
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I'm still learning about the project so far, and still have a confusion, what is this zero carbon energy source?
What is used to produce energy that doesn't include carbon in it?
Activity: 210
as far as I can see, it's been pretty much that provide support and good comments about this project, thereby indicating that the concept offered in the project is indeed very good that is able to attract the attention of many people.
It is a good development for the Betterment of this project with many positive response this project from everyone, making the smoothness and ease in developing the projects.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
as far as I can see, it's been pretty much that provide support and good comments about this project, thereby indicating that the concept offered in the project is indeed very good that is able to attract the attention of many people.
Hey Zero Carbon Community! 🙌🏻❤️

Here's part 2 of 100X ICO's review on Zero Carbon Project, and why they believe Zero Carbon Project can be successful 🚀 🚀

You want to check it out here: https://medium.com/@100xicos/zero-carbon-project-review-part-2-the-zero-carbon-project-team-b5b156d0d492
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hey Zero Carbon Project community! 🎉

We're excited to announce the launch of our Zero Carbon Market demonstration site for household switching!  ✨ Online reverse auction for business to come.

Check out the post here 👉 https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-market-demonstration-software-deployed-in-response-to-customer-demand-325cf4fa919e

Let's give it some claps 👏 and feel free to share this!
Good article-demonstration. An approach to solving global problems is very interesting. Creating a natural motivation, this is the best lever for success. So, we must not forget that caring for our home, this is only our task.
Hey Zero Carbon Community! 🙌🏻❤️

Independent ICO reviewer, 100X ICOs, has published a series of articles on Zero Carbon Project, and why they believe Zero Carbon Project can be successful 🚀 🚀

You want to check it out here: https://medium.com/@100xicos/zero-carbon-project-review-part-1-the-problem-solution-and-market-99b589f04ca8
Activity: 259
Merit: 2
Hey Zero Carbon Project community! 🎉

We're excited to announce the launch of our Zero Carbon Market demonstration site for household switching!  ✨ Online reverse auction for business to come.

Check out the post here 👉 https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/zero-carbon-market-demonstration-software-deployed-in-response-to-customer-demand-325cf4fa919e

Let's give it some claps 👏 and feel free to share this!
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
I'm a little bit driven by this project, this project has a new innovation that is able to help cryptocurrency reconnaissance, I advise everyone about this project. this is everyone's dream project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 250
Hey Zero Carbon Project community! Want to see ICOTalkTV's interview with Zero Carbon Project? 😎  

Zero Carbon Market beats renewable energy and fossil fuels on price and our customers earn Energis token rewards as a catalyst for change. Together we can reduce carbon emissions faster than renewable energy 👍👌

Here’s the link to watch the interview - https://youtu.be/NwTjeEs-_a8
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Your ideas are really impressive, you want to change the world, but it seems to me to implement a block of chains in this sphere is very difficult. I will hope that you will succeed
Zero Carbon Project differentiates itself from others by making an immediate and material impact on carbon emissions with lower prices leveraging  international carbon credits; and a better Energis token reward mechanism for switching to zero carbon energy.
Activity: 299
After seeing it, I could not understand how the coins worked when the climate change. It beats renewable energy and fossil fuels on price. After seeing this, I got a lot of ideas, Zero Carbon would work. They are bound to work together. ZERO CARBON PROJECT will play a special role in global warming.

Thank you so much for your support!  Cheesy

Feel free to also check out this Medium post:
How Zero Carbon Project leverages international climate credits to beat fossil fuel energy on price
https://medium.com/zero-carbon-project/how-zero-carbon-project-leverages-international-climate-credits-to-beat-fossil-fuel-energy-on-price-7230ddf4aff1
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
After seeing it, I could not understand how the coins worked when the climate change. It beats renewable energy and fossil fuels on price. After seeing this, I got a lot of ideas, Zero Carbon would work. They are bound to work together. ZERO CARBON PROJECT will play a special role in global warming.
Activity: 448
Zero Carbon Project is not just a promising project that can change our lives for the better. It is the hope of saving a planet that is worth paying attention to.
Agreed. This project is very great and it is a promising project.
Activity: 614
Zero Carbon Project is not just a promising project that can change our lives for the better. It is the hope of saving a planet that is worth paying attention to.

Zero Carbon Project tackles the important problem of climate change using the blockchain and international carbon credits. The Zero Carbon Market can deliver a quicker reduction of carbon emissions by beating both renewable energy and fossil fuels on price, following the project's plans  to be a catalyst for change!
Activity: 614
the concept given by the team for this project is very good, hopefully many investors will be interested in this project so that the project will run in accordance with its plan.success for this project.
I also hope there will be a lot of support for this project in order to be more confident can advance to the next stage and could reach targets in the plan, because I also saw the concept that they offer so interesting.
Happy to have you onboard for this exciting journey! Community support is so important for the long run!
Pages:
Jump to: