Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 21. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 21, 2018, 04:23:22 PM
Hello Zero community,

Today I became a Zero holder. I have bought ZeroCoin to my crypto portfolio, not much just 500 ZER, but probably I will increase this amount if it will be possible for me.

Activity: 338
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 01:31:47 PM
February 21, 2018, 01:28:09 PM
Is crex24 a good exchange?  Any other exchanges , but cryptopia is very good.

less clunky and more friendly UI
Activity: 40
February 21, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
Is crex24 a good exchange?  Any other exchanges , but cryptopia is very good.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
February 21, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
I can confirm that you can buy ZER with USD on crex24
I did it
in fact as of this moment i amd THE ONLY person in the universe to have done so!
I paid $2 for 1 ZER that ended up being 0.99 zer because of the fee  Wink
i loaded $20 with my revolut card which after crex had done kyc with me, i received $19.70 in my USD wallet, which crex explained is not their fee but the credit card transaction services fee. 1.5% for visa master card
I havent tried selling any yet but I will, although although ZER is listed there doesnt seem to be a lot of demand right now!

Good to know. Will try later on
Activity: 17
February 21, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
I can confirm that you can buy ZER with USD on crex24
I did it
in fact as of this moment i amd THE ONLY person in the universe to have done so!
I paid $2 for 1 ZER that ended up being 0.99 zer because of the fee  Wink
i loaded $20 with my revolut card which after crex had done kyc with me, i received $19.70 in my USD wallet, which crex explained is not their fee but the credit card transaction services fee. 1.5% for visa master card
I havent tried selling any yet but I will, although although ZER is listed there doesnt seem to be a lot of demand right now!
February 21, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
Major Update

We are now being traded in USD directly

ZER/USD is a reality

Crex24 is the new exchange that we are added since a few minutes ago

Zero and Zcash are the only Anonymous crypto
Trading directly to USD

This is a great step for Zero and the goals we have set for the future

Well done to the Community

DM

Is it live ? Did some try it already?

Yup.

Activity: 4
February 21, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
very nice, good job. Zero to the moon  Smiley USD exchange

That's the start point of zero. We'd actually get to Mars.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
February 21, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
Major Update

ZER/USD is a reality

Trading directly to USD

DM

Is it live ? Did some try it already?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
February 21, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
Major Update

ZER/USD is a reality

Trading directly to USD

DM

Hi;

This is improvement is over my expectations. Congratulations.

Kind regards
February 21, 2018, 06:20:49 AM
https://discordapp.com/invite/Vv6tSts   -   Ƶero Discord
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
Сайт: autobounty.club
February 20, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
very nice, good job. Zero to the moon  Smiley USD exchange
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
congrats boyzzzz

keep up the good work brothers...

February 20, 2018, 01:39:00 PM
Major Update

ZER/USD is a reality

Trading directly to USD

DM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/comments/7yxe3o/zerusd_exchange_crex24_live/?ref=share&ref_source=link
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
February 20, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
Major Update

ZER/USD is a reality

Trading directly to USD

DM
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
February 20, 2018, 05:35:43 AM
There are not many people out there who are good at making miners. Actually, there are very few.
For one of them to spend time to make a miner, there has to be a significant incentive (=reward).
Since there is no premining nor masternodes or bounties, getting a skilled person to program a new miner is not that easy.
Things were different in the beginning, when difficulty was very low so the first one to make a miner could easily mine a few thousand coins and this way get rewarded.
Zero also uses a modified zcash algorithm, so it is not as easy as well to get a working open source miner and adapt it. The fact that Optiminer is closed-source, makes things even more difficult.

So unless we can somehow personally help towards making a new miner, I guess we have to be patient and wait for the dev team to deliver the roadmap goals.

As for the fee, it's 1.5% in the newest Linux version and 2.5% in the older Windows version.
The fee can be bypassed by a switch, and I think that some pools already bypass it by blocking some ip (not confirmed).
But personally, I wouldn't care even if the fee was 5%, as long as mining zero keeps being quite profitable.

Hello all, I just found zero on WTM and was looking into mining it, but I'm concerned with the mining fees.  As far as I can tell, there is a purpose made Optiminer that is the only way to mine this coin and has a built in 2.5% devfee in the newest version that's available for download.  Is this the only way to mine this coin?  Can the fee be edited like in other equihash miners?

For me a stable miner with good hashrate is more important than fee ranging 1-2,5%. If he made a now stable miner just for this one coin the fee is not outrageous. But if Zero completes its roadmap he wont have a monopoly for long and competition will reduce the fee Smiley

At least I don't think we're broken up. Why does it have to be like this? Monopoly shouldn't take longer than a month, maybe two-three. As for fee ranging, I have the same question. Can the fee be edited like in other equihash miners or not? I think it is very important. Without this, it is difficult to work. I'll have your answer. Thanks.

Good to see a likeminded miner. The developers of good miners needs to get paid, they dont run a charity to let us earn money Tongue
And stability is more important than the fee, up to a certain point.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
HUSBAND: Today we hired a new colleague at work, she looks talented.
WIFE: If you like her that much, give me a divorce and go live with her. Good luck Grin

Zero is a great project with a future, I like the idea of this project! When ZERO gets on a new exchange?

If you are absolutely convinced that you are right you should sell everything you have and go all in on ZERO. Good luck  Grin

I must say you made me smile with the way you approached my comment, BUT, and this is a big but Wink both of our stories lag context Tongue if that dude also had an affair with the last 5 new female colleagues, the wife might be making a very comprehensible statement! And by the way: "looking talented", doesn't sound like a job where the body is negligible Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: