Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 29. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 07:28:13 PM
Can Anyone here please help me setup Mining Zero on My Rig. I am struggling to setup the Wallet as well. I follow exactly what it is on the the readme sheet and Still my Wallet is not working.

Any Help will be appreciated. I want to move my Ethereum Mining to Zero if it is profitable on AMD. I have 6 RX470 Sphire Memory 4GB  GPUS .

You need either Optiminer Zero for Windows 1.1 or the latest Linux Optiminer Equihash.

See FAQ here:

http://zero.forgetop.com/faq
Activity: 338
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
Activity: 106
Activity: 338
January 29, 2018, 05:31:59 PM
Join the Zero Reddit & Telegram      -  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/  |   https://t.me/zerocurrency
Activity: 67
January 29, 2018, 04:51:06 PM
Can Anyone here please help me setup Mining Zero on My Rig. I am struggling to setup the Wallet as well. I follow exactly what it is on the the readme sheet and Still my Wallet is not working.

Any Help will be appreciated. I want to move my Ethereum Mining to Zero if it is profitable on AMD. I have 6 RX470 Sphire Memory 4GB  GPUS .
Activity: 156
January 29, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
would be nice to see roadmap or something

It's on the website http://zero-currency.com/roadmap.html
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2018, 01:07:53 PM
would be nice to see roadmap or something
Activity: 56
January 29, 2018, 11:30:27 AM
seems goods ideas
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
January 29, 2018, 10:56:29 AM
UPDATE

Here is a brief description of some of the concepts presented in Zero currency roadmap:

Zero Alliance

Power comes through unification and if all Crypto with Anonymous capabilities join their strengths under one Alliance, then their strength will be multiplied by many aspects.

This proposed Zero Alliance (aka the Anonymous Alliance) will act as an umbrella of crypto-currencies with Anonymous capabilities.

As for the crypto-currencies that wish to become members of this alliance, an application will have to be submitted, meeting certain specific criteria, such as architecture compatibility, shared attributes and common interests.

A new Exchange is to be created and be managed by this Alliance. This will be an Exchange that truly respects and protects anonymity.
Each member of the Alliance will be represented by each cryptocurrency’s CEO or manager, who will hold some type of “cryptographic key”.
All “cryptographic keys” will form one “MASTER KEY” and only combined together will be able to unlock the Exchange’s sensitive info.
Right now in all exchanges regardless if someone has the ability to do anonymous transactions, the moment he uses ANY exchange he/she is susceptible to the owner of the Exchange giving out important information at will.

Such ease of revealing sensitive transactional data will therefore not be possible within the Zero Alliance Exchange, thus enhancing the intended level of privacy, which is after all the common goal of all privacy coins. Only in extreme circumstances and only if all Alliance representatives agree unanimously, then and only then any sensitive information may be revealed.

Mach Wave

[The following diagrams are for illustration purposes only]

This is a schematic representation of what Mach Wave project aims to do.

The “zone of action” is a protected zone with ideal conditions that also appears in nature when birds fly in Triangle formation in order to achieve reduced aerodynamic resistance. If you are a formula 1 enthusiast, you may know it as Slipstream.

Mach Wave is a highly experimental new crypto that will take all the heat of our experiments. Zero currency is beginning to grow exponentially and at the same time, our responsibility grows proportionally. It cannot serve as a testing ground or a lab rat. Instead, Mach Wave will be at the tip of this research arrow (or triangle formation) thereby creating a safe action zone with ideal conditions for Zero to come along and follow right after.

Once ready, Mach Wave will introduce special technologically advanced features that will create this “safe haven” for further experimentation and innovation. It will serve as a “spear” and a vehicle that will conduct all highly experimental implementations, without risking the integrity and safety of Zero currency itself.

One of these fascinating yet highly experimental technological advancements to be applied first on Mach Wave is the so called WormholeX.

As soon as WormholeX gets adequately tested and verified, it will be implemented on Zero currency right away.

The fundamental principle of WormholeX originates from the famous Einstein-Rosen bridges in the 4D space-time continuum.

Normally, in order to travel a distance between points A and B, the time needed is proportional to the distance and inversely proportional to the average speed. Instead of increasing the speed or reducing the distance if we are to apply the theory of wormholes we could take a shortcut by bending space and time (like bending a piece of paper) and therefore traveling from point A to point B almost instantly.

Now in crypto-space, we suggest to apply a similar technique by manipulating the Nodes in such a way to make almost instant transactions, this way making Blocks’ timings exponentially faster than today and therefore achieving high enough speed allowing Zero currency to be able to be used in every day transactions.

DM (Edited Also by ConstantinGR)
January 29, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
At this point it is not worth mining zero. The other altcoins are recovering but to zero it does not stop falling and shows in no moment signs that will rise in value.

Hate to say so, but I agree. It's not profitable anymore to be mining, I also stopped mining. I did buy some at these levels, and if it dips more I'll be buying some more cause I believe this will make it's way up again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 29, 2018, 08:58:53 AM
At this point it is not worth mining zero. The other altcoins are recovering but to zero it does not stop falling and shows in no moment signs that will rise in value.

Activity: 7
January 29, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
this coin is GARBAGE. There are literally DOZENS of better projects than this heap. Guys, the "lead developer" is a cat and they other "devs" are made up. You should never invest in a project with an anonymous team. Who the hell is DIMITRIS MARSELOS anyways? Well, if anyone did even a modicum of research they would know he has a background as a Manager, Passenger Services for a shipping company. How does someone go from that position (which he currently still does) to anything to do with crypto?? The answer is, they don't. This is a SCAM. I tried to warn you before, and am warning you again. It's not too late to get out now!

yeah..right!
check this out.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/12/03/world/from-perestroika-to-pizza-gorbachev-stars-in-tv-ad.html

i sell you my zeros if you want through paypal.

January 29, 2018, 08:37:38 AM
this coin is GARBAGE. There are literally DOZENS of better projects than this heap. Guys, the "lead developer" is a cat and they other "devs" are made up. You should never invest in a project with an anonymous team. Who the hell is DIMITRIS MARSELOS anyways? Well, if anyone did even a modicum of research they would know he has a background as a Manager, Passenger Services for a shipping company. How does someone go from that position (which he currently still does) to anything to do with crypto?? The answer is, they don't. This is a SCAM. I tried to warn you before, and am warning you again. It's not too late to get out now!

We allready did the research on dimitris marselos, but for those that missed it here you go:

Here's his linkedin https://gr.linkedin.com/in/dimitrismarselos
You can see that he is loyal and dedicated (he still works at his first employer) and he has a Master's degree, Ethical Philosophy.

He has a love for technology and especially cryptocurrency.

He is certified in the following disciplines:
- Principles of Computing (Part 1)
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1)
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 2)
- Machine Learning

He also has some business education degrees, done at the University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
-Foundations of Business Strategy
-Advanced Business Strategy
-Business Growth Strategy

He's the right man for the job which is projectmanagement. He is not the creator of ZERO nor is he a developper (read page 1).

Dimitris never promised a thing he didn't deliver, and has made it his quest to grow ZERO naturally as a community.

About anonymous dev's, I find it strange that we as crypto users find it important to be anonymous, but can not understand that dev's want to have a certain anonymity. With all the uncertainty regarding regulation and legality, I find it wise for dev's to remain anonymous and have no problem with it if they keep developping. Our dev's are active, and have just released a new wallet, so no problem there.

Keep up the good work demarsac and dev's!    
Activity: 36
January 29, 2018, 03:53:12 AM

Way to be a Debbie downer  Roll Eyes Funny thing is, if you don't like this coin, why are you on this page? As for an anonymous team? Jesus! I guess BTC/Satoshi is a no go, and many others.

What I would recommend to anyone prior to investing in ANY coin, is people need to do their own research. Never take the advice of anyone on a forum. DUE DILIGENCE.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
this coin is GARBAGE. There are literally DOZENS of better projects than this heap. Guys, the "lead developer" is a cat and they other "devs" are made up. ...

Please name the legal coins and the names of the founders, which as you say are "literally DOZENS of better projects"
I only know Vitalik Buterin

hundreds of top coins are anonymous, like their creators BTC, ZEC, and so on - do you think this is all garbage? - crawl with absolutely legal currency - $
I apologize for bad English, but I hope they understand me.
Activity: 65
January 28, 2018, 05:36:55 AM
minerentry.com says THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 04:35:13 PM

The only thing that matters in this game is whether you make profit or not!!!

If you make profit and are satisfied cash out and go away, if you are not satisfied stay a little longer and try to make more profit!!!!

Who cares who the dev is if you make profit?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 7
January 27, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

Cool story bro...

If you don't like the coin nobody is forcing you to invest. Feel free to go invest in those dozens of better projects.

Trust me, I would never drop a penny in this pile of trash. And I do, thank you for your input
Pages:
Jump to: