Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - COMMUNITY TAKEOVER - page 26. (Read 68205 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:47:04 PM
Guess what, I am not going to do you the favor.

Your "facts" are exactly one-sided, just like I said above. You cannot only consider a coin's performance during the last 30 days. If you only care about short term profit or flipping, this makes sense, but zero is a project that will take time to mature. Nobody promised "moon" and having such expectations for the short term is childish. Zero has a roadmap, and roadmap accomplishments are the ones to increase its value in the future. Given the very small volume of transactions and cryptopia's monopoly, price manipulation is very easy, so there is no surprise here.

My English is very carefully written, so I did not call YOU a liar, I stated that interpreting statistics the way you want is a convenient way to lie.

On the other hand, you are being aggressive once again, and you called me names, such as "child", "spoiled", "not know anything about life", "unbalanced mind".

When you call someone names, it is the definition of being aggressive.

You also miss the point/purpose of the telegram group. Since you can't understand, its purpose is to promote zero and to assist people who want to mine or buy zero. Continuous complaining is considered as fudding and it is explicitly stated in the welcome that fudding is not allowed. If you are not happy with the rules, stay away.

First a lot of people have known ZERO in the last 60 days.

EOS has appreciated 673% in the last 90 days / EOS lost 14.34% of the value in the last 30 days
ZERO has appreciated 531% in the last 90 days / ZERO lost 80% of the value in the last 30 days, it was the currency that lost most.

What's the excuse now? There are no arguments against facts.

Your answer only proves what I said, they are spoiled children. FUD Huh 10 people complaining in a limited group on the telegram are going to cause the value of the coin to fall Huh The coin is so fragile so Huh Do you really believe that? So it's worse than I imagined.

At no point was I aggressive, just expressed my opinion. If you find that aggressive the only conclusion I reach is that you do not know anything about life and you do not even know what aggressiveness really is. Just learn how to deal with child criticism. And guess what, the criticisms are not always positive.

And calling a person you do not know as a liar besides being childish is the custom of people who have an unbalanced mind. From previous comments from other users of this forum, I am not the first person to notice this in you.

Do me a favor, do not waste my time coming to the forum thinking of reading something useful and having to read what you write. This is frustrating. If I want to talk to children I talk to my 4 children. And this is going to be the only answer you'll get from me, from now on anything that comes from you will be ignored, maybe find someone else who can give you 2 minutes of attention.
Activity: 509
Merit: 105
February 08, 2018, 10:45:49 PM
wow I first came across this forum thread and learned that there is such a cryptocurrency ...well, 515 place says that you have not all right with this currency . But at least in the thread lively and have a discussion )))
Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 10:20:43 PM
Don't waste your time in this fantasy world where zero price increased by 500% in 90 days.
Also, there are 7 admins in the telegram group, and whenever they see FUD, then yes, boom, you are banned.
Judging by your aggressive post, you are considered as a fudder. Constructive criticism is very welcome and nobody has been banned/censored, provided that the attitude and the wording is not offensive.
Btw TRON is down by 70% in the last 30d, it must be shit too, avoid it.

There many ways to lie, and interpreting statistics one-sided, is one of them.

Ok let's talk about numbers using your image:

First a lot of people have known ZERO in the last 60 days.

EOS has appreciated 673% in the last 90 days / EOS lost 14.34% of the value in the last 30 days
ZERO has appreciated 531% in the last 90 days / ZERO lost 80% of the value in the last 30 days, it was the currency that lost most.

What's the excuse now? There are no arguments against facts.

Your answer only proves what I said, they are spoiled children. FUD Huh 10 people complaining in a limited group on the telegram are going to cause the value of the coin to fall Huh The coin is so fragile so Huh Do you really believe that? So it's worse than I imagined.

At no point was I aggressive, just expressed my opinion. If you find that aggressive the only conclusion I reach is that you do not know anything about life and you do not even know what aggressiveness really is. Just learn how to deal with child criticism. And guess what, the criticisms are not always positive.

And calling a person you do not know as a liar besides being childish is the custom of people who have an unbalanced mind. From previous comments from other users of this forum, I am not the first person to notice this in you.

Do me a favor, do not waste my time coming to the forum thinking of reading something useful and having to read what you write. This is frustrating. If I want to talk to children I talk to my 4 children. And this is going to be the only answer you'll get from me, from now on anything that comes from you will be ignored, maybe find someone else who can give you 2 minutes of attention.
February 08, 2018, 09:54:10 PM
When you cry "wolf" without valid arguments...

Datalore crying "zencash is dead"  Grin Grin Grin

February 08, 2018, 09:42:08 PM
Don't waste your time in this fantasy world where zero price increased by 500% in 90 days.
Also, there are 7 admins in the telegram group, and whenever they see FUD, then yes, boom, you are banned.
Judging by your aggressive post, you are considered as a fudder. Constructive criticism is very welcome and nobody has been banned/censored, provided that the attitude and the wording is not offensive.
Btw TRON is down by 70% in the last 30d, it must be shit too, avoid it.

There many ways to lie, and interpreting statistics one-sided, is one of them.

Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 09:16:16 PM
Telegram group is a waste of time:

1 - Members of the telegram group live in a fantasy world.
2 - Telegram Admin does not know how to handle criticism.
3 - Telegram Admin is a spoiled child.

All other currencies are recovering but ZERO is not.
There are other currencies that have no investment and even in this situation are growing.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:08:05 PM
how hard and expensive would it be to set up a single card rig that could potentially be upgraded with extra cards later?
Also I'm india and would connect with a mobile tether connection that sometimes drops out
And also the electricity supply sometimes cuts out, which could be compensated for with a battery back up but sometimes the electricity goes out for so long that even the battery would die, but that only happens every few months.
So what would anyone advise? Is it feasible to mine under these circumstances?
And with no mining or programming experience either, although i have a few russian friends who code so probably they could set everything up.
Activity: 67
February 08, 2018, 09:52:13 AM
Reserving whitepaper french translation .
February 08, 2018, 08:02:53 AM
If you feel like what's going on is ridiculous, and if you feel you are surrounded by liers and if you feel that you are better than the others, then you should leave, just like your friend Tearo did.

'Nuff said, people can judge by the validity of both sides' arguments.
Activity: 108
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 07:51:39 AM
and always the same people and the same behavior

can not even handle criticism
censorship in the telegram

very bad

we have no problem that in our pool is little going on
but with what I have a problem is
if user or miner be lied.

and you constantin amigo are one of the worst stories tellers

my part is said everyone should think his part

and if you already or as always tell stories

then right

Our pool went well last year, I closed it because I still was  in the hospital for much longer, all miners were paid and nobody had any harm, I have nothing to blame. Now he is running less well and it will take time. I do not see any problems except that nothing diplomatically  here

Therefore, Tearo would have been better for this community, we have months worked and had free
ideas, but what I see here is ridiculous

Regards
Activity: 142
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
How many total coin?
February 08, 2018, 07:28:58 AM
I wonder why I do keep answering to absurd accusations (especially since I personally have no direct benefit from suggesting a universal mining fee).
Probably it's because I am a teacher and I am used to "silly" questions.

Things are simple:

Without funds, Zero development and marketing rely only on volunteer work.

Donations have been very low, almost non existent.

A community pool or a universal mining fee will provide the steady flow of funding needed to grow Zero.

You have to be very short-minded not to understand this.

Without funding, all pools will eventually die, if there is no progress and developments.

It is very selfish to deny a 1% fee and to accuse people of being bad or unprofessional because you only wish to get all profits for yourself without contributing anything at all.

And as for "a pool that nobody needs", I guess that you don't like competition...

Well amigo, perhaps you should reflect on your own errors and see why your pool has zero miners, by looking back at your own actions that caused your demise...
Activity: 338
February 08, 2018, 06:26:00 AM
Join the Zero Reddit & Telegram      -  https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeroCoins/  |   https://t.me/zerocurrency
Activity: 202
February 08, 2018, 05:32:09 AM
ok people.....

lets benchmarking our community pool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

its for our good to stay on the community pool to support zero
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
February 08, 2018, 04:34:22 AM

PRIVATE POOLS that really wish to help this project can OPTIONALLY do the same and also send 1% in the below community address
t1XpvXbN3UoBZf4yEsmz3oQt9UGp2TCEUu3

Thanks everybody and happy mining

DM

I tried the community pool and it looks very stable and notably, my average hashrate was higher than in every other pool.

The problem is the low number of miners/total hashrate, which is not enough to eliminate the issue of "luck", in other words to be more reliable in terms of finding blocks.

I have a proposition towards other miners: Let's agree all together to switch to the community pool on a specific time and stay there for some time to see how it goes. If people reply here or on telegram, I am willing to switch my rigs to the community pool at the agreed time.

I also have a proposition towards Demarsac: ALL POOLS should COMPULSORILY contribute that 1% fee to the community address and add their own fee on top. It may sound a little authoritarian, but since there is no other source of income to support zero development and support, I suggest that this drastic measure would help and that in the long run will benefit everybody, miners, pool owners and the whole community.

I have thought a lot about this before deciding to make it OPTIONAL

If private pools do not wish to support Zero it is their prerogative
If private pools cannot see that their success and their own interest goes through the success of Zero which goes through funding it is again their prerogative

Either way the community of miners is now given the power to chose. The more hashing power goes to Community pool, the more blocks will be found

DM

February 08, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

PRIVATE POOLS that really wish to help this project can OPTIONALLY do the same and also send 1% in the below community address

DM

I tried the community pool and it looks very stable and notably, my average hashrate was higher than in every other pool.

The problem is the low number of miners/total hashrate, which is not enough to eliminate the issue of "luck", in other words to be more reliable in terms of finding blocks.

I have a proposition towards other miners: Let's agree all together to switch to the community pool on a specific time and stay there for some time to see how it goes. If people reply here or on telegram, I am willing to switch my rigs to the community pool at the agreed time.

I also have a proposition towards Demarsac: ALL POOLS should COMPULSORILY contribute that 1% fee to the community address and add their own fee on top. It may sound a little authoritarian, but since there is no other source of income to support zero development and support, I suggest that this drastic measure would help and that in the long run will benefit everybody, miners, pool owners and the whole community.
February 07, 2018, 07:44:44 PM
The ANN thread is not as active as before, because people prefer to get more immediate interaction on the telegram channel.

https://t.me/zerocurrency

Also, the word "community" is somehow misunderstood. To my understanding, it means that it includes some people who were involved in this coin at the time of takeover, not just everybody. Also, as time goes by, people contribute by participating/posting in telegram/reddit/slack or by making pools. Even if the latter people are not in the managing team, they contribute keeping the project alive in their own way.

Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 07, 2018, 07:33:49 PM
Hey guys - new to Zero, but holding some coins. I'm looking at github and trying to understand why the dev seems to have died off significantly. These aren't answers I would see in the whitepaper, website or elsewhere.

Thanks!

Theoretically there has been a community takeover of an abandoned project - only point is not really clear where this community actually is. This thread seems to be pretty dead too.
Activity: 65
February 07, 2018, 02:45:20 PM
Hi folks,

minerentry.com is looking for you!
we need at least 1 ksol for all miners to earn properly
that should be possible, in addition, I have no miner
no work
and that is boring

you can refine without any problems we will continue to optimize the layout
but that does not disturb the mining operation

best regards

Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
February 07, 2018, 12:36:50 PM
Hi All,

Community Pool has been stable for a week now
as Testing period is ending we will be applying the 1% fee from tonight

As you can all understand this fee will be used for paying the server of the pool and for other matters like:
1. Fees to be included in some Exchanges (Yes some ask for them)
2. Marketing purposes - Real News Articles (No black marketing)
3. Further faster developing from devs that currently work out of their own will and faith for the project

It is simple math really

MORE HASHRATE in Community pool = MORE INCOME for Zero development = FASTER Zero Development = INCREASE OF REAL PROJECT VALUE = Happier people that really love and believe in this project

COMMUNITY POOL = pool.zero-currency.com

DM
Pages:
Jump to: