Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 62. (Read 131845 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
still no nvidia miners here?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I like this coin because not so many big miners means no dumping which is great for this coin.
Big potential only remains to be added to a larger exchange and could explode with more attention.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Think this coin has big time up potential. Will be taking the place of zclassic.

could be no.4 of the zcash coins:

1. zcash
2.komodo
3.zclassic
4. ZERO

but miners must support - no fast buck here - its a value coin

comunity is growing - with vibrant slack

dev mysterious - hiding Grin
Activity: 142
this is good time to get some ZERO  Smiley
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Think this coin has big time up potential. Will be taking the place of zclassic.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
PM Me email address to send you invite. i dont know why link is not working

Not working for me either, looking to join the Zero Slack. I'll send you a PM.
Activity: 199
PM Me email address to send you invite. i dont know why link is not working
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
For me ZeroSlack isn`t working..
Did you registered before?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
For me ZeroSlack isn`t working..
Good that ZeroSlack still works.. For me I just opened link and was already registered.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
 Too many fork coin.Most of them turn to be Zreo.
  Keep looking.

I remember seeing that ZDASH and thinking "oh no not again" look were that is at now... just a bunch of hype even with the zcash mining algorithm.

What's wrong with ZDASH? 

ZDASH , ZERO are in the same boat. Both will get their time...
how much coin i will get mining in single gpu
Well with current diff I think that you would make 30 coins a day, it is really difficult to calculate with this mining increase. But I can be wrong and you can mine much more.

...well, depending on gpu more likely 10-12 per day than 30
I did not want to bring that bad news, so made it better looking. But for me mining has no sense right now. I am holding my coins I mined before that miners any profit flood came..

Look, early miners always profit the most but even current price makes mining ZERO more profitable then some other well known coins.

Hard to mine .... but with maybe great reward in the long run..
Yes hard to mine right now but I do have faith in Zero. First need to buy few more 8gb gpus.
Well with current diff I think that you would make 30 coins a day, it is really difficult to calculate with this mining increase. But I can be wrong and you can mine much more.

I did not want to bring that bad news, so made it better looking. But for me mining has no sense right now. I am holding my coins I mined before that miners any profit flood came..

Look, early miners always profit the most but even current price makes mining ZERO more profitable then some other well known coins.

Hard to mine .... but with maybe great reward in the long run..
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The World We Live In Today...
 Too many fork coin.Most of them turn to be Zreo.
  Keep looking.

I remember seeing that ZDASH and thinking "oh no not again" look were that is at now... just a bunch of hype even with the zcash mining algorithm.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: