Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 72. (Read 131845 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
i5 with 4 threads eats about 13GB of RAM and get random sol up to 0,6. is that normal?
no GPU miner yet?

tried to modificate some, didnt work so far .... Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Windows wallet please!
Activity: 109
I see the number of miners constantly growing .  btw guys where do you keep your coins? in the linux wallet? it will be possible to import the wallet.zero into windows when will be available ?

Thanks
windows wallet ?
 Grin Grin
+1. Windows wallet please!

Yeah , windows wallet from trusted source needed.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
windows wallet ?
 Grin Grin
+1. Windows wallet please!
Activity: 546
windows wallet ?
 Grin Grin
Activity: 100
any update dev
I am going to build new computer and would like to know 1 thing, How do i move my linux wallet from vm instance to new computer to use it there? I have some zero coins there and do not want to loose them. Sadly there is no windows wallet yet.

You could save the private keys of the address which hold the coin and import them after .

Thanks
Activity: 527
Merit: 501
interesting. any good to mine this with cpu?

don't think so ...few have  monster hash on the pool and you won't get much with regular PC

maybe its optimized miner or farm but distribution  will suck with this coin

oh well. thx for the reply

Personally I am mining with CPU and it's okay so far just the reject rate that  ocminer already explained . If you have enough amount of RAM it works to open more threads .

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

don't think so ...few have  monster hash on the pool and you won't get much with regular PC

oh well. thx for the reply
Activity: 598

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Rank1 4,091,257KH/s    3,739.850 ZERO/Day

I am interested in how it will be like this.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I am going to build new computer and would like to know 1 thing, How do i move my linux wallet from vm instance to new computer to use it there? I have some zero coins there and do not want to loose them. Sadly there is no windows wallet yet.
Activity: 6
If this coin was slightly more liquid or had dev bounties, I'd consider doing a Windows version for it...I did the port of Zcash to Mac, Windows and arm64, zclassic to Mac (and helped with Win), and just did the port of Komodo to Windows (another Zcash fork with....other things added Smiley )....as I find this coins concept intriguing...but I don't have the time right now to do it for nothing.

I also did the initial work on getting the Insight explorer working for Komodo, and have done customizations of it for clients for Zcash, and ported bitnodes to zcash (znodes, in my github).

So if this coin is at all alive and kicking later in March, I may do an explorer and Windows port on a lark if they are still not there.

If I had the gear to mine it, I'd do it sooner.

Is there a repo of your insight fork on your github? I might try setting up the block explorer myself when I have some time

I think he talked about https://github.com/radix42/zcash-block-explorer

BTW: thanks for all the work you are doing for ZERO!
Activity: 546
i5 with 4 threads eats about 13GB of RAM and get random sol up to 0,6. is that normal?
no GPU miner yet?
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
If this coin was slightly more liquid or had dev bounties, I'd consider doing a Windows version for it...I did the port of Zcash to Mac, Windows and arm64, zclassic to Mac (and helped with Win), and just did the port of Komodo to Windows (another Zcash fork with....other things added Smiley )....as I find this coins concept intriguing...but I don't have the time right now to do it for nothing.

I also did the initial work on getting the Insight explorer working for Komodo, and have done customizations of it for clients for Zcash, and ported bitnodes to zcash (znodes, in my github).

So if this coin is at all alive and kicking later in March, I may do an explorer and Windows port on a lark if they are still not there.

can you define "not doing it for nothing" ?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Is there a repo of your insight fork on your github? I might try setting up the block explorer myself when I have some time
Activity: 14
Of course, someone can just dig around in my forks and yank out the right stuff from various branches for a Win/Mac port of zero...after all its all MIT licensed, and that's what zdash are doing Smiley
Activity: 14

Pages:
Jump to: