Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZERO - fork of Zcash with harder mining params - page 75. (Read 131845 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Coins from solo mining needs first to be send to a z-adress? Not  possible first transaction to do to a t-adress? Right?

Yep, fork from zcash !

BTW I'm working on tromp cuda but I'm having issues getting the equihash solution calculated on a 64-bit tree, any gpu developer here who's willing to help ?
I cant help you.When you again added promotion in library minning with 0 fee?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Coins from solo mining needs first to be send to a z-adress? Not  possible first transaction to do to a t-adress? Right?

Yep, fork from zcash !

BTW I'm working on tromp cuda but I'm having issues getting the equihash solution calculated on a 64-bit tree, any gpu developer here who's willing to help ?
Activity: 424
Merit: 106
https://Newrewardcoins.com
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Thanks for miner.
With -t 3 it eat 10.3 Gbt RAM. Speed 0.13-0.5 sol/s.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
OK I'd have expected an GPU version already, but here's the CPU miner compiled for windows:

https[Suspicious link removed]

run with:

zero_nheqminer.exe -u myusername.workername -t 2

Example:

zero_nheqminer.exe -u suprnova.1 -t 2

Whereas -t = number of cpu threads you want to run the miner on .. It uses lots of RAM, so be careful not to increase it too much.

The miner is hell slow, it solves under 1 Sol per second which makes it very, very bad for stale shares. You'll get LOTS of rejects because the network will have a new block when your miner is finished with the old blocks share and you'll then see lots of "job not found" errors.
As soon as we have an GPU miner this is fixed. Zawawa is hopefully working on it.

have fun !

EDIT: It only works on SSE2. No AVX, no AVX2 or CUDA / OpenCL

Great work.
Activity: 598
---------------------------
zero_nheqminer.exe - System Error
The program can't start because cpu_tromp_SSE2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

how do i fix this?

Ah sorry, I've added the file:

https://zero.suprnova.cc/zero_nheqminer.zip

TY working now
legendary
The program can't start because cpu_tromp_SSE2.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

how do i fix this?

Ah sorry, I've added the file:

https://zero.suprnova.cc/zero_nheqminer.zip

how do i fix this?
OK I'd have expected an GPU version already, but here's the CPU miner compiled for windows:

https://zero.suprnova.cc/zero_nheqminer.exe

run with:

Example:

Whereas -t = number of cpu threads you want to run the miner on .. It uses lots of RAM, so be careful not to increase it too much.

The miner is hell slow, it solves under 1 Sol per second which makes it very, very bad for stale shares. You'll get LOTS of rejects because the network will have a new block when your miner is finished with the old blocks share and you'll then see lots of "job not found" errors.
As soon as we have an GPU miner this is fixed. Zawawa is hopefully working on it.

have fun !

ty OC as always great work
legendary

https://zero.suprnova.cc/zero_nheqminer.exe

run with:

Example:

have fun !

Pool Efficiency    12.62%

lol
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
WTH every tread there is someone saying s*it about OC and suprnova.
Cmon guys, the man is the first to provide a pool and a miner, and you keep complaining??
Suprnova is an awesome pool, OC is a good person, helped me a lot with several coins and situations on slack, by email and so.
If we can just help each other and stop saying s*it on every tread, it would be great.
dev is alive?

What are you doing now?

Dev is fixing his PC, because of this algo.

Ok.

I will wait for him to appear.
Activity: 250
still using the built in tromp solver in the wallet to solo.
nothing wrong with this algo
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
dev is alive?

What are you doing now?

Dev is fixing his PC, because of this algo.
Activity: 1419
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
What is better for cpumining? Intel or Amd? Right now I am on old i7 2600k and have plans for upgrade. The new Ryzen from amd looks promising.
dev is alive?

What are you doing now?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stoked for a new algo and lots of community support.

Dev any future future plans for adoption or is this project more directed to adjusting mining params for testing purposes? This of course after your current and future goals are met.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I've got nheqminer now working too (CPU) and will release it soon, also for windows.

Will you still realease this one ? I am interested in CPU mining that's why asking Smiley

And regarding those false accusations , Ocminer is , in my opinion , the most trusted person if we are speaking about altcoins pools.

Thanks
You can try the current miner, It works right now and we are getting our coins..

I am already mining with current miner .

Hope the new one will be out soon.
Current miner is for Linux only?

For the moment I think yes.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

I've got nheqminer now working too (CPU) and will release it soon, also for windows.

Will you still realease this one ? I am interested in CPU mining that's why asking Smiley

And regarding those false accusations , Ocminer is , in my opinion , the most trusted person if we are speaking about altcoins pools.

Thanks
You can try the current miner, It works right now and we are getting our coins..

I am already mining with current miner .

Hope the new one will be out soon.
Current miner is for Linux only?
Pages:
Jump to: