Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZEU - ZeusCoin - New PoW coin with random blocks | No Premine - page 6. (Read 52904 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
While block explorer is not working you will never see this coin on exchanges!
I am gonna start a coin myself.
Is it this difficult to make a working block explorer and a decent website???
Last time I checked (few days ago) it was functional... needs to be fixed, you are right.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
While block explorer is not working you will never see this coin on exchanges!
I am gonna start a coin myself.
Is it this difficult to make a working block explorer and a decent website???
Activity: 420
many exchanges pop up recently, one of them will pick ZEUS up (we must help it a little though)
Activity: 268
Voted, what can it hurt!

Lol, looks like you can pay 0.25BTC to get your coin listed (if you are a ZEU dev).
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
Some love would be apreciated, just submited ZEU coin on
https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=list-your-coin
to be listed as a comunity request!
I sugest you do the same They are adding coins very quickly!
FMhQ6Jg8FQhCdVdmevhNvUftUMPK2tCbNk

Thanks!
already tried with coinedup?
Yeah, they tried a few giveaways too.. never really broke the 30mh/s mark network wise either.... not good!
Activity: 435
Merit: 260
already tried with coinedup?
exchange?

How many of the following does the Zeus community have or are working actively to put in place?
- dedicated local forum and community
- integration with third-party payment processes
- individual web sites/services that allow ZEU to be used
- active community projects looking to move things forward in whatever way they can
- ideas or concepts to extend the functionality and features of the coin

Relying on giveaways on here and just mining to look for a sell on exchanges will mean a long and tough ride. If you don't hit an exchange early after launch when more people are paying attention then the community needs to generate attention. Even more so these days with new launches almost hourly.

Get things moving and active and exchanges will pay more attention. If not it will stay exactly where it is.

Agreed, unfortunately my 500k zeucoins are going to remaing sitting my wallet. maybe they will be on an exchange in another 3 months lol
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
exchange?

How many of the following does the Zeus community have or are working actively to put in place?
- dedicated local forum and community
- integration with third-party payment processes
- individual web sites/services that allow ZEU to be used
- active community projects looking to move things forward in whatever way they can
- ideas or concepts to extend the functionality and features of the coin

Relying on giveaways on here and just mining to look for a sell on exchanges will mean a long and tough ride. If you don't hit an exchange early after launch when more people are paying attention then the community needs to generate attention. Even more so these days with new launches almost hourly.

Get things moving and active and exchanges will pay more attention. If not it will stay exactly where it is.
Activity: 130
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Just noticed OpenSourceCoin released on Cryptsy today. Never heard of it - probably because It's a sha56 so I can't mine it.
The point is, it was launched August 06, 2013.

SIX MONTHS AGO!!!

So there's hope for ZEUScoin yet.... just needs a few more months to stew in it's own glory.
Activity: 78
This coin isn't dead, it's just sleeping.
One day far off in the future, when people get tired of mining the latest new fad coin, this old antique will pop out of the woodwork and blaze into action. Could be a marketing point.... "Zeus -The coin of antiquity!"

Also, it would be the last listed coin on any exchange. ZEU follows ZET literally by one letter. Problem is, by the time it makes it, there'll be ZIPs, ZOGs and ZYGs.
Activity: 122
Difficulty low, mining so much Cheesy
Activity: 102
A news post on Cryptsy's wiki says they are planning on adding some new coins this week...  Do we dare hope for some love for ZEU? Smiley

i think the love wont help...(some btc under the table maybe:P)
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
A news post on Cryptsy's wiki says they are planning on adding some new coins this week...  Do we dare hope for some love for ZEU? Smiley
the dead coin?

It has been everything but unfortunately... we have had a few people contribute to try and get some exposure for ZEU but nothing ever came of it unfortunately.
Activity: 21
WTS 4.2K ZEU. pm with offers.
Activity: 16
ok.  i just solo mined for 2 hours and made out 5k in 2 hours like a bandit.  gonna switch on to other coins now.  but i'll be back for more tomorrow to solo mine this for another 2 hours.  later  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: