Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ZEU - ZeusCoin - New PoW coin with random blocks | No Premine - page 8. (Read 52904 times)

Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Will it be on cryptsy?

I found it funny how it rushed to add doge and cat coin etc... but has not made an attempt to add any 1/2 serious coins (eac for example).  We should rename zeucoin something riduculous and it will get on there :p

i have to agree, a rename could help...

maybe some wallets are showing very high balances - nobody like that it seem,
I spent months supporting redcoin, only after I dump 450k did the price rise x10
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Will it be on cryptsy?

I found it funny how it rushed to add doge and cat coin etc... but has not made an attempt to add any 1/2 serious coins (eac for example).  We should rename zeucoin something riduculous and it will get on there :p

i have to agree, a rename could help...
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
We need a block explorer, the old one is not working. I offer 50K bounty for whoever makes us a working block explorer.

remember Zeuscoin is a zero-premined coin. I offer you the bounty from my own mined coins Smiley
oh ... we need exchange
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Will it be on cryptsy?

I found it funny how it rushed to add doge and cat coin etc... but has not made an attempt to add any 1/2 serious coins (eac for example).  We should rename zeucoin something riduculous and it will get on there :p
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Will it be on cryptsy?

i hope so the network have 43 MH/s right now Cheesy

(coin halved)
BEWARE!

http://coin-base.info/zeuscoin/ IS SCAMMING COINS!!

Need a new stratum pool urgently!!!
How so?  I noticed it had an absurd amount of orphans when i tried to mine there.

Sorry. The pool isnt scamming but its been 8 hours since the last block found..
And i cant mine without stratum.. is too fast for the pool
We need a new stratum ASAP
Yeah i didnt find the results from longpoll weren't too great.... Id setup a stratum if i had 1/2 a clue on how to :p.... im sure i could figure it out if i tried to as i possibly have access to servers, but the only people that would suffer is the people using my crappy pool Wink
Activity: 29
Will it be on cryptsy?
Activity: 163
Amazon for BTC
BEWARE!

How so?  I noticed it had an absurd amount of orphans when i tried to mine there.

Sorry. The pool isnt scamming but its been 8 hours since the last block found..
And i cant mine without stratum.. is too fast for the pool
We need a new stratum ASAP
BEWARE!

How so?  I noticed it had an absurd amount of orphans when i tried to mine there.
Activity: 189
This is great news.  We need to keep going.
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
We need a block explorer, the old one is not working. I offer 50K bounty for whoever makes us a working block explorer.

remember Zeuscoin is a zero-premined coin. I offer you the bounty from my own mined coins Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
Activity: 15
I have contact bter.com  for exchange , but  he need some ZEU for test. The donation adress ZcU2Ytcpg6F5KevFBo7dVydiacUAK3Fefq
I am pretty sure its near time for block payouts to half?

2 days i think Cheesy
I am pretty sure its near time for block payouts to half?
Lots of activity!, enough to make me start mining again to add to my coins :p
i think before an exchange we should worry about the block explorer...
Activity: 473
Maybe a giveaway to vote on coinedup and cryptsy? More change that this coin will be add to one of them.

I opened it yesterday. Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=401491.60
Activity: 182
Not a normal exchange as such but just posted into this link for you. I do have a few ZEU but haven't been actively mining or buying them as doesn't seem to be much dev activity or progress in general. I do read this ZEU thread occasionally though so when I saw the thread below I felt I ought to post ZEU into it.

It's basically an organised way to do person-to-person trades from why I can see between bitcointalk users. Not registered or tried myself. Reasonably basic and new but thought you might be interested to at least be on it given lack of success on main exchanges at the moment. Never does any harm to have the coin name and logo in various lists or pages.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4350986

Glad to see this one worked out for you guys since my last visit  Smiley  At least thats the coin name an logo in one more place.
Activity: 112
Maybe a giveaway to vote on coinedup and cryptsy? More change that this coin will be add to one of them.
Pages:
Jump to: