Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (ZEUS) ⚡️ ZEUS PROTOCOL - Second Layer Network to Scale Computation ⚡️ - page 2. (Read 971 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Will you have an app for iOS or Android? Zeus interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.

Hi thank you for your interest! We have future plans to have an app for iOS or Android, but this is not something we are working on at the moment. Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Will you have an app for iOS or Android? Zeus interested me, but it's not always convenient to follow through the browser.
copper member
Happy mid-week Zeus Protocol family! Today we’re happy to officially announce a partnership with CareOn Chain. Smiley CareOn Chain is a decentralized network that allows storage of all research work from college projects to scientifically proven research for the development of hybrid technology in the automotive sector.

Read the full announcement here: https://medium.com/zeus-protocol-blog/zeus-protocol-partners-with-careon-chain-a-decentralized-vehicle-platform-628bb042205e
copper member
Happy weekend! Smiley

We're happy to announce a partnership with Ternion, a licensed hybrid digital exchange. Ternion’s utilization of ZeusID will ensure the safety of all the transactions and compliance with the AML protocol.

“Cryptocurrency market is full of potential, however, it is also full of security exposures that attract malicious actors who wish to profit from the platform, thus destroying its credibility and integrity for others. Partnership with Zeus Protocol and utilization of ZeusID will enhance the trust level of the platform and help us to comply with the AML procedure.” — CEO of Ternion Rudolf Medvedev

copper member
Hi Zeus Protocol family! We now have 33 signed partners. Today, we’re happy to publicly announce an official partnership with bZx, a Protocol for Decentralized Margin Trading! Smiley

“The Zeus Protocol has broad usefulness to a diverse range of blockchain projects, especially those that wish to raise widespread awareness and foster decentralized token ownership. Using the Zeus Protocol, we’re able to surgically target Airdrops across the ecosystem to those most likely to have an interest in utilizing our protocol.”
— Kyle J Kistner, Operations Lead

Read the full announcement here, and show your love for Zeus Protocol: https://medium.com/zeus-protocol-blog/zeus-protocol-partners-with-bzx-a-protocol-for-decentralized-margin-trading-a94f407a35ee
copper member

Hi Zeus Protocol family! We're excited to welcome John Scianna, the Marketing Director at Qtum Foundation, as an advisor. Smiley John Scianna has contributed to the blockchain community since 2012, working in companies such as VeChain & CoinPip.

“I’m thrilled about the technology the Zeus Protocol team is building. They are one of the select projects in the space that have an easy-to-use product. Their first invention, ZeusID, will be touching every transaction on the Ethereum blockchain to fix one of the largest pain points — trust and reputation. It is reasons like this that I look forward to advising Zeus on the many adventures to come.” — John Scianna, Marketing Director of Qtum Foundation

Read the full announcement here: https://medium.com/zeus-protocol-blog/zeus-protocol-adds-john-scianna-of-the-qtum-foundation-as-advisor-3bc4b8e49465
copper member
At first glance, the project is impressive ! But I would like to clarify the details ... Will you conduct ico? What conditions will be at its carrying out ? KYC or any kind of quizzes or lotteries, too, will ? what a personal Capa .. and release dates in your coin listings on the exchanges ?

We are in the process of solidifying the details to the questions you've outlined above. As soon as this process is done, we'll release this information to our awesome community in the coming weeks. Smiley

And I would like to know whether there was a private sale and presale, and what bonuses were investors during these sales, whether the freezing of bonus tokens to these investors and for what time ?

The team at Zeus Protocol is concentrated on working very hard to deliver the best solutions for the blockchain ecosystem. We'll keep our community updated once we work through some details on the fundraising side. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
At first glance, the project is impressive ! But I would like to clarify the details ... Will you conduct ico? What conditions will be at its carrying out ? KYC or any kind of quizzes or lotteries, too, will ? what a personal Capa .. and release dates in your coin listings on the exchanges ?

We are in the process of solidifying the details to the questions you've outlined above. As soon as this process is done, we'll release this information to our awesome community in the coming weeks. Smiley

And I would like to know whether there was a private sale and presale, and what bonuses were investors during these sales, whether the freezing of bonus tokens to these investors and for what time ?
copper member

Activity: 48
copper member
Partners update: We now have 30 blockchain company partners! Smiley

Product updates coming very soon!
copper member
It's been an exciting week for Zeus Protocol! Smiley

Two days ago, Wyre announced a collaboration with Zeus Protocol on the launch of the On Chain Compliance Initiative! Read the full announcement here: https://blog.sendwyre.com/community-driven-on-chain-compliance-d334e0f5962b

We are also happy to publicly add four blockchain partners in our Strategic Partners Initiative: 4New, Block Alchemy, LeadRex, and Credits.com.
Activity: 83
The main thing that in the future it has provided the development of the project!
copper member
Excited to announce that we now have 28 blockchain companies in our Strategic Partners and Clients Initiative. Smiley

We also have new updates to ZeusID coming soon - stay tuned.

Wow 28 blockchain companies  Shocked Shocked This project looks amazing! However do we need to pass the KYC procedure to be verified?

I've seen that RedCab is one of your partners that will use your protocol. I'm wondering how they will use your platform since they already have working app for their customers?

I was about to edit my post to ask the same question. Now that you've asked already, we'll just wait for the OP to respond to it.

Great questions. RedCab is a project that we have been working with during the last several weeks. We will be using ZeusID to help them target more clients and contributors for their platform. ZeusID will be able to analyze the information on the blockchain to find Ethereum addresses that represent potential high-value users for their Dapp.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Excited to announce that we now have 28 blockchain companies in our Strategic Partners and Clients Initiative. Smiley

Wow 28 blockchain companies  Shocked Shocked This project looks amazing! However do we need to pass the KYC procedure to be verified?

I've seen that RedCab is one of your partners that will use your protocol. I'm wondering how they will use your platform since they already have working app for their customers?

I was about to edit my post to ask the same question. Now that you've asked already, we'll just wait for the OP to respond to it.

Knowing that they already have 28 partners on this project is something reassuring for investors.
And 40+ more in the pipeline according to their website.
Once their whitepaper is released, we will understand how those projects will utilise this zeus protocol.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
A lot of partners already even without a whitepaper. It'll be interesting to read what's contained therein. I'll be following updates on this project..
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Activity: 78

Pages:
Jump to: