Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (ZEUS) ⚡️ ZEUS PROTOCOL - Second Layer Network to Scale Computation ⚡️ - page 3. (Read 971 times)

copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Today, we’re very excited to announce a joint collaboration with Wyre, Inc. on the launch of the On Chain Compliance Initiative!

Read the full announcement here Smiley: https://blog.sendwyre.com/community-driven-on-chain-compliance-d334e0f5962b
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
project ZEUS PROTOCOL already has a second layer to this extremely nice ethereum for their future because they are so more could develop their projects quickly
Activity: 249
Developers seem to enjoy participating in the project and the community seems lively. I have high hopes for this coin. Good luck!
copper member
Activity: 3
copper member
Wonderful announcement. I will invest for sure. Thank you!

Thank you for your support! Smiley

We really appreciate it.
copper member
With a lot of partners, I think you can success.
The site look very good.
I will take part in this project by someway.

Thank you! We'll be announcing new ways for you to take part soon.

Stay tuned. Smiley
Activity: 75
Wonderful announcement. I will invest for sure. Thank you!
Activity: 154
With a lot of partners, I think you can success.
The site look very good.
I will take part in this project by someway.
copper member
Excited to announce that we now have 28 blockchain companies in our Strategic Partners and Clients Initiative. Smiley

We also have new updates to ZeusID coming soon - stay tuned.
copper member
I've tried the beta and really like it! Grin It'll be great if you can add new features soon.

This is the strongest project I've seen for months! Shocked

How is ZeusID being used by your partners? Are they primarily using it for risk score?

Thank you for your enthusiasm! Smiley

We'll be helping our partners with targeted airdrop as a way to bootstrap community and platform engagement, exchanges will be utilizing our risk scores to mitigate illicit activity, performing KYC/AML for blockchain projects by using our id solutions to verify their users, securing networks by monitoring the health of nodes, etc.
Activity: 5
I've tried the beta and really like it! Grin It'll be great if you can add new features soon.

This is the strongest project I've seen for months! Shocked

How is ZeusID being used by your partners? Are they primarily using it for risk score?
copper member
The beginning of the project is very good. I would like to see a white paper. The team is very cute. It will be interesting to follow its development.

Thank you for your compliment to the team! Wink Feel free to DM the admins in our Telegram group (https://t.me/zeusprotocol) for information on our Technical Paper. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
The beginning of the project is very good. I would like to see a white paper. The team is very cute. It will be interesting to follow its development.
copper member
We’re excited to announce that we now have 24 signed partners who are integrating our technology in their platform. Cool Today, we’re happy to publicly announce our new exchange partner - Beaxy, an all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange created in partnership with OneMarketData. Smiley

"Beaxy and Zeus Protocol have strategically partnered together to implement ZeusID on the Beaxy platform. This will ensure that Beaxy users’ can transact safely by implementing trust and risk scores to each address and transaction."  — Artak Hamazaspyan, CEO of Beaxy, beaxy.com
copper member
I think that something great can come out of this. Zeus Protocol have already impressed me, I'm waiting for future updates.

Thank you for your support! We'll have new updates coming very soon. Smiley
copper member

Thank you.
Easy to understand explanation.

I will join and follow progress of Zeus Protocol.

It would also be a good idea to have Zeus translation bounty campaign.

Thank you, that's a great idea! We'll be announcing Bitcointalk-specific bounties soon. Smiley
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
I think that something great can come out of this. Zeus Protocol have already impressed me, I'm waiting for future updates.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
Thank you! We have new partnership announcements coming this week! Smiley

Yes you can verify your ETH address via My Accounts page (Verification tab) in ZeusID. Currently we are only supporting Metamask verification.

We are also working on verification with MyEtherWallet and MyCrypto and we will add it to ZeusID in following weeks.

During the verification process, ZeusID will generate a message that is transferred to Metamask, at which point Metamask will require you to sign the message attached to your address. Once the message is signed, Metamask will notify us so that we can verify if that message was signed from the address you provided.

It’s safe and you are not sharing your private keys with us.

If you need additional help, you can join our Telegram group (https://t.me/zeusprotocol) and one of our admins can personally help you.

Thank you.
Easy to understand explanation.

I will join and follow progress of Zeus Protocol.

It would also be a good idea to have Zeus translation bounty campaign.
copper member
Wow I'm impressed, an incredible team and the beta is already released!  Shocked Shocked I'll be more than happy to help you if you need a translation in french!!
Ps: I wonder why there is only 5 posts on the Ann thread Huh Huh .

Thank you, we really appreciate your support!  Smiley We'll keep this in mind and we'll contact you if we need French translation!

We've been primarily focused on our technology and product the past six months. We've just started expanding our marketing efforts. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: