Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 123. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
the essence of the project will be that it is your managers who will manage the assets that investors will transfer to you? and you will dispose of them yourself and give% of investors from the concluded transactions?
What's the difference in the role of manager and investor?
Activity: 560
Merit: 270
the essence of the project will be that it is your managers who will manage the assets that investors will transfer to you? and you will dispose of them yourself and give% of investors from the concluded transactions?
Activity: 54
Are you going to conduct any AirDrop campaigns?
Activity: 54
What are the competitors of the project at the moment?
Activity: 164
What is the jurusdiction of your business?
Activity: 164
Do you have news channel? Where can I see all the updates regarding the project?
Activity: 59
I like the idea of ZiChange, it seems to be very useful for everyone engaged in the cryptocurrency market. I wish you success in the implementation of the project
They are going to develop a leading investment platform in the cryptocurrency market. Promising project
Activity: 59
And one more question - is there a discount policy?
They have answered already.* We are happy to offer you our discount policy that gradually decreases until the end of TGE. The discount tangibly differs depending on the stage of the ICO. The first stage is our private pre-sale. This stage offers you a 65% discount, which means the price per token will be US$0.35. The second stage is public pre-sale, and the discount of this stage is 40%, which means one token will cost US$0.60. The third and final stage is token sale consisting of 4 rounds 10 days each. The discounts of the 4 rounds would be as follows: 20%, 15%, 10%, 0%, which means that tokens will cost US$0.8 , US$0.85, US$0.9 , US$1.0 respectively.*
Activity: 97
Any restrictions for investors not from Europe?

As far as I know there is restriction for Chinese citizens only
Activity: 97
I like the idea of ZiChange, it seems to be very useful for everyone engaged in the cryptocurrency market. I wish you success in the implementation of the project
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
And one more question - is there a discount policy?
Activity: 192
Merit: 12
Any restrictions for investors not from Europe?
Activity: 62
Finally, will try my hand at digital assets management.
Activity: 126
Do you have any legal issues right now?
Cause Don't you think that Zichain sounds pretty similar with another cryptocurrecny, Zcash?
Do you have any legal issues right now?
Activity: 62
how secure is the storage of tokens?
Can’t find your bounty telegram chat. Do you have it?
Activity: 44
I saw your schedule. What is your main focus? Asia/ Europe/America?
Activity: 65
Does your CEO have experience in finance or digital technology?
Activity: 61
How are going to keep Cryptoeye working? What is your commercial plan for it? Will there be any ads or something?
Jump to: