Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 127. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 1
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
i'm not a big investor can i still use zitoken?

Yes, you can because ZiChange offers buying and selling digital currency for fiat to everyone somehow connected to the crypto world! TheIndex.Fund is the best choice for passive cryptocurrency investors. BAMP is a convenient solution suitable for every talented fund manager that gives access to the asset management infrastructure and all-in-one trading platform. CryptoEYE is a platform for people curious about cryptocurrencies with which they can get all market data, read news related to their portfolio, and learn information about coins or tokens.

what is a minimum purchase? in $$
Activity: 65
Could you please tell me what you are planning to do with unusold tokens?
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
I didn't see the previous messages, because I'm lazy, and sorry if someone already asked this question. Can Chinese participate in the Token Sale?

They can participate through Honk Kong.
Activity: 21
Guys, Zichain is a great project! So excited to participate!
FoggyStar Official
So am I understand right, I can pass my digital assets to the Index.fund and it will distribute it in the most profitable way, isn't it?

Yes, you're right. More details you can find in whitepaper.
Activity: 26
project seems promising... what's ur hardcap?

The main goal is to raise funds in the amount of US$25,000,000 for the development of the company's projects. The fundraising target is set based on the planned development costs and the implementation of all 3 product lines within the next 3 years. Pre-sale hard cap is $2.8 mln.

cool! that's a lot of money I guess... what payment methods do you accept if I decide to buy tokens?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
What are the current statuses of the products?
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I didn't see the previous messages, because I'm lazy, and sorry if someone already asked this question. Can Chinese participate in the Token Sale?
Activity: 117
What kind of digital assets do you accept?
Activity: 109
So am I understand right, I can pass my digital assets to the Index.fund and it will distribute it in the most profitable way, isn't it?
Activity: 27
Hello devs, is there any  social media of this project ?
Activity: 32
Looks good but not great there's insufficient informations onboard, this is only for the thread. Would the team will create your own blockchain since it was a blockchain asset management so the blockchain should be in your own management.
We are not planning to develop our own blockchain as we believe the existing package is sufficient.
Activity: 32
When does private pre-sale end?
FoggyStar Official
Thanks for the privous answers. how many tokens will get the Advisory Board?
10% of tokens will be forwarded to the Advisory Board (7,031,250 tokens max)
FoggyStar Official
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project on my youtube channel, create a standard video review about your ico as a form of publicizing it..
Hope to hear from you soon for us to get down to business.
Thank you for your offer. Our team will consider it!
FoggyStar Official
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project on my youtube channel, create a standard video review about your ico as a form of publicizing it..
Hope to hear from you soon for us to get down to business.
Activity: 111
The project is very promising! Do you have a GitHub page?
Jump to: