Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅ [ANN] ZICHAIN – BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ✅✅✅ - page 38. (Read 25980 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
FoggyStar Official
Hello! Do you have plans to create airdrops for token holders, especially for those, who have bought Zitoken at pre-sale?

Hello, we don't have such plans
Did you give airdrops earlier?

Yep, we had, it is done already.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hello! Do you have plans to create airdrops for token holders, especially for those, who have bought Zitoken at pre-sale?

Did you give airdrops earlier?
FoggyStar Official

FoggyStar Official
FoggyStar Official
How will you use proceeds from the token sale?

The proceeds from the sale of tokens will be forwarded to achieve goals stated in the roadmap. The work will be focused in the following areas:

IT infrastructure – building scalable system architecture
IT-development – automation of TheIndex.Fund trading operations, extension of BAMP and CryptoEYE functionality, development of the decentralized access to assets
Marketing and PR – a widespread promotion of our products in order to take a significant share of the market with low competition and shift to the stage of organic growth
Liquidity provision – building up cryptocurrency inventory and launching market making algorithms for ZiChange.
Hiring of talented employees, building partnerships with best counterparties, and creating teams to localize products in 10 languages
Legal support – fund securitization in order to allow access for investors from any country, security tokens registration, and licensing of investment activities in major and most important jurisdictions
Cybersecurity – developing an architecture to secure users’ funds and data in possibly the most reliable way
FoggyStar Official
Could you provide me with the main competitive advantages?

Our main advantage is that we are creating the whole ecosystem, which includes 4 services of high demand. Users may not only trade on our zichange platform, but also to make passive investments, look through the latest news etc.
Activity: 59
FoggyStar Official
Hello! Why have you decided to build Zichain platform?

Hello, we have studied the industry thoroughly and have found that this niche is free of competition but is very in demand and looks promising.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Could you provide me with the link to your smart contract?
How will you use proceeds from the token sale?
Could you provide me with the main competitive advantages?
Hello! Why have you decided to build Zichain platform?
FoggyStar Official
What can you tell about price of the token during the exchange? You think it will be around dollar?

Unfortunately we are not supoosed to comment on the exchanges.
Activity: 140
What can you tell about price of the token during the exchange? You think it will be around dollar?
FoggyStar Official
A decentralized asset management ecosystem is a great concept from the developers. How can I be part of this great project. Is a crowdsale currently on going and what is the token price

During presale the current price is 0,08$

And what about the price during the token sale?

What for main Token Sale: price will be 0.1$.

Ok good, 2 cents difference. KYC required?

Yes, KYC is obligatory procedure for all the participants

Activity: 57
A decentralized asset management ecosystem is a great concept from the developers. How can I be part of this great project. Is a crowdsale currently on going and what is the token price

Ok good, 2 cents difference. KYC required?
FoggyStar Official

Activity: 57

Activity: 97
By the way, who can provide me with info, how much the project has gathered already?

We have already reached the softcap!

Nicely done! And what was the soft cap?

Soft cap is  $3 mln

Ok good, an what about the hard cap? If you reach it, you stop the token sale at once?

$25 mln, sure, the token sale will be stopped as for the reaching the hard cap!

Thank you very much for your kind answers! Ok, the project is really nice!
FoggyStar Official
By the way, who can provide me with info, how much the project has gathered already?

We have already reached the softcap!

Nicely done! And what was the soft cap?

Soft cap is  $3 mln

Ok good, an what about the hard cap? If you reach it, you stop the token sale at once?

$25 mln, sure, the token sale will be stopped as for the reaching the hard cap!

Pages:
Jump to: